TTGL is literally the best anime that was ever made and there's absolutely nothing you can do aboout it. Accept it...

TTGL is literally the best anime that was ever made and there's absolutely nothing you can do aboout it. Accept it. Embrace it.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/739086/10683e5a18/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>forced NEKKETSU anime is good
nah

It's so bad i couldn't even finish it.

It wasn't even the best anime of its year or the season in which it aired.

Your taste is shit and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Accept it, but don't embrace it.

>Getter Robo rippoff
>Good

Stay new

It ages like fine wine :^)

That's pretty much the Gainax/Trigger way. Rip off older shows, call it deconstruction or a tribute or whatever, watch people who haven't seen other anime eat it all up.

Sorry user, FMA:B still exists

Fuck off, quit making this shitty thread it's not even the best mecha.

It's not just anime user, KLK's ending was lifted wholesale straight out of Sonic Adventure 2.

Anyone who argues is just a tryhard
TTGL is the logical conclusion of mecha and shonen, if you don't like it then you aren't really a fan of either genre.

>You will never watch episode 8 for the first time again

>anime that fell under the hipster pattern will never get a proper thread on Sup Forums.

It is boring as f

I'd wager i've seen more mecha anime than anybody who professes that TTGL is the best. They have some gall if they are going around saying who "isn't" a fan.

Should have ended before the timeskip. Then it would have been pretty close to perfect for me.

Has anyone else locked their friends inside of a room until they completed the series? I've done it twice and after they come to terms with being stuck there and get over being pissed at me they seem pretty grateful about experiencing such a masterpiece.

It was a fun anime, but looking back (I rewatched it a few months ago) the pacing, characterization, and plot are pretty lacking. After the time skip the show falls apart and is essentially only a scaled-up rebranded copy of the original conflict. The finale doesn't make much sense either, and the end time skip was dissapointing.

If they had left out the space crap and written it to end at Lord Genome it would have been a far more solid series.

>mecha anime
I dont watch your shit genre, no one gives a shit about mechas, TTGL is still the best anime there will ever be.

They make stuff inspired by shows they like. It's not their fault fans don't know anything.

>inspired by
That's a marketing term for ''we ripped off this thing''.

weak bait

>"hype" anime

look at this man who thinks there is any entirely original work in the year 2016
look at him and laugh

first half was legit
second half was trash tier

simon on the first page

>best anime that was ever made
That doesn't look like Inferno Cop

I have to agree.
Let me preface this by saying I have seen over 20 different anime titles (not including OVAs or movies) and without doubt TTGL is at the very top, doing things I have never seen any anime do.

You need to try harder with your bait user. It's so obvious it's actually kinda sad.

>Thinking it's legitimate bait and not a silent weep at what once was

tfw there will never be another anime that makes me feel like ttgl made me feel

literally the best ttgl doujin
g.e-hentai.org/g/739086/10683e5a18/

like a newfag?

by this logic every romcom ever rippes off Shakespear

>tfw TTGL didn't inspire the industry to make more like it, but Lucky Star brought in many shows subtly or not so subtly taking ques from it

>>tfw TTGL didn't inspire the industry to make more like it
trigger has been trying ,
not very successful but it is trying

thats a really shitty show desu famalam, stopped after 20 episodes. only reason i got that far is because some plebs told me it gets better.
it doesnt.

The problem with TTGL is that the actual fights are not very interesting at all. Most often the camera is spazzing the fuck out and you can't see shit, when Seamon actually fights, it's almost always the same (if the drill doesn't work, make it bigger). While the finale was good, the jump to galaxy size was a bit too abrupt and didn't really give the sense of scale it should.

I think all in all the first half was better (except for Simon being a bitch), the second half felt rushed.

DBZ did the "fighting spirit wins the day" and "ramping up to retarded levels" way better, even without going as far.

Third best by Gainax.
Yet all their works are better than what they were based on. Gunbuster was better than Aim for the Ace, Eva than Ideon and Devilman and TTGL than Getter Robo.

Moe won.

It was an okay show but seemed really redundant after Diebuster, it was like more of the same but worse.

Does this shit deserve a watch? I'm hesistant to pick it up because i suspect it will more likely be edgy stuff for manchildren.

It's really good, I loved it for a while, it has a place in my top 10, the OST is godly...but let's be serious here, to say that it's the BEST ANIME EVAH is just retarded, is not even that original to begin with.

It's not what I would call edgy but it is certainly for manchildren.

No, it doesn't deserve a watch, watch better super robot anime instead.

KLK comfirmed for being better than TTGL

Half the fun of watching a show is watching it with Sup Forums.

>8:52
>22000 frames
>Bruce Ironstaunch
>Doombitch

>tfw TTGL aired 9 years ago

all of the gr animes are worse than ttgl though

Yeah I was a pretty big newfag when I was 14

Anime just hasn't felt as magical since I watched that show. The closest I've come since then would probably be Samurai Flamenco.

It's not edgy
It's pretty fantastic but if you don't have pubescent hormones driving your emotions crazy it likely won't have the best impact it could.