Game of Thrones girl slams Hollywood's sexualization of White teen girls

''Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams criticized the film and television industry for prematurely pushing young White women into sexualized roles. The British actress, who was cast as Arya Stark on the acclaimed HBO fantasy-drama at age 12, spoke to Sunday Times Style about circumventing such clichéd, salacious roles.
"I have been really lucky, in that I play characters who aren't necessarily the eye candy," she said. "It's hard for young actresses who still feel like scrappy teenagers but are sort of forced to play characters who are a lot more mature, because, you know, 'young sexy woman' really sells in Hollywood.''
Is she yet another Gentile actress telling us (((Hollywood))) is run by Pedos?

rollingstone.com/tv/news/game-of-thrones-maisie-williams-hollywood-sexualizes-young-actresses-w491573

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ1o-Gzy28U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I have been really lucky, in that I play characters who aren't necessarily the eye candy
lmao I wonder why

Someone post the pasta

lets not

Lol I was thinking the same

in other words

>REEEEEEE WHY DONT THEY WANT SEE ME NAKED? IM HOT TOO

anyway Melisandre >> all

HA!

don't sexualize the maisie

I watched the two first seasons, before I got sick of that gay shit

she's prolly like what 18 or something now ? Kinda cool to see them grow, though I agree with her

FUCK OFF IGOR YOU STUPID SLAVNIGGER SHE'S BEAUTIFUL

бaзиpoвaн

Are Greeks white?

what am I missing here, is she some kind of feminist or something?

also I just woke up and it smells like snitzel here, that better be my dinner and not the neighboors god damnit

butifel bantz
fpbp

hnnnnggggg

That's a boy with a shitty wig.

they are both disgusting she looks like a man and is trying to get her fans to be tomboys also.

Yes, but they have a degree of niggerisation. Some are blonde and blue eyed with quite pale skin. Others look downright pakistani if they've been in the sun a lot.

>nice asses spread
>guy actually cares about feet
77loquillo so many feet pics

> be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Paki

She's also literally done a sex scene, wut

i don't think she knows shit, i'm picking up a virtue signal

She's ugly.

Who fucking cares. TV show was better then anyway.

Bear bants, best bants

what..
that's really her?
I'm too old for this
also I like the right one

yes unlike you , you jew

How come half of people I see hate her and half love her wtf

Kek, anyone got that tasty pasta?

Not this nonsense again, Titcow tried this bullshit

>Hollywood sexualises us! We're people not MEAT
>30 seconds later on instagram: HEY GUYS HERES A PHOTO OF ME BENDING OVER IN A BIKINI IF YOU ZOOM IN YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE MY LABIA

Doesn't look white to me. Pic related (an Italian) doesn't look white either.

>I'M NOT A SEX OBJECT, I'M A HUMAN BEING

She full of shit.

it really fits

>womyn
never listen to them user

wait what that ass stuff was her?
now I feel creepy user, she is too young
I just like hips and asses
also I just got my schitzel on, it has cheese on it

>anyway Melisandre >> all
this guy knows what's up

>don't sexualize the maisie

Can't. She's gross.

she's 19 though

kek

Guys, I think her post implies she recognizes that she's ugly, and I agree. Let's talk about the jews in the media

Excuse me?

uncanny resemblance

typical british girl desu

She did a role in a movie (was it made for UK TV? Can't remember) about a teen who gets hit on by some internet pedo so she no doubt has a lot of awareness as to what goes on, Hollywood or not.

Is this... a copy of a copypasta from /mlp/?

Is she /ourguy/?

meanwhile in her own country there are literally thousands of young white sex slaves of Muslim and African gangs, and this "feminist" would rather bleat about voluntary roles in Hollywood that make actresses rich and famous. Celebrities are awful but when they're Leftist as well they're truly bonfire fodder.

quintessentially british you mean, my Lord

It is a double edged sword.

Young women who know how to exploit their looks make double the amount of their similar aged male co-stars.

Male actors are considered 'newcomers' at age 30 for a fucking reason.

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

I don't watch any media on the tv or computer, but that is very sound advice for young actresses. It does seem to border on the "watch out Hollywood is creepy", but we all know that. Good on her.

>"I have been really lucky, in that I play characters who aren't necessarily the eye candy,"

They only reason Hollywood exists is to provide shiksas for Jewish pedophiles

i am very fucking triggered by this thread

looks too childlike in this photo but normally she doesn't

Stop this meme

Literally this.
Hollywood is just a big casting couch for (((them))) to defile young and adult girls alike however they want.

She's 20. She's not a teenager.

steady on chap

Fuck her. Women made their beds. Now they can get raped in them.

>this is a 10/10
FTFY

lmao congrats masie you played yourself

I second that.

I remember that it was from thread called ''Why British media promotes ugly girls so hard''

Her face reminds me of turnips.
Is her character Princess of the turnipians?
Tfw ... you've never seen a single episode of game of nerds.

Love a bit a Arya. Probably top of my list of slags I'd like to shag. Cheeky little beggar int she?

i mean i'd fug her.

evidently /ourgirl/
youtube.com/watch?v=kZ1o-Gzy28U

why would a girl like her want anything to do with a pathetic scrawny faggot

>you merely adopted the chaos

Idk why but this is hot.
>yfw have a slaggy girl on a bus lean onto you and fawn over you

HNNNG

>put me in the screencap

She thinks she got cast because she had talent but it was actually because she has the authentic look of disfigured inbred medieval royalty.

>zero side boobage.
All that money and she can't afford a pair of tits?

I'm dead

This makes me wanna pick her up against the wall and fuck my dick off

>Idk why but this is hot.
>yfw have a slaggy girl on a bus lean onto you and fawn over you
Yep, but looks like he's wasting the chance. Actually, what the fuck is this pic from?

Just checked, she's 20 now and 5'1. She might as well get what she can from Thrones, she won't get that high profile a role again.

People enjoy looking at beautiful young women. Not just men, either. Women do too. This is a pretty simple fact and it's hard to argue with.

If you elitist shitlords want to stay rich then you have to deal with reality.

She's the kind of girl that you bend over and fuck only to ask yourself where you went so wrong in your life afterwards

This is why we win the culture war. They go on 10 minute monologues and 2000 word articles and we just destroy them with a 4 word shitpost.

yea arya is an unusual character for mainstream tv/film. she may well end up voice acting, playing a sassy teenager for an animation tv show or something

>I have been really lucky, in that I play characters who aren't necessarily the eye candy
hahaha you couldn't be eye candy if you tried dude

ayyy

>Yep, but looks like he's wasting the chance.
To be fair he's being recorded by Sophie Turner her costar. It's actually a frame from a video. Would you be able to act flirtatious back knowing you're being recorded by someone a few feet across from you?

That guy really do seems impatient to blow some infidels up.

I don't care what you say. I'd fuck her to pieces in this photo.

She's so beautiful

Well she sure isn't shy lol

oh man, inbred-looking chav girls like this are my fetish. the more they look like sloth from the goonies, the better

dats racist

she literally poses nude and in her underwear while looking like a 14 year old goblin

she has no room to criticize others for "oversexualizing" anything

She's just jealous no pedo wanted to touch her

She'll never work again after GoT. As soon as the kikes realize your red pilled you're unemployable.

to be fair, muslims don't watch tv, its haram. so maybe he doesn't even realize who they are. also, awkward boner? is he /ourguy/

dam she ugly