Why is it so hard for society to accept that white women are objectively more attravtive? Or am I wrong?

Why is it so hard for society to accept that white women are objectively more attravtive? Or am I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people
unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's the generally accepted view though. Weebs might say otherwise but chink women want to look like whites.

That is not a bad thing.

of course they are. So are white men.

Not for you.

You only need a basic sense of aesthetics to realize that. All those people working in the European modeling agencies know that.

It's just one of the things postmodernism can't touch no matter how hard they try.

That ayy lmao isn't helping your case, my bro.

debatable

*robotic women

Mixed is best

White women aren't objectively more attractive... ELSA HOSK is objectively more attractive.

Average women, from all races, are ugly.

Pls

No

An AI/ML program actually looked at a ton of human faces and found that white women were overwhelmingly the most attractive.
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people

This is true my goat fucking friend. Now because you are a muslim please fuck off and die

Here's the archive unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people

They literally all look the same

because the truth hurts

Elsa Hosk is life.

damn white girls are ugly compared to japanese girls

>objectively more attravtive?
>am I wrong?
>objectively
>wrong

yes you are wrong and a retard

Compare and contrast. Now tell me how the fuck falls for muh asian qt meme?

white women don't think any other women are more attractive. THey just thing they are SO ATTRACTIVE that they can get any man they want YOLO. If it's an exotic black male, it's not about delivering white hot white daughters. It's about selfish "mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most beautiful white girl int he world" type of shit.

ELSA is overwhelmingly the most attractive woman alive, not white women. Again, in general, women are ugly, regardless their race.

Which country is top pic?

The vast majority of white girls in your picture are ugly too.

That is like saying good tasting food should only be judged on how sweet and savoury they are. However alcohol is bitter and is loved worldwide.

White people lack the beautiful parts of the other races, and that's why they're not the best looking. It all depends on the context of beauty you're coming from.

>he doesn't know everything can and will be objectively measurable

>in a MILLION years of scientific progress how could they possibly be able to quantify beauty?
You're the retard.

Literally zero of the japs are attractive. There's plenty of qt white girls in that pic. Whites are on average more attractive. It's okay to say that.

you're not wrong
they're the standard others try to meet

>White people lack the beautiful parts of the other races

like what?

He's obviously talking about looks your dumb asian kangaroo

or wait

found the yellow fever fag or Cheng himself
Why is Australia so unfunny and Asiatic these days?

Beauty is not a social construct, go back to your sociology class.

Yeah but there are attractive japs.
see misato katsuragi.

Chinese faces have sleeker lines and their cheeks, chins and noses don't look like weird bony protrusions like some kind of knobby rock like white people's do.

Most white people have facial features that look oversized, much like indians and middle eastern people. Reminds me of goblins. Most white women in Australia have masculine faces and large heads. Like really fucking large.

Also y'all age like sour milk.

>dark skin
>big lips
surely the world has something better to offer?

weird squinty eyes with fucked up alien eye lids and fat nigger lips obviously

Elsa hosk has a weird wide face. Abby Champion is a better example of white beauty.

You're tasteless people who know nothing about aesthetics and style. It is about combinations and context, not an objective set of traits. Though there are certain traits in looks that are objectively ugly no matter what.

I won't debate with you cultureless autists anymore.

All women are attractive, in some way, even if they are physically repulsive, but does anyone have time to dig? White women are more feminine as well, it's just in the genes. Other women will never admit it, but they are all jealous.

>uses pic of mouth breather vs model
the only fair comparison is 10/10 white girl vs 10/10 japanese girl, i.e. my pic.

>flat face gook trying this hard
Not even Chink girls like flat face chink boys, don't you know that?

>objectively
because semantics

>10/10 japanese girl

Because of the narrative that "Western beauty standards" has made the lesser races hate their own appearance and it's all whiteys fault.
I can't think that just because I'm a white man I find white women by far the most attractive, many asian women literally look alien or even with flat wide nostrils like that of a negroid.
And if I say this in public I'm a horrible person but yeah honestly Persian or caucasian looking Indian women are better than asians desu.

>10/10 japanese girl

beauty is subjective and that was not even my point. show me the scale on which we can observe and mesure beauty you fucking retard.
OP said white women are OBJECTIVELY the best and then asked AM I WRONG?
you are also a retard

your 10/10 jap girl looks like it's made of plastic you spastic

Yeah and white people's cocks are like orcs i know i'v heard it before.

Nigger lips really? asian girls are allright and they are super easy, more nationlistic then white girls but the 14 words though.

80% of the whites are attractive, all asians are ugly. fuck of spain

>>objectively more attractive
they just object idk man

Never with a semite or nigger. That is the fastest way to ruins.

Of course you'd find 'em attractive, OP; you're a mud-slime - "Right of Conquest"/"Daughters of Byzantium", and all that.

"Vest of Peace" yourself, already.

>weird wide face
lol and he talks about aesthetics
Elsa Hosk has a distinctly Nordic facial structure.
Abby Champion is a mutt. You know nothing of European aesthetics as expected from a chink.

Everyone knows this.

Just shill shevoons cause I dunno

You're judging it wrong. Make a list of the one hundred most beautiful women in the world. What percentage are white?

>Everyone knows this.
Not Finland.

Don't you worry the free market will take care of that.

>Most white people have facial features that look oversized, much like indians and middle eastern people. Reminds me of goblins
Most asian people have facial features that makes them look like marine creatures like flat noses and epicanthal folds
Every race has features that if exaggerated will make them look ugly, and to be honest most people are ugly

Is this for real? Did they even try?

>Why is it so hard for society to accept that white women are objectively more attravtive?

are you idiot ? find me any country who thinks white woman is not attractive,

you faggot

There's a 99.9% chance each and every commenter in this thread debating "beauty" is ugly as fuck

>What percentage are white?

And what are white women's percentage of the world's women?

but all 10/10 asians are the product of plastic surgery

Straight-up kikery. We all know that sheboons are the most unattractive "women" on Earth.

Why is it so hard to be attracted to white women? They're so aggressive and mean compared to Asian girls

japanese people don't even get braces (or tattoos, or piercings)

they view modifying the body as shameful

plastic surgery isnt a thing there. you're thinking of south korea

...if you're literally a bitch

>muh European aesthetics
Elsa Hosk is Nordic. Abby Champion is Aryan.
Nordic =/= Aryan
Aryan is vastly superior to Nordic.

If I'm a bitch? But I act nice to them and they act like a bitch to me

Yep, Elsa Hosk is one of the most beautiful women alive.

Biased

Top pic seems to be from an upper middle class dance school/team. Go to an average regular school

I am so sorry to hear that there are so many racists. As a liberated white male, I would like to apologize on behalf of all white males for their typical racist white male behavior.

I want to let you know that I fully support interracial dating, especially white women who choose or prefer to be with Black Men. In fact, I think that such couples look quite delightfully lovely together -- the Black Man's muscular and masculine physique pressed against the soft feminine curves of the white woman.

One can imagine that such a beautiful contrast begins with a soft kiss and then crescendoes into lovemaking as the white woman presses her lips against the beautiful black phallus to show her devotion to the African race who has come to liberate our society from the scourge of racism.

Every act of Blacksperm dousing the white womb is a revolutionary act against racism, and I, as a progressive anti-Trump white male support and endorse your decision.

I for one would be honored to date such a wonderful woman as yourself. And I can assure you that I would not be jealous like those racist white males who wouldn't want you to continue being attracted to Black Men. In fact, because monogamy is largely a racist concept, if you were my girlfriend or wife, you would have my full support to continue seeing Black Men because a woman's happiness and satisfaction is priority and paramount in any modern, progressive relationship!

Your retarded...

Yeh and when they reach 30 they shrivel up along with a pussy.

>tfw no purple haired gf

>Aryan is vastly superior to Nordic.
So North Indians are superior to Nordics now?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
Dumb cunt

White women are the most attractive but nordic women are overrated.

Blue eyes are good but their faces look too manly for my liking.

Its objective you numpty

Slavic girls are the best in my opinion

>literally brown skin
so much for "white" people

by definition mixed is the best at nothing, simply half-way inbetween the racial abilities of everyone else.

There are no halfrican sprinting records and there are no half-european weightlifting records

This may apply to your mutt nation, good God American ''hWites'' are disgusting and a far cry from native Europeans.

inb4
>mohammed XD

yeeeeah most white people don't have the "swollen forehead" look

I dunno, the hottest girl I've ever seen was Iranian.

His retarded? Or my retarded?

top pic:
>omg I can't choose they're all so gorgeous
second: pic
>uh do have to pick one?, maybe that one doing the muslim finger?
third pic:
>they look even worse in uniforms
fourth pic
>they look like fucking pugs!

That's a photoshoped photo and she doesn't even look brown, she looks tanned here is how she really looks
It also seems that you believe those kpop girls are naturally really fucking pale, they aren't, this is a combination of whitening creams + not getting sun + clearly edited pics to make them look even paler

Olivia Hussey in this movie was truly the most beautiful woman in existence. They put the movie on when i was in highschool. Had massive boner for a week.

Everybody knows it's true, white women are the most attractive. That's why the Ottoman Empire raped and enslaved so many European females. How do you think the Arabs got so pale? Millions of European women were kidnapped and sold into slavery. They never tell you about that at school do they?

Who needs to accept that? They're extremely oversexualized as it is. It's a VERY GOOD thing if they're portrayed as unattractive and generally undesirable.

sage goes in all fields

>those eyes

>Olivia Hussey in this movie was truly the most beautiful woman in existence
I agree, her daughter is also pretty cute

White women age the fastest though.
Asian women stay hot well into their 50s and some even retain hot beyond 60.
If you want a hot fuck, nothing goes over a 20 something white girl, but if you want a wife for life your best bet is going asian.

Stupid white girl's if they weren't so hot, it would be so easy to say fuck it and just go with easy asian girls all the time.

>Wikipedia
get better sources nigger faggot

you germans are so fucking pathetic

This is what I wish Sup Forums understood. Absolutely nothing good comes from your women being seen as the most attractive. It gives them an enormous attitude problem, and inflates their egos to ludicrous degrees. Why do you think western women are so shit? Their egos have been inflated beyond what is normal. This combined with social media is why if you're an average looking male, most white girls won't notice or pay attention to you. Get them off this pedestal and the problem goes away.