Does he have a micro penis?

His brain must be pretty small too.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4899070/Dylann-Roof-wants-fire-Jewish-Indian-lawyers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementa_C._Pinckney
youtu.be/5O7NEA51rGk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139008559/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dylann "storm" Roof is probably living in Europe somewhere.

Every once in a while the media vomits up one of these ridiculous stories about him just to remind everyone

He seems woke as fuck. Obviously these merchant and pajeet doesn't give a fuck about Dylann. kys user.

Fuck is there no anons who are a lawyer? Fuck we are pathetic

I am studying law currently. We have lawyers, we just don't have lawyers who has favors owed to them by the State. (getting appointed to be a lawyer on such a high profile case is not easy).

Yes it is.
Get in contact with the defendant and offer your services pro-bono.

Ask to meet with him and explain how 14/88 you are and he'd likely take you as his attorney.

How is that possible?

how would his wife even have noticed it?

Kyle Bristow is a lawyer and /our guy/

He's probably under the influence of a semi-large amount of LSD at the time of the picture, which would cause his penis to be much smaller than normal.

Dude is gonna be the American Varg when he gets out.

lmao

The only way he's getting out is in a bodybag.

hes a dope kid tho

Yeah lmao thats def it

or is just fat with a little penis? Why did you feel the need to automatically defend an obviously tiny cock?

It's a completely lost case. No lawyer in their right mind would take it. The BEST outcome is you argue him out of a death sentence. Literal mountain of paperwork and your reward at the end is being known as the guy who represented a mass murderer and lost.

Britbong asked how it's possible, so I told him how it's possible. You need a therapist.

kek, he's going to get his little white asshole ripped apart in prison thanks to his tiny mind & penis. i bet that turns you on, doesn't it fagboy?

he looks at peace with himself.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4899070/Dylann-Roof-wants-fire-Jewish-Indian-lawyers.html

Thats sad yo.

>kek, he's going to get his little white asshole ripped apart in prison thanks to his tiny mind & penis. i bet that turns you on, doesn't it fagboy?
It's not healthy to project your homosexual fantasies onto others

>shitlibs are obsessed with weiners

What does his penis have to do with anything?
If you're trying to say he has small penis syndrome, gonna have to ask for an argument.

>Dylan Roof actually had a gf

My god I must be absolutely hideous.

your a moorish nigger

APOLOGIZE
This is the civil rights politician that Dylan Roof killed. Him and his church was funding and organizing the new civil rights movement called "black lives matter"
Until Dylann Roof killed him. A racist asshole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementa_C._Pinckney

Maybe I would be more successful that way. American and central european women would love me.

>Iberians are actually goblins

>micropenis
>implying you let boypussy top

At least you have cool weapons.

He wouldn't have been caught if he used surpressors.

the saddest part about roof is that he thinks people are looking up to him, that's why he's pulling stunts like this. He'll see how bad he fucked up when he's strapped down to the injection table, probably not before then though, autists are pretty stubborn and myopic

>budweiser and seagrams awards on the wall

how superior and great.

Lawyers for what he already said he did it

>Giving a shit about some rubbish he got from the local fair
Do you even fuck twinks?

Faggot literally shot the whole church. Everyone caught by either witnesses or any cams near the area would end up be taken into questioning and their profiles/characters examined thoroughly.

is this Another black guy with micropenis? i guess its true what they say about black men, they do have tiny penises and they are going to get assraped by this guy in prison?

REDPILLED

Wasn't part of Trump's campaign that he would pardon him?

My shitlib ex was on faceberg bodyshaming guys who criticised people who fled hurricane zones, saying that they had small dicks and had to prove their masculinity by staying in path of danger.

Bitches is weird.

He's right. It's South Carolina, yet they give him a Jew and Indian?

Y-yeah, so?!

probably the only ones greedy enough to defend a nazi murderer

People do look up to him they just hide their power level around you.

if you watched the fbi interview, you'll realize he's not smart. he can't explain his actions logically. I watched the entire thing expecting to see a beam of intelligence or rational thought, but he just mumbled & fumbled about blacks being enemies after mentioning some rape and murder statistics. In contrast to say, breivik, who has rationale. he can explain exactly why he did what he did.

He is fucked for life anyway. Might as well go full Sup Forums.

well at least it works. I mean having a child and all

>i look up to an autistic spree killer

there's no way anyone really looks up to him

>civil rights
I'm glad he's dead.

>his two attorneys "are Jewish and Indian respectively"

Kek

>1 post by this ID
>homoerotic projecting
yep this poster is a libtard

how the fuck was that baby even conceived

I wonder if the execution will be televised?
I'd watch it

No that's just something retards say when they don't understand what's going on

outside factor maybe

roof has a point, who the fuck can be properly represented by subhumans?

People look up to hitler and he killed six gorrilionbajillion jews.

>tfw a guy with a micropenis gets more pussy than me

>My god I must be absolutely hideous.
He got an AMERICAN gf
I went to 'Murica once in a school trip and I would have scored 100% if I wasn't an autist.
Not kidding

christian niggers are still niggers, are boy did nothing wrong and we will not apologize nigger desu

that just means he has money user

this

the whole thing was a fake news false flag, nobody was actually killed or hurt

just look at the "grieving families" of the victims and all you will see is some sandy hook tier robby parker bullshit

youtu.be/5O7NEA51rGk

yeah i dont really get what the purpose was. if he wanted to bring sympathy to his cause he failed and if he wanted to kill all blacks in america hes off by couple hundred million

>if he wanted to kill all blacks in america
>www plannedparenthood org/get-involved/jobs-and-volunteering

He's probably in solitary confinement

he didn't even know how many people were in the room with him until the guy told him and he was legit surprised and Dylann replied there weren't that many in the room.

his whole manifesto was probably written by liberal Jew college professors.

>implying he is the father

Lmfao you've got one too haven't you?

Reminder that Dylann Roof is legitimately autistic:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139008559/

Nigger detected

He's already been raped, there was a news article a while back

>b roof
>read about the St. James Church massacre in S. Africa
>snap
Niggers don't like it when they see repercussions. the day is young. tick tock

see this what I talk about. Fake, ridiculous news stories to rile up the leftists or make them laugh.

Why is his dick out near a child? That's the real issue here.

That's a sad read. Never had a chance it seems.

Mm that was a good watch. Complete lack of emotions. Their stories were in shambles as well.

good video ty user

Christ, that interview is extremely awkward.

>"a minister who knew Dylann from a church youth group [...] in 2007, when he would have been approximately 14-years old. Revered Metze described Dylann as socially immature and naive; he also described Dylann as robotic. [...] he described Dylann as "not normal," withdrawn and reclusive and possibly struggling with his sexuality.

metze probably kiddy diddler

LOLWUT

> a guy with a micropenis has regular sex and even a child

sometimes I wonder why I don't just kill myself

If he were woke as fuck he'd know that the ONLY chance he'd have to get a lighter sentence is with a Jew (or two) on his legal team. He's lucky protective custody is a thing because in general population he'd be getting fisted by some gorilla named milton for the rest of his life.

Jokers !

You can tell a Jew wrote this

I've once had my dick shrivel to the same length as that one (though much wider) - simultaneously my ballsack was really tight for some reason. It looked hilarious but was kind of scary.

I wish I looked like him

he looks a bit like a moron bruh

best goy ever and the first wave in murica

Im a girl and would love a roof looking bf

The dead look and /fa/ clothing is a deal breaker

>St. James Church massacre
The attack occurred during the Sunday evening service. Sichumiso Nonxuba, Bassie Mkhumbuzi, Gcinikhaya Makoma and Tobela Mlambisa approached the church, a congregation of the Church of England in South Africa, in a vehicle stolen by Mlambisa and Makoma beforehand. Nonxuba, who commanded the unit, and Makoma entered the church armed with M26 hand grenades and R4 assault rifles.[1] They threw the grenades and then opened fire on the congregation, killing 11 and wounding 58.[2] One member of the congregation, Charl van Wyk, who wrote a book about the event (Shooting Back), returned fire with a .38 special revolver, wounding one of the attackers. At this point they fled the church. Mkhumbuzi had been ordered to throw four petrol bombs into the church following the shooting, but abandoned this intention as all four fled in the vehicle.[2]

Only niggers and women equate the size of a man's penis with his worth as an individual.

What can't be contested is Dylann's balls.

He achieved an 8 to 1 kill ratio, which is more than most of us will ever achieve.

As for the size of his brain, he had the presence of mind to realize the massive amount of nigger on white crime, the latter victims being almost completely innocent, and struck back against this statistical imbalance via slaying some uppity church niggers in a historically relevant place.

He is an hero.

Tell me about your ways....

Here's the full letter

from the letter:
"...it is impossible to trust two nigg ...ahem ...'attorneys' that

you should pretend to be a rapnigger (thug) to make coalburning whiggerettes think you are an actual nigger, but that they're more attracted to you subconsciously because you're not an actual nigger (who are obviously hideous).

for all I know some CIA nigger wrote that