For arguments sake lets say you had to choose between "deleting" meguca or Eva. I.e. one of the two was never made...

For arguments sake lets say you had to choose between "deleting" meguca or Eva. I.e. one of the two was never made. No memories, files, art etc. exist of the anime you pick. Doujins of course also disappear. So keep that in mind when making your choice.
Also post possible consequences of the anime never being made (anno maybe/probably fading into obscurity for instance)
Whatever, happens remember that your favourite anime isn't actually getting deleted. Autism should therefor be kept to a relative minimum.

yfw I end eva and we never enter the waifu era.

I have never watched madoka and i have absolutely no idea what it's about so it's an obvious choice.

Obviously Madoka is a garbage.

Madoka waifuwars are not nearly as bad as eva waifuwars though. That all started with eva.

Yes but the autists would just have been getting dragged into the daylight by another show if eva didn't exist. It was always unstoppable.

Madoka can't even come close to eva masterpiece so I delete it with no remorss

Are you sure I can't delete Monogatari?

Madoka Magica is the single most overrated anime I have ever had the displeasure of taking part in. It's really not that good at all, but lots of people sperg out about it being SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD BEST THING EVER SO MANY AWARDS CRITICS LOVE IT. Fuck Madoka Magica and fuck its autistic fanbase.

EoE aside, what was so great? Sure it is good, but what makes it so special in your mind? I always feel like that if it hadn't gotten a 2nd "2deep4u" special ending which everyone and their boyfriends trip over, it would have "just" been another solid mecha show.

You can try, but that is a fanbase that would move galactic systems to get a time machine invented to stop you.

Delete Madoka even though I hate Eva's fanbase a lot more.

>I hate X more than Y
>ergo, I remove Y
wut

I hate Eva's fanbase more, but I must admit the show itself deserves to exist much more than Madoka's.

Can I delete Gatari instead?

I want to delete OP

hi digibro

Why? Without EoE it isn't that great, in fact you could argue that the original ending would have left such a foul aftertaste it would have ruined the show. It in fact kinda did, considering that that is more or less why anno reluctantly trolled everyone with EoE to begin with.

I liked the original ending more.

STOP DISLIKING OKADA SHOWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Madoka because it did nothing for the industry and all it did was spawn a group of autistic cucks who Troid circlejerks with all day in the archives

>meguca
Why do you fags call it that?

No, the TV series is fantastic as well, especially compared to Madoka which is merely good.

Madoka because of that one autistic John Smith/Kyon/Angry Manjew/Nagato Yuki mother fucker. Madoka threads in general are far more cancerous than Eva threads as well.

I love lack of autism more than I love Madoka, and I kind of really like Madoka.

Removing decades of Anno would actually be worth losing Eva over.

I didn't care for EoE that much, actually.
NGE would have been just as amazing without it.

>I enjoyed congratulations
how

Madoka is evangelion of anime
Rebellion is EoE of anime

>Evangelion and EoE aren't anime
wat

They're art, not anime.

Madoka.

White it did have an impact, it's nothing compared to the impact Eva made.

Though I liked the rather unique design of the Witches' Labyrinths..

F - or arguments sake lets say you had to choose between "deleting" meguca or Eva.
I - .e. one of the two was never made.
N - o memories, files, art etc. exist of the anime you pick.
D - oujins of course also disappear.
S - o keep that in mind when making your choice.
A - lso post possible consequences of the anime never being made (anno maybe/probably fading into obscurity for instance)
W - hatever, happens remember that your favourite anime isn't actually getting deleted.
A - utism should therefor be kept to a relative minimum.
y - fw I end eva and we never enter the waifu era.

I've been had!

>Evangelion is the single most overrated anime I have ever had the displeasure of taking part in. It's really not that good at all, but lots of people sperg out about it being SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD BEST THING EVER SO MANY AWARDS CRITICS LOVE IT. Fuck Evangelion and fuck its autistic fanbase.
FTFY

It can't keep doing this!

Eva, so that we could shows about wars without half of the cast having a mental breakdown once they realize they are killing something

Evangelion, because without a precedent showing that grimderp shows make oodles of cash, Madoka never gets greenlit. Both autistic fanbases get nuked.

It always finds a way

The irony is too much at times.

A show about accepting yourself, accepting others, and being secure in and of yourself, has a fanbase that can't accept each other and blame each other for fucking everything.

>those Asukafags that think they can fix her with their dick, when she really needs a stable Kaji figure to be her Dad, plus they don't even pick up on Asuka being just as much if not more of a doll as Rei is before she breaks the glasses
>those Reifags that get triggered because some retard somewhere liked Retake and honestly believe that "red team" is out to get them, these guys seriously try to argue that Asuka has no character development in either the TV ending nor EoE

Asukafags shitposters seem to be meme-stupid and shitpost like they're out of Sup Forums, while Reifags shitposters are intelligent, yet insult the fuck out of people and retards instead of ignoring them.

If we delete Eva can we at least keep Shiki Jitsu?

well shit you got me.

>I end eva and we never enter the waifu era.
>eva started waifu era
look at this fag

>it did nothing for the industry

YuYuYu sure about that?

Because it was a great and iconic conclusion to the show.

I've never seen madoka and I like Eva, so the choice is pretty obvious.

Okay, that was worth it.

Eva because neither ending was satisfying, and I regret watching it for 2 episodes of a kid getting over his depression and then the kid still being depressed and turning humanity into soup

> it would have "just" been another solid mecha show.
Not to argue one way or the other about Evangelion being a masterpiece or EoE or any of that, but you're delusional if you think Eva would have been "just" another mecha show without EoE. Evangelion's TV anime is the highest selling of all time, and was wildly popular with more or less everyone as it was airing. It proved that an original TV anime could be successful and it more or less created the modern anime industry.

Finds a way!
I
N
D
S
A
W
A
Y

I gotta delete Eva because Madoka has one of my favorite doujins. Probably shit though because one of my favorite games is affected if I delete Eva.

>DeSu2
Good taste.

I really should just delete Madoka but that doujin gets me rock hard. Maybe if that doujin didn't exist I would actually be a bit more productive.

Everything will be destroyed if you delete Eva for better or for worse

I gotta chaos my choice, that doujin and homuhomu's thighs are miracles. I gotta end the world for that.

Psyduck is probably my favorite Kaworu clone.

You will literally destroy both anime and otaku culture as a consequence

Good riddance, maybe we can make something of our lives then

Only the clones are any good

Care to tell us what "that doujin" is?

I'm tied between him and this fag from the other Eva clone video game

Can I just delete Rebuild & Rebellion?

He is mine too, him and Joshua are amazing characters.

I don't care, that doujin is my dick!

I don't want you to jerk off user, don't be like me!

I'm not going to. I need it for research purposes.

If you delete Eva, the first half of my trip doesn't exist.

If you delete Madoka, then I couldn't be known for my love of Sayaka.

This is 2hard4me.

If you delete Eva Madoka would more than likely not exist.

I am trying to save your soul.

>trying to save someone's soul on Sup Forums
Are you retarded?

>If you delete Utena Madoka would more than likely not exist
FTFY

If you delete Eva, Utena would likely not exist, and therefore Madoka would likely not exist.

Madoka. It's okay. It's not a masterpiece IMO though.

Are you fucking dumb? Utena was already in production while Eva was airing.

>that pic
Kek

Enough with this bullshit already

Utena's production began before EVA aired.

Source: my ass (since you probably won't accept wikis).

I believe you.

Still better than regular keita spam, at least its a normal thread for all intents and purposes.

delete yourself

what did he mean by this

They are trash for cancer.

Holy shit.