Why do the Japanese care so much about pride compared to Westerners?

Why do the Japanese care so much about pride compared to Westerners?

Because Westerners don't have pride.

Their country hasn't been taken over by Jews.

I'd rather have people help me in a life or death battle rather than fight by myself because MUH PRIDE

Because they were made murica's bitch after WW2? when you fall that low you have to desperately cling to something.

They were going on about pride long before the Americans came

Lack of pride leads to Merkel.

Remnants of old imperialism combined with a lifestyle and mode of public behavior where keeping your composure quiet and emotions contained is sacrosanct.

Or whatever, I'm an Sup Forums poster lol I don't know shit.

Because japanese are backwards people. Its one of the reasons why Japan is equal to 2nd or 3rd world countries

Pride is the one thing you can defend no matter what your background is.

Rich or Poor a person can still have their pride and can be the most precious thing to them.

>This is HIS battle

We lost our pride in World War I

No senpai, this is our fight

Because we just don't give a shit.

Everyone can have pride. The Japanese just take it to extremes while in the West we see having too much pride as a flaw.

Our lack of pride killed us though.

The West have become c*cked to feminization over time

How?

Tell that to the thousands of Americans buttfrustrated about Gate just because their budget SF got creamed they started spreading rumors that it was propaganda just to ease their burning arses.
>I won't be covering Gate on my blog because it's jingoistic!
>I'm from so-and-so division coming from Iraq and this series doesn't represent soldiers well!
>US has the #1 military in the world we should be able to win even with the odds against us, tech makes us supermen!

This.

In fairness, Gate is a JSDF wankfest.

See what I told you OP. Everyone has pride not just the Japanese.

actually this. christians feel free to commit all kinds of crime etc because they can grovel to their god afterwards.

If you have to ask, you'll never understand.

Marcellus Wallace never took Japan aside and taught them some shit.