Final warning guys

Final warning guys.

Okay but I have the right to defend myself against violent primates.

Who?

A faggot

Autists should be hospitalized senpai. No Internet, no Rick + morty. Only meds and CBT

pls gib DACA
i am TOUGH
FINAL WARN

nazi retards are autistic as fuck and should be punched and kicked in the face anyway

>ohhh noo, he drew a line in the sand.
shouldn't have drawn it so close that there are so many on the other side

"Should they be shot ? It'll fix the problems of having nazi's around"
They never give a justification when I ask that

>misrepresent a group to a point where you compare them to nazis
>conclude that being remotely comparable to nazis makes you a nazi
>decide that it's okay to punch anyone deemed a nazi, regardless of their actions
>also decide that anyone who's against this is also a nazi
How do people manage to be this fucking braindead?

he could just punch himself to death

But user, they are literally Nazis

>Hurr leftists think everyone is a nazi
this is honestly getting old, come up with something new please

Give it your best shot. Remember, though, your response will be viewed differently by the law.

>They never give a justification
I'll give you a justification.
Are you a Nazi? Will you ever change your mind?
If yes to both, you might as well be shot.

But... you just got done saying how much you want the nazis dead and then said you want to seize the might of the state to kill them. So surely them seizing the state to kill you is self-defence as well?

checkmate

>punch someone
>get shot
Really made me think.

>opening post is literally a leftist saying anyone who disagrees with them is a nazi or worse
The only reason it keeps coming up is because it's still happening you daft idiot.

>How do people manage to be this fucking braindead?

Its not braindead at all. They know exactly what theyre doing.

>people suddenly justifying violence against mostly imaginary nazis

We truly are living in an era of mass hysteria

Fuck you. I'm not a nazi. But I think a person should be able to believe what they want without getting physically assaulted just because of their beliefs.

Yet antifa in OP's pic thinks I am just as bad and that I also deserve to be assaulted.

Shit like this will end up kickstarting Civil War 2.0 Electric Burgerloo. I wonder when they get shot if they'll realize that just maybe people dont like being assaulted for political views

>>opening post is literally a leftist saying anyone who disagrees with them is a nazi or worse
That is literally the exact opposite of what he is saying. If this was real life you'd be knocked out by now. I bet you're glad you never leave your basement.

White people are pathetic

Punching liberals like you is also good.

>LaRosa

Just deport him

I'M DEFENDING MYSELF I'M DEFENDING MYSELF I'M DEFENDING MYSELF I'M DEFENDING MYSELF I'M DEFENDING MYSELF I'M DEFENDING MYSELF I'M DEFENDING MYSELF I'M DEFENDING MYSELF I'M DEFENDING MYSELF

>"The Bell Curve" is junk science.
the fuck am i reading here? when you have a population, with each individual having multiple randomized attributes, a bell curve is naturally formed featuring few people with mostly shitty attributes, few people with many superior attributes, and most people with overall average attributes.

this is literally the first thing you learn in statistics you... you fucking, niggermong

Am I crazy, but... what Nazis?

But we are Nazis t_d friend.

"The Bell Curve" is a book that promotes racist pseudoscience like phrenology.

I thank God I live in the south. Where I can beat someone to death in self defense.

>if i call reality pseudo science it's not real anymore, fuck evolution n' shieeet

>Trying to talk science into progressives and commies
You lost before you even posted.

Yeah the law sides favorably with the sucker puncher who gets shot to death.

Wow he sounds like someone you wouldn't want to mess with

Doesn't matter if it's old, it's still true you slimy fucking eel.

Andrew is this you?

He's right you know
>kekd and checked

anarchist flag is wrong, people who object to "the bell curve" do so by claiming that IQ tests aren't actually a test of intelligence but means of class vetting. it's chicken and egg, do blacks do badly at intelligence tests because of inherent racial inferiority or because an IQ test really tests for how similar your thought is to the upper class

>if you're not a nazi you're a liberal or t_d

We really need to bring back mental asylums.

Have they ever actually seen an IQ test? It's not like it's questions about 16th century poets, that only someone from the "upper class" would have exposure to. It's shit that anyone can do, in any language, that's the whole point of IQ tests is that they work across classes and other societal barriers.

but muh racism and soggy knees

>gneu gneu we should'nt hate anyone
Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

thinking that a questionnaire can produce a universally accurate and highly accurate reading of intelligence is naive as fuck. for one, it assumes that intelligence is quantifiable at all. ironically, if you believe that there are inherent differences between the races IQ tests are invalid by default if the same test is applied indiscriminately across racial lines

what is intelligence? can you count the grains of intelligence? can we isolate a quart of intelligences?

>They know exactly what theyre doing.
The useful idiots don't but those in control or tactical command are 100% woke to what they are doing.
Get ready, the 2019 Machete Olympics may be approaching.

>people are okay with assaulting weak larpers
>nobody will hit a muslim larping as a isis jihadi preaching for the demise of their western country with his wife in a trashbag

>applied indiscriminately across racial lines
Why? We've given IQ tests to dogs, gorilla and dolphins.

>ironically, if you believe that there are inherent differences between the races IQ tests are invalid by default if the same test is applied indiscriminately across racial lines

>If you think that there's a differences in races then we should give every race a different test to prove it.

What the fuck are you even saying?

>thinking that a questionnaire can produce a universally accurate and highly accurate reading of intelligence is naive as fuck. for one, it assumes that intelligence is quantifiable at all

It doesn't have to produce a "universally accurate" reading of intelligence, even if you only think IQ tests are somewhat accurate, they still show HUGE disparities in race, but sure keep trying to explain away.

Not only that, but income and job performance are accurately predicted with IQ tests.

It doesn't matter if the test is minorly flawed, because we aren't talking about minor differences in scores, we are talking about huge differences in scores. And ironically you're saying that other races need a different test... so you're admitting right there that they are inferior (or at least different.)

how about this: picture a craftsman who's worked his entire life at his trade in his prime. decades of experience behind him but he didn't go to college. this man will do worse on a standard IQ test than your garden-variety women's studies major. but do you think the craftsman is less intelligent that the tumblerina?

Please, i beg you Sup Forums, come to your senses! This nazi larping has gone too far. We CANNOT let another holocaust happen ever again.

Fuck yourself, commie. It's exactly right.

so intelligence is primarily manifested in income and job performance? impossible to be smart without holding down a desk job?

i take umbrage with the idea that there's one single type of intelligence and it conveniently matches the lifestyle of middle class professionals

"The Bell Curve" is a book that reports the truth. It's data has yet to be disputed to this day. If the truth is racist then you're the one with the problem, communist fuckface.

If we don't shut up and bend the knee, he will taunt us a second time!

Explain to me why a black tumblrina and a white craftsman would have differences in difficulty answering a question like pic attached.

They aren't fucking Jeopardy questions or pop culture quizzes, they are questions about spacial reasoning, short therm memory, visual processing, etc. Other than someone having a physical handicap, there is no reason they couldn't take this test.

>tfw this has been the exact trajectory of American politics

That is a pretty poor argument. An individual being skilled in a certain trade doesn't necessarily reflect intelligence.

>impossible to be smart without holding down a desk job?

When did I say this? Dude you sound like an idiot trying to argue right now, sorry you scored low on the online IQ test...

data is just a series of numbers, the interpretation of said data is where the ideology gets in. this observation btw is politically neutral. it cuts both ways

blacks didn't invent wheels therefore your test with a circle is RACIST

finally warning...yeah and now go to the showers Moshe !

>implying the bell curve has anything to do with phrenology
>implying the measurement of skulls to distinguish races is pseudoscience

>if you're against violence
>i'll fucking kill you

Ideology of peace! :^)

Fuck you, faggot.

Punch a Commie four times! After all communist regimes have murdered at least four times as many innocent people.

>assault someone
>go to jail
I mean, does he have a step 3? Does he think the judge is just going to say, "Oh well the person you assaulted was Nazi, well according to you they were in reality just a republican/independent" and let them off the hook?

He's gonna hula-hoop us to death

the test is only applicable if intelligence is a single "substance" distributed in varying amounts among all creatures. that requires the existence of something like an oversoul and souls are notoriously difficult to quantify

moreover if you acknowledge the oversoul you're simultaneously acknowledging the basic equality of all humans. either the races are equal and their outcomes are the result of unfair treatment (the left's belief) or racial averages are different because of uncomprimisable differences (the right's belief). you can't have them both, it's impossible. it's gotta be one or the other

You've clearly not taken an IQ test in recent memory. The only way that Tumblerina is going to get a higher score due to education is if she has formal study in Logic, stats or maybe Physics and even that's pushing it.

I don't think anyone at the ACLU should be punched.
This makes me a nazi

This is some serious texta sniffing philosophy right here.

That's not a justification brainlet

higher IQ test scores for people who finish college vs people who don't or don't go at all. that's part of the bell curve

>the test is only applicable if intelligence is a single "substance" distributed in varying amounts among all creatures.
Why?

Why do you think perseverance constitutes intelligence?

i'm a few beers deep atm

you could remove the section with circles and it's still easy. honestly, the circle part probably does confuse them, & it'd be easier for them without it.

just coincidence that the brightest scientists of all time had very high IQ's but retards have very low IQs

>moreover if you acknowledge the oversoul you're simultaneously acknowledging the basic equality of all humans.
Me: 3, 7, 12. What are these?
(you): numbers. Once classified, we see they are all the same. Therefore 3=12

kih-kih-kih kill yourself

because if certain things lack the thing you're trying to count they're not commensurable with the things that do. that's like giving an IQ test to a rock, for which there is no reason not to because rocks are composed of the same matter as humans. unless you're prepared to argue for the existence of a spirit world you're stuck with a strictly material basis for intelligence and then it gets hard to draw the line

>leftards have no idea how to use the word "literally"
why is that?

are you the type of retard that sells on "emotional intelligence"? IQ is correlated significantly and uncontrovertibly with scientific, engineering, and technological progress. find me a research chemist with an IQ < 110 and I will literally suck your dick right now.

You're spouting utter drivel

phrenology is a lost science that is proven accurate again and again

>CBT
Cock and Ball Torture? or Cognitive Based Therapy?
/or both?

I hope you guys beat up antifa faggots wherever you see them. I know I sure will.
Good thing I don't have to go to any cities that often, the fucking degenerates only live there and even then rarely dare to show their face.

>rocks are composed of the same matter
lmao what the fuck is this. is this what reddit does to your mind? how can you be so stupid. this is agonizing to read.

I will kill you if you punch me. Got it ? Good
People like you should be shot not because you are a leftist but because you would do me harm because I disagree with your tactics.

but that's what i'm arguing about IQ scores. intelligence is a class like your example of numbers. numbers have to be numbers to be compared to other numbers. if the races are different at core and those differences cannot be corrected then the races must be considered as different cases entirely.

if you think intelligence is just one thing and there's a spectrum of scores that goes from left to right and blacks are dumber than whites, you're unintentionally arguing that blacks and white are fundamentally the same and that the difference in outcome is a grave injustice. if you think that blacks are less intelligent than whites because they are fundamentally different from whites then you can't apply the same IQ test for both because that would be a gross abuse of science to try and cover for unpleasant racial realities

ad hominum

You don't even know what that means

wait, do you not think that rocks and/or humans are not made out of atoms? because that IS retarded

I shared this pic with some liberal friends on fb but cut the title at the top off. They all liked it and thought it was spot on. They've lost their minds.

>maybe if i call it pseudoscience enough it won't be true!

enlighten me