Boku no Hero

You think Deku masturbates to the thought of Uraraka getting the shit fucked out her by Bakugou? I know I would.

>Cuck shit

Yes he does, he is a little bitch and a shit like the show he is in

disgusting cuck

he masturbates to wild pussy

What Sensei means with All Mighty having taken something from him? Did All Mighty kill Sensei's lil' brother?

Let´s see:
-Almost all his subordinates
-The upper part of his head
-His empire of crime
-A great number of quirks

Having taken all his subordinates and his empire of crime doesn't sound enough reason to hold a grudge to make him kill Nana. Maybe the face part, but weren't his quirks taken by the previous holders of OfA?

Deku looks like a jew so yes, hes a cuck

If Hori is enough nerd to make a reference to Darth Vader, maybe AFO is Deku´s dad, I can see it like this:

-For some reason (being bored for example) he decides to fake a identity and meets Dekumom, he finds her atractive.
-She ends pregnat and AFO is actually curious about what kind of power will be born from his quirk and Dekumom´s.
-Deku is born and AFO is surprised, the baby looks similar to his little brother and the things in common just increase as he grows.
-Seeing his heroic spirit so similar to his brother´s AFO decides to steal Deku´s quirk before it manifested and made his doctor friend bullshit the quirkless thing.

In short AFO is mad because All Might gave OFA to a younger version of his little brother. Maybe he was waiting for Deku to broke down and then he would show him the dark side.

>bumping this shit thread
Kill yourself

Almost forgot, when Deku finally meets him, he will take out the mask, show his mouth and start breathing fire, calling Deku by his fisrt name in a familiar voice.

>Having taken all his subordinates and his empire of crime doesn't sound enough reason to hold a grudge to make him kill Nana.

People have killed others in real life for much less. What is your basis on this claim of yours?

I mean, it's what heroes are supposed to do. Why would a super villain be resentful for being beaten by a superhero? I think there's more to it.

Are you not seeing that he's just as autistic as Shigaraki? Why do you think he turned out that way?

>Little brother gets a power that i can't take back anymore and fights me
>Kill his sorry ass and someone else shows up with the same power even stronger
>This crap continues until some dude named All mighty starts fucking my shit up big time
>Try to stop it, only to get by face blown apart
>All my shit i worked for years is going to waste because of this faggot

He's a crime lord who's been doing this shit for years only to see it all crumble hard because of one guy. You're only assuming that there may be more to it because he was acting refined before to the one he cares about and those he doesn't hold a grudge against, but he's just as much scum as a petty thief.

You're probably right. Dude's sitting faceless for a very long time only while the entire world cheers for All Mighty.

I want shippers to leave.

Deku X Ochako is a guaranteed thing.

Everyone else should leave

Post the best girl.

Ok

gtfo cuck

worst ship
ever

>Why would a super villain be resentful for being beaten by a superhero?
user, do you honestly think there are criminals that don't resent cops?

All for One has this neat criminal empire that had been running for decades at least before All Might tore it down.

Afo believes in the power of friendship and All Might took away his nakama.

fuck off with your memes kids, we use NTR around these parts

ntr confirmed

OP literally admited he is a cuck, are you a cuck too user?

>MC is a cuck.
That's why i don't read this shit.

No? Deku is probably whacking it to the pussy cat dolls.

I legitimately like this pairing

NTR when?

It just keeps happening.

I can't read moon runes

Nips are doing a really good job in making me like it actually and it's tecnically not ntr yet

I think I like it.

he deserves the girl more than the mc faggot

Do you think Bakugou would be fine with Dekumom calling him Kacchan?

I fucking died. Fucking shit. My neighbor is fucking pissed.

Is that you, Bakugou?

I want to mount this semen demon.

Deku is still a child, Uraraka needs a man

i want to bite that butt.

bnha fanbase being as cancerous as tokyo ghoul's, snk's and one piece's confirmed

took it long enough

what kind of fanbase did you expect from a popular shonen?

I don't get why but I do too. Is it the mix of genkiness and angryness?

like vegeta and bulma

>all this great taste

You just realized? The fanbase on Sup Forums is /r/eddit tier cancer.

l wasn't expecting any better, l'm just surprised it lasted so long without its own special version of that fag spamming pics of furuta

Endeavor Final Move:
Through the Fire and Flames
Uses all his strength To reach a temperature where everything around him turns in blue plasma.

Their personalities crash a lot and that makes a good and fun dynamic to see. Also Uraraka probably wouldn't give a fuck about Bakugou and his endless shouting.

user, you didn't have to remind me about that Gigantic living piece of shit.

DELET THIS

this guy gets it

Nah, man.

Uraraka's basically trying to convince Bakugou to be friends with Deku.

>Ochako: Bakugou-kun, it was very good fighting with you only at the tournament. But for Deku-kun, you're always... So I...
>If something is scary, of course I will try to go away and hide.
>Because you were childhood friends... and you're in the same class... I want you to be friends.

And then Bakugou gets pissed off like usual.

>thread for best ship is up

Sup niggers

Not him, but from a meta standpoint I think the way Horikoshi framed AfO stating that something was taken from him by All Might is meant to make it come off as enigmatic. I don't think it's something the reader is supposed to understand at this point.

the only person Bakugou loves is Bakugou

Do you think Shouto and Fuyumi get along?

>Ochako: You were so cool when you fought with me, but when it comes to Deku... it felt like... it's because you were afraid so you want to keep distance by scaring off Deku... The both of you were childhood friends and classmates, so I hope you guys would get along.

Oh, are we dumping second best pairing now?

S
T
O
P

I love it when the mc is related to the main villain, but if AFO is Dekus dad it would be completely ridiculous.
There is almost no possible way for it not to look like a stupid asspull or cheap twist.
Also the grudge thing doesn't make sense because his All might suffering keikaku began when Shigaraki was still a kid and that was way before AM gave Deku OFA, unless AFO has some sort of aging quirk and that would Shigaraki actually a kid with an adult body, it would explain his manchild behavior and his fucked up looking face could be a side effect of the forced maturation, but it would still be stupid ass writing.
All in all I would love it if Deku was AFO's son, but it would also be hack tier writing unless Hori finds a way to make it not look like it came out of the left field, but that is highly unlikely.

What's the first one?

I think Bakugou realizing that he can't win against Deku and instead trying to steal Uraraka from him just because he knows Deku likes her is something that could easily happen, only Bakougo is a retard and instead of dominating he'd spaghetti all over the place and Uraraka would think its cute while he yells into the sun.

All Might a cute. A CUTE!

This show has a lot of potential.

Kamiji, of course.

Oh thank goodness, a better translation.

Bakugo seemed concerned for Mt. Lady

Good taste.

I wasn't aware that Sup Forums had so many cucks.

That's disgusting.

who would be worried user?

Seems like it could be Deku calling her.

Do things like that actually happen in shonen? Seems more like something that would happen in a seinen? Plus, I doubt MHA will be too heavily invested romance and the like. I do enjoy Bakugo x Ochako though. Wouldn't mind if it actually happened.

user, this is Sup Forums.

>identifying with Deku
No user, you are the cucks.

>he chooses to self insert as the crybaby faggot instead of the based alpha with a cooler quirk and a more interesting personality
Disgusting

I'm cuck, he's cuck, you're cuck. We're all cucks here.

What else do you think you were, to come here like us all?

Likewise, user-kun

>Identify with the power copy guy
>No girl to beat me up

The author also said he himself doesn't really know how to connect with people or something like that in one of his comments. So if there is any it's going to be pretty blunt and straightforward, like Uraraka has been doing since she first appeared.

I still like Bakugo x Uraraka more

best girl confirmed.

edginess-kun burned.

All is well.

>someone as based as Bakugo being a cuck