If there was only White race on our planet, who would be considered as niggers within our race?

If there was only White race on our planet, who would be considered as niggers within our race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Irish_mathematicians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

American whites

Poles

>American whites
American white leftists.

FTFY

>who would be considered as niggers within our race?

Gingers.

The Irish would take up their old mantel

>americans
>white

chavs

Mexicans

The ones that smoke weed. Though it would lead to legalized lynching, so there is a silver lining to it.

No one because our economy would be perfect and crime would be non-existent.
Our children would be raised without nigger influences and would care for their neighbor and community

Canadians.

Chavs and Eastern European

I take shits whiter than a mexican

Russians

Yep.
Came here to post gingers

Think that would depend on the behaviour of the people in the countries. If they are like they're now I tend to say Eastern Europe would be the new Africa. But that completely depends on their behaviour.

>Germans
>Mohammad, Ahmed, etc

This.

the eternal Anglo

Mexicunts

Belgian cucks

Nords.

>21 posts
Thanks Sup Forums

the eternal anglo rules, so it's pretty obvious. the potato nigger

Commies

Slavs. Always been the least productive and significant European subgroup.

American whites most successful whites that ever lived on earth, even homogeneous Europe never came close.

surprisingly it's true

Eastern and Southern Europeans, most likely.

Let me add that the Germano-Celtic race that makes up the Anglosphere would be the top dog.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
sage shills

Would have said us, but we've come on alot. Quite high up there now in the standard of living and quality of life statistics.

Probably salvs

Only surprisingly if stupid, USA isolated continent, full of non-white natives; very easy to conquer, you guys on other hand were whites fighting whites, now look what happened

We jews now.

Ireland's success post-imperialism is a testament to the Germano-Celtic race's supremacy.

Left-wingers

Women.

Sage your two feeble retarded brain cells

Slavs or the Irish.

If the potato faced mongoloids actually count as white to begin with.

The Irish are virtually genetically identical to us. The moment we stopped oppressing Ireland, they began to improve their nation.

Angloids are just honourary Slavs lmao

Turks or snowniggers

You're speaking our language because we BTFO you, what does that make you? I can post a pic of some knackers if you want and portray that as every irish person.

What's deal with "Irish are niggers" meme?

We are speaking a mix of German and French because they BTFO us both, dummy.

Brits and American propagandists dehumanised them to justify treating them like shit. Most anti-Irish propaganda is actually from America, though.

French, yes, but the English are all descended from the Anglo-Saxons, even though it is only an average of a third of an Englishman's ancestry that is Anglo-Saxon.

It is incredible what they can get up to when we let them have their potatoes.

Mass emigration. I'd say alot of Australians these days see Irish as niggers

To be fair they were busy fighting a world war at the time of the uprising. Just sensible timing.

Slavs

Whatever, faggot. Cry moar about us. Say we're equal to slavs when pic related is the case. Name me 20 Irish inventors off the top of your head. I'll wait.

lol .
you know its bad when you need to start counting latinos as white

Whatever helps with losing the empire buddy. At least you wont be asked to die in a trench for no reward now. There is always that.

Why'd you delete your post, son?

Are gypsies white? They are nigger-tier desu.

me

Kys Mohamed

>destroy european industry
>adopt self destructive short term financial system
>DURR WE'RE THE BEST LOOK AT ALL THESE BASED MEXICANS

Do mathematicians count?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Irish_mathematicians

Thats just maths. There are shit loads of Irish inventors. Lots of them were during the time our countries were the same country. Learn your history.

Irish have less melanin...how would they possibly be the niggers? Melanin is what makes niggers stupid and angry by blocking vit d production. If your eyebrows are not blonde you are not white, you are hybrid nigger.

None of us are insulted by losing our empire. I really don't know why you're being difficult when I have only been kind to the Irish on this board, probably because you're an insecure dicklet with a perpetual victim complex nearly 100 years after the Irish war of independence.
Again, none of us are insulted by you mentioning the loss of our empire. The Romans lost theirs, as did the French and the Spanish, and ANY empire. But we had an empire, when you haven't.

southerners. yea most white americans are descendend from lower class immigrants but southerners are descended from super dirt poor scottish, scots irish and english immigrants which led to the redneck stereotype irl.

Italian americans and portuguese americans because their dirty working class shitskins larping as white.

Ukrainians

>Muh populations

B*lgians

You trying to make the claim that Ireland is more important than Britain, France and Germany? Haha, you make me laugh. Keep on jerking yourself off over kike prizes.

>We arnt insulted by the loss of empire
>dicklet
>insecure
>victim complex
>again I must state I am not insulted by empire collapse
>let me list off these dead empires.
>They were cool right??

Ooooooooh k xD

>(((nobel)))
Also if we are including Italians/slavs as white it would be them because they have more violent tendencies. IE who's ever heard of a german mafia

I'm calling you those things because you're being unnecessarily hostile, when I have never insulted Ireland in this thread unless insulted myself. I can only conclude you're insecure towards us, since you are so hostile towards me when I never insulted you at all.
Do another wall of green text, though, they are cute.

Germans are servile. Too few of them are able to think for themselves to form a mafia. Thats were the brits got their servility from.

Nice try, shill. Whites will not turn against each other.

Czech 'em

Irish

Im here for bants. Pointing out that Britain is not so great is generally an easy path to that because you guys get so worked up.

Italians.

Please shut up

An empire mostly made up of Niggers and Aboriginals.

Well, keep on being a belligerent internet child then.

And Irish, don't forget them.

fuck you nigger Italians have been upper middle class since the 70s you retard

Why does there have to be niggers?

Okay

North Dublin city

I think it's the opposite. It takes complacency and submission to allow a mafia to exist. Also I dont think its a coincidence that mafias and asiatics + stoicism seem to go together

irish

English people.

leftards and wiggers

>Brits are total faggots
Its accurate.

90 comments in and the Welsh still getting a free pass while the Irish and English are at each other's throats.

Only because they're brainwashed by the jew world order media

My dad told me Italians were the niggers at his school

if you're a beady-eyed genocidal anglo maniac and you convince yourself that Irish people aren't really white you can convince yourself that it's OK to kill half the people in Ireland for fun

Baizuo

I've seen this alot and it's quite annoying . Ireland has an unhealthy obsession with the British and even more so in sports

I'd get worked up if I had to put up with our horrible attempt at bantz. Especially when no one else cares

there would be class discrimination more than racial one