Mayoiga

Mayoiga

How do they know?

>from witch hunt to bus hunt

He's right desu no one signed up for this shit

>half of the characters don't care about anything anymore
It'll be the perfect excuse not to give flashbacks for characters which the staff can't or won't develop.
With three episodes left it is better not to give everyone left a flashback, even though I'd be interested to see more of some characters.

Mitsumune is Jack Bauer confirmed.
24h+ without
>Sleeping
>Eating
>Drinking water
>Going to the bathroom
Also Masaki and her Teletransportation Power is too Overpowered

I honestly love Toriyasu

Toriyasu is third best boy, after Pink Goddess and Hellfire respectively.

My nigga.

I think he's my favorite.

Good taste despite my favorite not being there.

You're pretty good.
>tfw I'm as short as hellfire and I'm thinking of cosplaying as him at a con
>already found a chest carrier that is almost exactly like his

I really love Ponoka

I kinda wanna see Nettaiya's past

Ḩ̹̙̳͉͙ͤͣ̍ͥ͑ͭ̓͐ͤ̿ͦ͞͝o̵̸̗͖̭̪̪̮͐̇ͯͫ̄͛ͤ̏͒̚l̵̖̦̘̪͈̻̙̺̹͕̮͇̘̯̣̑̈́̊ͩ̓̑̽ͦ̐͑̎̍͑̇̚̕̕͜ä̈̏ͭ͌͌͋ͫ̿̄ͪ̀̀̚҉̢̟͕͇̝̹͢t̝̝̥̪̼͇̜̬̙̟̠͍̘̒̌ͫ́̀̚͞͞ͅt̷̷̮͍̰̗̘͙̹̦͍̙͍̤͋̃ͩ̏̃̄͛ͫͬͣ͒͑͒ͨ̔͟͡ͅe̢͌̍̍̓ͬ̈ͫ̓͗̆ͦ̒ͬ̂̚͘͏̫̳̣͈̩͚̺͔̬͟,̫̤͚̱̘̭̯͉͒̋ͨ̌ͥ͟͝͞ ̶̨̲̪͍͎͓͑͛͗͑͒̆̋͑̏ͧ̈̉̔̽̋̚͢A̩̜͕̩̮̟͊ͮ̆̐ͯ̈́̐ͫͥ̇̾̚͘͝n̽̋̎̋ͫ̅ͯ͂̓̔ͩͯͦͦ̍̓̉͐̚҉̧͕̥͕̥̥̫̪̼̼̙͉͚̩̣̹̭͕͎͟ͅơ̛̆̀̓́̈́̇ͫͫ̽ͨ̅̃̌́͐͆͏̤͓͓̟̞̰͎̥̜̦̺̣̱n̢͓̱̭̱ͤ͋̇͌̓̑ͤ̏͆ͪͅ ̧̳̹̘̩̮͖̻̤͔̹̱̜̯͕̝͎̰̥̈́ͨ̿̄̈ͨ̾ͤ̀̉̃ͭͨ͒́̚S̶̵̴̠̣̟͔͎̱̤̖̥̘̊ͣ͊̓͆̅͛ͤ͌͐̑̂ͥ̈́̎̀̕ͅͅo̸̧̳̩̜̪̹̗̥͍̟̦̰͎͗ͪͩ́ͤͣ͐͢͝y̶̨̧̻̘̯̮̱̫̪͚͙̥̲̟͕̞̠̖̹̗͑͐ͬ̌̑ͨ̉ͦ͒ͥͩ̾̑̂̊̃̆̌͘

Don't believe the user who will tell you not to believe her smiles.

Don't believe her smiles.

>ep 10
>IT WAS JUST A PRANK MITSUMUNE

Would you a hair down chuuni?

What a cutie.

I would any Assness senpai.

>Prov 26:18-19

>monsters just stop appearing because no one cares about anything anymore
>they leave the village normally

He's kind of handsome. He just needs to grow into his look both age and maturity wise.

I can't believe Yottsun orchestrated the whole thing.

Honestly, the characters are the only vaguely interesting thing about the entire show, so I'd rather spend the rest of the episodes on backstories for everyone, and then get an incredibly rushed, half-assed ending in the final ten minutes or whatever.

Especially since there's no way the ending would have been even vaguely competent anyway.

sometimes niggers can be smart

I'm far taller than him and still love him. I don't mind the height at all, he's cute, has a likeable personality and is probably very fit, so it's perfectly fine. Also, if you finally cosplay as him I'd love to see pictures!

I at least want to see Nanko and Lion's backstory, if you know what I mean.

Wow, he actually looks kind of cute in a dumb way.

Is this going to be 11 or 12 episodes?

But how much can they do in three episodes? I can hardly imagine it not being a rushed disappointment if they try to do a flashback for everyone. Like, how much more new information can they put in besides what is in the databooks with the limited time?

Thinking about it, the remaining questions (who freed Jack, who sent the email) are probably going to have a bullshit answer like "Reiji did everything" anyway. It wouldn't be so bad if they did that in the last ten minutes, assuming they don't have something better in store for us which I doubt.

Honestly, when he started crying last episode, I realized he actually was kind of cute. I'd Jack his Assness, if you know what I mean.

The crying made me want to protect him so fucking hard.

>they are members of a theater and the director sent them on a field trip to practice dramatic acting

His crying really was strangely adorable. He should cry more.

Remember when this show is good at trolling people? Now we have 5 straight episodes of literally nothing

>they just give them a paper with what personality they should go by like "detective" "chuuni" "smartass" "psycho"

Who is doing the best job so far, anons?

It still is though.

rabupon

Toshiboy

>scream like they rape you
Yeah, best performance.

this is the only Jack that matters

I was bored, so I made this, I hope you like it.

You can't like a Jack without liking the other Jack, they are complements.

you'll never catch me liking jakku

>show could be a boring trite about all these drama queen losers who nobody care about discussing their stupid problems
>at the end the plot tweest is that the whole thing is an experimental Japanese reality show

these threads are gayer then the free and hq threads combined. you guys gotta settle down

I doubt we'll still have mayoiga threads by the time I get it together/actually do it, since the con is many months away.
I'm kind of stumped on what he's wearing under his chest carrier though, it kind of seems like a dress shirt but I'm not sure.
Pic related, the chest carrier I found.

I want to watch Hayato and Mitsumune pee

Change man to manlet and it's perfect.

If you decide to do the cosplay then please remember to post your pictures on /cgl/ and not Sup Forums.

I might be in love with her. What do I do?

Was planning on it. /cgl/ are a pretty cool bunch.

Find Reiji for her.

Alt version

Start buying second hand shirts

10/10

What do people put inside of these vest thingies anyway? Survival things? Like a compass? Surely no one needs so many pockets for a compass.

Ep 9 main questions:

-What is Reiji role here in Nanaki village?
-How many villages do we have?
-Why didn't they show us Reiji's face? Since Nanko asked "who are you" that means he doesn't look familiar.
-Where did Masaki go? Why did she leave her ribbon?
-What did we see in the last 5 seconds? Mitsumune woke up in a strange room, might be the hospital. What is it supposed to mean?
-Where did driver go?
-What's the point of Mitsumune meeting Valkana there? Did Valkana go through the tunnel or is there another way?
-So who is the mastermind and what do they want?

Ammunition, among other things I imagine.
Certainly not a dozen pockets for compasses.

That vest in particular is a "combat" tactical vest, it's meant to hold magazines.
The bottom pockets each hold one thirty round STANAG mag, which is the type of magazine the M4 uses, that vest has six of those pockets on the bottom. Some vests forgo three of those pockets to have a pistol holster instead.
The three thinner pockets on the left breast are for pistol magazines.
The right breast velcro is for an ID tag, with a pouch for generic stuff.
The right shoulder is left empty, so you can stabilize your rifle on it, while the left shoulder has a pocket for a radio.

Spotted the closet manlet.

Offer her company while she pees.

I'm a manlet and I find manlet jokes hilarious.

I've learned something new today. Thank you, informative anons.

>creepy foggy abandoned village where someone is believed to have died a few days ago
>friend wants to go to the bathroom by herself
>it's somehow wrong or creepy that you want to accompany her and make sure nothing happens to her
Explain this.

Go back to school Hellfire.

I kind of want to marry you, don't know why, but oh well.

If she really was scared of all that then she will wait to go to the toilet.

He got way too excited about the idea of being there while she pees.

I don't know if you know this, but being scared makes some people want to pee.

because there's an actual gay character

>I kind of want to marry you

best grill

I want to FUCK Toriyasu.

Soooo....

The Twits of the cast (which were legit, as I myself confirmed later on) about episode 9 being a OMG AMAZING episode was because...

The biggest plot twist was about Hayato not being actualy gay for Mitsumune?

That's it? Pretty disappointing to say the least.

>What is Reiji role here in Nanaki village?
No idea
>How many villages do we have?
No idea
>Why didn't they show us Reiji's face? Since Nanko asked "who are you" that means he doesn't look familiar.
To create more tension for the next episode
>Where did Masaki go? Why did she leave her ribbon?
Probably got Mitsumune to the room
>What did we see in the last 5 seconds? Mitsumune woke up in a strange room, might be the hospital. What is it supposed to mean?
It means he got over his trauma
>Where did driver go?
Probably ended up getting over his trauma too and is in the building with Mitsumune
>What's the point of Mitsumune meeting Valkana there? Did Valkana go through the tunnel or is there another way?
Valkana did say he got chased but the monster was slow, so he probably went through the tunnel
>So who is the mastermind and what do they want?
Japan, so they can cure their trauma'd citizens

inb4 you're american and you get shot for your cosplay

I'm a canuck actually
I went to a con in chicago recently and I didn't even get shot, was very disappointed.
The corner stores had like plexiglass barriers similar to what you see in a bank though, I thought that was funny.

Important question: How are you going to go about doing Hellfire's hair?

>(which were legit, as I myself confirmed later on)
Somehow that made the rest of the post sound even less believable.

What do you need, handsome?

SOME OF THIS.

(srsly, you have some good points.)

I know /seagull/ is autistic about wigs, but honestly I'll probably just grow a less-pronounced version of his hair, since our tones match well.

How do I adquire a Catacomb?

>Wig
Not for this. You'd be trouble to find an appropriate lacewig for this occasion. That and when so much hair is that close to the scalp, it would look retarded.

Trim it well.

some retards in here were calling it hoax yesterday, when the twits are still there and even people on futaba are asking what the hell did they meant by saying that bullshit

Try to kill him with a hoe.

hoax in the sense of "they never existed in the first place"

That's what I was thinking too, it wouldn't look good in a wig anyway.
I'll just visit a good stylist beforehand, and do my best to not fuck up too bad.
I'll probably die of heatstroke with all the layers he wears though, since it's a summer con.

Do we know how many years have passed since Masaki was in the village with Reiji? And that last one looked to be way more modern, right? It was different from the one they were in in ep 9?

WHY IS NO ONE CARING?

Not enough keychains.

please fuck me speedomom

Why she looks like Mikage with a wig?

Who's the second most irrelevant character after pic related?

>Episode 9 will be awesome
>So many twists
>It gonna blow your brains out
Episode 9 came out, besides
>Revealing Speedo was a jerk
>Reafirming Nanko being besto
>Jack appearing for 5 seconds before being kicked.
Nothing really happened. Mayoiga really is just a meme, and we are just watching it to shitpost here