I'm actually really crying right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x_pMUM_QNhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fag

One day I may watch this.

what a waste of a filename

He still got the waifu at the end though. A happy ending as expected of based Maeda.

>Angel Beats

Casual.

its like when you hold small dogs over water and they try to swim

I actually thought the alternate ending was better. The actual ending feels like it was thrown in just for the sake of having a happy ending.

What was the alt ending?

Maeda is better when he does bittersweet endings. See

Air ending was dogshit and made no sense, though. Its his less successful work for a reason.

youtu.be/x_pMUM_QNhk

>want to have infinite sex time with tenshi?
>well fuck you, go back to earth, you horny bastard!

It got too sappy and up its own ass as it neared the end, so that the ending felt hammy and lackluster.

The main character was an aloof dick for the first 3/5ths of the series, and then suddenly turned a new leaf for specious reasons. The final turn of his character development felt ingenuine and without reason.

Still a fun, above average anime though.

>Made no sense

>Less successful work

The only vague part of the ending was the kids, and Air sold more than Kanon. Don't judge it based on the shitty anime adaptation.

Im actually wondering how did Noda move on without even seeing yuripe for the last time

they obviously ran out of time towards the end of the series. should have been 2 cour and explored more of the characters in depth.

Key never works with 1 cour.

Yeah, user. We did too.

yeah. T.K's would be hilarious

that's what the VN is for

Did you not watch the last 30 seconds?

>that scene with Hideki and Yui
JUST

I'm actually laughing right now.

Thanks for bringing back good memories.

how can you laugh at something like this?

I miss when this was playingkinect.

ima interwebz tuf guy.

GET DOWN
The fucking video got taken down due to copyright

Because Angel Beats was ultimately a pretty terrible show, Otonashi was hardly a sympathetic character, and I love you thank you was an amazing way to top off this train wreck.

Seriously, I felt as if I'd been somewhat placated after having wasted 11 weeks on the show.

you are sick

Don't blame me, blame the fact that Otonashi is a terrible character and someone that's not worth sympathizing for. Guy got everything he wanted at the end didn't he, working so hard to make everyone disappear.

Well, we're all entitled to our opinions. Don't forget to watch AnoHana, though. I'm sure you'll be bawling after that gem.

I watched Angel Beats after I watched Charlotte, the pacing really wasn't that bad.

Fuck...

Stop pretending to be me, user. I only have one doppelganger and I'm pretty sure I killed him last Thursday.

Except AnoHana is garbage. Not as bad as Angel Beats though.

;_; a real human bean

Anything is good compared to Charlotte.

Exactly, watching Charlotte was the best thing I could do to improve my Angel Beats experience.

Baby's first anime

Why would you waste 11 weeks on something you don't enjoy?

>People at that studio saw the script and thought that pacing was good enough

This choked me up but Yui always kills me.

Angel Beats is overrated anyway. Rather than crying I ended up cringing at the poor pacing and poor writing. And I came into it with high expectations having heard so many good things about it.

>having heard so many good things about it
That's what you get for reading MAL.

Hey, it was pretty good at first.

But really it all comes down to 1. I was holding out that we'd eventually found out how Yuri died, I found bit of a waifu in one of the characters, and the fact that watching with Sup Forums is p. powerful.

Fuck, I was going to number the rest of those points. What the hell happened.

Angel Beats needs a reboot, in my opinion.
Felt half empty the entire time.

it's getting the VN you know

I never understood how he managed to end up in the afterlife with all these high school aged kids when he was well onto his way to become a doctor and most likely in his mid to late 20's... Unless he was the one who designed the whole thing so he could see Kanade again.

Droves of people on Sup Forums fucking loved Angel Beats when it aired, and many still believe it could've been good with more episodes. Shit taste is always inexlicable, but come on.

He got there because Kanade needed to say thank you in order to pass on.

Even though he died before she did.

I'm all for non-linear timelines, but if you do that, then please explain what the hell is happening.

This might be the biggest thing they need to explain in the VN.

I remembered otonashi said that he wanted to hear people thank him for what he did. But he died literally 5 seconds before they were saved so the survivors haven't thanked him but Kanade did it so both move on at the same time...
i think