What were threads about this like when it was airing?

Just finished this. Chisaki and Tsumugu might just be the most rage worthy case of NTR that I've ever seen, and I'm including /h/ shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-Hv2ZVYm7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unpopular opinion: they were the best otp of the show.

The threads were (and still are) MiunaMiunaMiuna. She's cool, but not the most interesting part of the show.

Miuna > Sayu > Manaka > Chisaki

Tsumugu best boy.

People actually cared about Miuna? Weird.

Hikari best girl

No one cared about Chisaki and Tsumugu, especially after timeskip
I don't even know what do you mean by "NTR" here

Chisaki and tsumugu just wasting episode time, fuckers should settle it already earlier since its not really a surprise for most user for them to be together but MUH CHANGE. Good thing she finally shut up and we get this god tier scene.

Yes and the threads during the last episodes were great.
youtube.com/watch?v=i-Hv2ZVYm7A

The dolis saved NnA.

Ntr for who?

Saddens me that Chisaki and Tsumugu got more screentime than these two. I wanted to see them development more

Have an oc from the airing thread OP.God bless that user.

The staffs really love this pair to spend all the budget in this scene
Best confession of all time

They were good threads. Shipfags and waifufaggots in general tried to turn them into trash but they persevered.

This confession is really one of the best i've seen in anime. It's a shame that these two were totally forgotten and that the only development for Kaname during 90% of the show was "muh chisaki".

Agreed. The anime had some potent high points.

Sayu and kaname scenes were great.

You serious? Tsumugu cucked both the male leads with despite having zero personality.

>cuck
Back to whatever shithole you come from.
And no, the hothead MC isn't in love with Slutsaki

Not that user but the ntr might be for kaname only since she was expecting him to be more aggressive but kaname was too late because the land dick already caught her eyes.

All I remember about this show was that the very first shot was a close up of shota ass.

I didn't say Hikari liked Chisaki you mongoloid.

Miunafags being insufferable and to this day they're still in denial that she lost the Hikaribowl.

>there are people that don't know about Miuna Monday

Nah, that fag didn't deserve Miuna. Not all Miunafags care about that.

I called Chisaki x Tsumugu otp when they were still kids and no one believed me.

It was obvious when he said 'kirai janai' and she got all flustered, but there were hints before that that I didn't notice.

>no one believed me
Please.

There wasn't enough of these two. I liked Miuna more than Sayu, but Sayu and Kaname's relationship seemed more interesting than than the whole step-uncle/niece not-quite-incest-but-still-questionable relationship and the childhood friend relationship.