New Cardcaptor Sakura anime

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-27/clamp-cardcaptor-sakura-manga-gets-new-anime-project/.102555

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonleap.com/2013/06/card-captor-sakura-remake-seriously/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sure they won't fuck it up

You're a day late faggot

I just started watching the original. Am I dreaming or did this little bastard force Sakura in the job without her consent even though it was just an accident? What an asshole.

Preview for the new manga:

"We are considering a remake of CardCaptor Sakura, like Sailor Moon recently got." -Madhouse 2015

Its over. Four of the five best anime in the 1990s has been fucked over with revivals. Time to get on a spaceship and fly away.

Do you have a source for that quote? At least if it's Madhouse, I'd feel a tiny bit better about the chance of it being ok.

there is no way this will not be shit, it's just a cash grab

Wait, i am confused, the first page is the manga ending, but the next ones show a much younger sakura, what?

The original Japanese site where it was said has been removed. Here's some random blog I found that translated it.

cartoonleap.com/2013/06/card-captor-sakura-remake-seriously/

Shut up you uncultured swine.

l bet they will try to add a dark twist like madoka

It's just chibi shit

so its cardcaptor:after story confirmed?

It sounds like it was just the magazine saying that, not Madhouse or even CLAMP. Plus, it already looks like it's going to be a sequel, not a remake.

It was the original producer of the CCS anime. Not the director, but the producer from Madhouse.

sakura is cute

C-U-T-E

Meaning Maruyama?
It seems he just said at a con today that he's leaving MAPPA to make another studio where he can work on his dream shows, I wouldn't be surprised if CCS were one of them, he's really fond of it.

That's a fucking lie and you know it.

Someone got the scans of the spin-off manga?

>Guys Kobato didn't do as well as we hoped, now what?

>DIG UP SAKURA'S CORPSE AGAIN, MAKE HER DANCE FOR ANOTHER UNIVERSAL CROSSOVER

do the crime pay the time

>smartphones

Yup. This is already confirmed to be shit.

>anime/manga won't be set in the late 90s anymore
>Tomoyo will film Sakura with her smart phone
>selfies

>smartphone cameras
>Implying she won't be using anything less then the top of the line to film her beloved

She's got the dough for it.
Also, I wonder how good she is at editing in this digital age.

The cutest.

>nostalgiashit