One Piece

How does she know Luffy is there already?
Im glad she does though

>Oda making mistake after mistake
>people still suck his dick
>next thing this faggot will do is add romance
>Oda just pulls shit out of his ass 1 hour before the chapter gets shipped out
>I-I was just kidding guys Sanji actually is a prince hehe xd
>H-Hopefully my retard fans won't realize that choppa Brook and Nami should know pudding xD
>is it even him writing the story at this point

Dropped

Reminder that Big Mom is Luffy's mother

>shitpost
>bait
>lol
>thanks for the (yous)
>:)

Luffy is easy to read. She knew he would come to save him. I hope she already has plans for him and will give him a bad time.

>Dropped
see you next thread

To everyone harping about Chopper, Brook and Nami's memory:

The Sh's don't want to reveal who they are so they can't reveal they know who Pudding is.
By revealing they know Pudding, it makes it that much more likely she will figure out who they are and blow their mission. This is a covert mission, they just aren't aware that Big Mom already knows their whereabouts.

Atomic bomb on Marijoa when?

Bombs are the most useless weapon in one piece

>Oda making mistake after mistake
About what frequency are we talking here? Does he make a mistake every 50 chapters, every 100 chapters?
>people still suck his dick
Are you implying that people should stop praising Oda because of some trivial and common mistakes that can be easily fixed?
>next thing this faggot will do is add romance
On which basis do you make this assumption?
>Oda just pulls shit out of his ass 1 hour before the chapter gets shipped out
This is not possible since it is impossible for Oda to get access to the chapter again after it is submitted to the distributors who still need at least day to finally ship it out
>I-I was just kidding guys Sanji actually is a prince hehe xd
What was Oda kidding about? It is not like he ever told the reader Sanjis about origins and then just changed it. He just placed some hints here and there and because of that many people theorized that he is part of royality.
>H-Hopefully my retard fans won't realize that choppa Brook and Nami should know pudding xD
How should they know Pudding? They never met her.
>is it even him writing the story at this point
Is this supposed to be a question? I think you forgot the question mark. But even if it is, I doubt you are being serious.

Yeah, Oda IS the one writing it dumbass.

If he needs a character to remember a specific piece of information at a certain time, like how Nami remembered when Sanji told her where he came from, then that's what will fucking happen.

If he needs a character to conveniently forget a specific piece of information in order to use a common trope, like Nami forgetting Pudding's name, then that's what will fucking happen.

Better not stare at her. She will get mad.

how do you people read this? seriously i'm having an epilepsy attack just by looking at it.

>implying he isn't a jobber

>implying your meme is not stale as fuck

We all know Sabo is the tru nigga of the Revo's.

Oda sure loves em long doesn't he?

Nami hasn't forgotten anything. It's a covert mission. All of you are dumbasses.

Quick reminder if Hancock doesn't win the Luffybowl she will.

This. They are all wrong. This is the correct answer.

It's just like when Doflamingo put the Mero Mero as bait. At some point Luffy will just punch her until she's knocked out.

They should rename that Donquixote Pirates the "fodder jobber" pirates because thats all they did

He only needs objects when oda cares

>fodder jobber
t. 12 year old

Snowflakes

What makes you think he didn't switch an object there?

>Luffy kidnapped Shirahoshi
>Luffy kidnapped Caesar
>Luffy kidnapped Rebecca

Guys Luffy is going to kidnap Pudding and make Big Mom submit to his terms.

You can even see the snowbank change in both panels.

This is a shit scan. Normally you can see Law standing inside of the black hole on the right panel and then in the next pane he is gone from there. You can still see it somewhat, the left hole is not as black in one spot as the right one

He had two weeks to put on those gloves. Not sure what's the mistake here.

"Oda fucked up" is the new meme being spread.

>facts are a meme
Stay delusional buddy.

>facts

He fucks up all the time on minor things. In like the first chapters someone breaks a door and in the next page the door is fine. That was almost 20 years ago. He jokingly acknowledges he fucks up. Why are people taking this seriously?

see The shitposters are trying especially hard with this meme.

>Why are people taking this seriously?
Dunno, it seems this user gets a raging boner from it

By god, those titties were made to have a dick between them

Same here.
sucks that im 5'8 and probably done growing

this is my favorite epic meme xD

Yeah, but those are real fuck ups. Part of the meme is that nothing they are saying Oda messed up on is actually a fuck up.

Nah the boner comes from reacting to it. I'm tickling his peeter by acknowledging him right now.

You still see it's clearly empty where he appeared

except it is a fuck up.

There was a snowbank and then it's gone where Law stands. Is it called speedseeing if you can't depict an image?

I haven't watched or read One piece in awhile. Was it ever established what Crocodile's secret was?

It actually was. After Dressrosa ends there is implications of his secret in 804.

Green Bull will be the very first plant zoan

She's a lot smaller than how she was portrayed earlier unless perspective is fucked in that panel

>fodder

didn't they kick the shit out of like 2/3 of the Colosseum rebels?

What perspective
She's surrounded by a bunch of cartoon looking folk. This doesn't tell us anything. Those flowers could be human sized for all we now
Fodder beating fodder is still fodder

So you've never taken gloves off in your life? Are you Michael Jackson

Yeah that's what I meant, I guess perspective wasn't the right word for it

>If he needs a character to conveniently forget a specific piece of information in order to use a common trope

We call this "shitty writing"

Yes I understand part of the meme is saying things are fuck ups when they aren't. Remind me again later will you?

Ideo the canon
Moar leik ideo the jobber
Yea?? Ya??

Covert. Mission.
I'm calling you retarded.

Feel free to drop it any time. Shitty writing =/= Oda forgetting something.

What Senor did would not be called Jobbing

They weren't really rebels, most didn't live on that island

Luffy is admiral level in gear fourth

Venus flytrap zoan could be dope.
Or a rafflesia zoan.

Can we wait until next chapter before arguing about the "they just forgot" crap. If Brooke, Nami or Chopper don't mention anything next chapter then you can call shitty writing all you want

They don't want to reveal that they know Pudding.

Luffy's already revealed himself though

Fair. We may see a plot unfold in that direction but otherwise, they are intentionally hiding that they know Pudding.

Also once Luffy finds out she's that Pudding, he will kidnap her and force a trade for Sanji.

Luffy revealing himself =/= the others revealing they know the name "Pudding"

>Pudding walks out of the room
>Nami mentions that it's probably the same Pudding that's gonna marry Sanji
>Says that they shouldn't alert her
>As soon as Pudding enters the room Luffy goes all "SANJIS PART OF MY CREW AND YOU CANT MARRY HIM!!"
Or hell we might even get
>"IF YOU WANNA MARRY SANJI YOU GOTTA JOIN MY CREW"

Shit fanfic. Kys that won't happen.
Pudding will mention the wedding not them. You can tell because of the reaction she had from hearing luffys name.

Or she's super genuine so she will be genuine in turning against them
>I'm so sorry but Momma says you guys have to go so I called our men to take you to her! Thanks for liking my food though!

>Literally half of latest episode was spent on 3 1/2 pages of Luffy and Fujitora's fight
Jesus Christ

it does make staying undercover pointless when they rock up in the Thousand Sunny and Luffy introduces himself

So everyone will think Luffy's admiral level now?

Noone is disputing that, I think. It's the frickin' duration of it that is a problem. Prior to him needing ten minutes, haki wasn't thought of as a finite source.

The fight was good, I'd rather have a 1:1 pace with the manga than the shitty filler arcs.

All filler arcs have been decent or above average for one piece.!

>The fight was good
If you're talking about the anime version you must have really low standards

Too bad we get 2:1 episode to chapter ratio full of shitty filler and panning shots

Guess what's coming up soon for the movie, user.

quads?

Well sabo does have 4 letters

Terrible episode

>pudding makes sweets for everyone to devour
>sanji makes fine cuisine for robin, nami and puds

Pudding for straw hat member 2016

At this point which episode isn't terrible?

734 was really good

If we are getting a new strawhat it's probably going to be completely out of left field like Miss All-Sunday joining instead of Vivi. My bet's on Pekoms after Big Mom does something so despicable even he can't accept her as his captain anymore.

I haven't seen the anime version, but in the manga Luffy vs. Fuji was pretty bad. I barely even consider it a fight.

Jinbe ratted on him.

She's standing in the background and a house in the middle isn't even half her height on page. No, she's fucking huge.

First time hearing this one. You might be onto something. It is very possible.
Some people say she can see through puddings 3rd eye

Realized a few threads ago that Lola is 'Rolling Lola' because she's the only one of Big Mom's daughters to leave the nest and travel.

Assmad Hunter X Hunter fan detected.

That's silly. There a a few people that could have given it away including anyone who is familiar with Luffy's wanted poster at all, Jinbe, the underwater network things, or Sanji's siblings.
The simplest solution is normally the best.

Maybe, but a 3rd eye is weird.. Even for one piece standards. Big mom and Lola don't have it or look like her. I guess the pudding is fakefags are onto something.

if bonney was made immortal by the last ope-ope user does that mean her powers remain active as long as she is alive ie once your age is changed it doesn't revert if bonney leaves the area.

>disney will never animate one piece

just want to point out that in the this episode every single one of luffys haki attacks glowed orange before black. not violafag but whoever used the anime as their source just got btfo tonight.

That doesn't make sense. If he used snowflakes then that means he could literally just replace his self with anything. Shit a blade of grass

that just means lola, her twin, and capones crew by proxy will end up working for luffy after this arc.

Trust me user he didn't just like when he made his hate magically appear

He already replaced bullets with snowflakes so what you say isn't out of the question. it's already known that Law's fruit it broken as hell.