How do we deal with a huge chunk of the population (women) immediately becoming obsolete in 10 years?

How do we deal with a huge chunk of the population (women) immediately becoming obsolete in 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PNQTu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait for this.

If they don't need men why are they so concerned about sex robots?

I tought they didn't want us though??
They just have to bitch about something don't they.

Who knows. People just like being upset and this is simply the next topic to sow salt over.

Exactly what I was thinking. Why are there so many articles saying this is hurting women and the patriarchy is evil and all this shit? Men are spending their money to have sex with dolls/robots instead of harassing women or raping them, why do they feel so threatened?

Also the subtitle, "they offer men complete dominance", over what? Women are being left alone and this somehow puts them under the thumb of the patriarchy? Retarded.

If sexbots are an existential threat to them, were they ever really independent or capable of independence to begin with?

I'm not really into dolls or fake stuff I prefer real women, but not gonna lie I would jerk off inside this doll.

Women need men.

Women are succubi that leech off of male energy(ies).

Men became obsolete long before

men create and maintain civilization you stupid roastie bitch.

Who are you?

Josh Dolin

Adrienne Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel wessel

Karla Towle

Kathleen Kennedy

Because they NEED us. They are biologically driven to reproduce and raise offspring. Our biological urges are met regardless if we're shooting into a flesh and blood, or a robot.
Not only will hot sex robots satisfy us sexually, but can be programmed to offer as much companionship as we need, not to mention they can probably be made to cook like a chef and clean the hell out of a house.
Putting real women into competition with perfectly designed, made to order sex robots will increase the value of semen, which women need, no matter how loudly they claim the opposite

>this roastie thinks women have done something for civilization

>artificial muscle
>enzyme metabolism
>natural language processing ala Watson

The parts are all getting there, they just have to be put into one package. It'll probably still be a long ways off before we have a reliable coordinated bipedal bot, but by the time they can pull that off all the other hardware will be more than adequate. If they manage to pack enough processing power into them so they don't need any distributed computing power it would change humanity forever.

The great purge

because women have an inferiority complex towards men. Its not enough to leave, they have to know that we suffer in their absence, because then they've won. If we are happy without them, they are the losers, and they cannot stand it

buttblasted virgins?
on Sup Forums?
would would've thought!

It's weird right? This would give them even more independence but they still bitch.
Maybe in a few years some guys will want something exotic like a human sexbot, until then biocunts need to fuck off.

>am i hearing a BASED argument from a swede?it must be the end of the world

The hysterical feminist overreaction to sex dolls pleases me.

How do sex robots threaten female independence? It frees women from having men require them. That's literally supporting female independence, not contesting it.

SEETHING!!!

Try again roastie
>pic related.

low tier bait showing how stupid women are and how they never have a worth while thought?

of course not. it's just an actual roastie whore showing living proof of how women are subhuman creatures and will be gendercide

They want men to suffer for their "independence". This article literally exposes the truth that most women become feminists not to find empowerment but to vindictively attack men.

>that thing will pay bills, fight wars, and build everything.
No.

>i never thought i'd die fighting side by side with a Chilean

WHY DOES THERE NEED TO BE A THREAD

EVERY

SINGLE

FUCKING

DAY?

MODS, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. GET RID OF OBVIOUS LEFTYPOL THREADS.

>omg how can you just create semtiemt life for your own pleasure
>But don't get rid of animal farms, I love having meat and fur!
>And let me kill sentient (developing sapient even) life via abortion or you hate women!

Same reason a child will suddenly want to play with a toy after seeing someone else playing it, despite previously ignoring it.

>ur a virgin hahahahahahahah i win

no dude UR a virgin, look at how the tables have turned. now im the winner. grovel at my feet i used the virgin insult, there's no way it won't work

men don't need large dick size where we're going, roastie. a sexdoll accepts all

If women really were independent feminists wouldn't care about this.

I never understood why sweden didn't annihilate my kin who fled there, they were mostly commies and thug trash
my friends and i have been making dick size jokes since we were 11 roastie, try harder.

it's a reality television show. it's not real

It's chess chess chess. Women will be forced to reform when they're obsolete. Indeed they'll be made relevant again as mothers when their sexuality loses market value. This is the best technology ever.

no husband or children for you

Fuck. Witnessed.

That's a fine fucking sexdoll

thats a really good point

its almost like women are protected in a matriarchy and want to ensure their hegemony of sex handouts

Hmm, i wonder.
>pic related

Because it's in our nature that we need each other, men and women. Everyone who denies this fact is a brainwashed stupid cunt/faggot.

We'll have a reverse sexual revolution and women will revert to their natural state of housewives

>implying males aren't obselete
>implying one needs a male for children

Uuuuuuh, guys

Guys seriously

Damn I count 31 cats there

our people were brought to heel by our fatal flaw, compassion. We let the disease in because it would die without a host.

post link to article you fagit

>MY SEXBOT HAREM HERE I COME

Know, oh whore, that you speak to one who has attained eternal enlightenment.

I can find HD video of a girl five times hotter than you chugging a gallon of horse cum.

In what realm can you possibly threaten my Inner Peace?

I would definately fuck this . But anywhore, these look expensive so its kinda a problem that solves it self, not many will have access to it

I just want to fuck lara croft from Rise of the Tomb Raider. If a doll like this would come out, it will mine.

archive.is/PNQTu

and? all the women in the world combined have done less than male niggers in africa. women can't do anything but be a womb for men

gib sexx robot gf

honestly, what do you guys prefer?

When your only value to men is your tits and 3 holes, then this must scare them shitless. Where has all my free shit gone?

These are going to be way bigger than people imagine
I know a group of super leftwing male feminist types that wrote big ass posts about how Wonder Woman was such an amazing role model for little girls, but then when that WW sex doll got revealed you could practically see their brains shut down in realtime as they were making jokes about fucking a Gal Gadot doll and celebrating

Guys

Dat CGI? Can't tell

topkek, I love my 3d waifu and wouldnt swap her for a sexbot, but articles like these make me understand why some men might fall for the biocunt meme.

please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots please don't ban little girl sexbots

The road to hell its paved with good intentions, liberalism thrives in times of peace.

Get rid of dildos?

I'd rather eat a sammmich than fuck a rubber doll if that's what you're asking.

No m8,
It's a realdollâ„¢

>independence
>completely dependent on government

Keep crying dicklets

both at the same time

I asked my chick how she would feel if I got one that cooked/cleaned/did laundry/something I could fuck. She told me she was aggressively against it. I asked why.

She no shit told me she didn't want everything she does for me to be replaced by a robot.

Rest assured women know what sex robots are capable of, even if they don't admit it. This is why femminist are so butthurt. Why would a lib cuck go to a protest in hopes of getting laid if he can just fuck a sex robot? Why would a lib cuck ever listin to the bullshit that is modern femminism when he can just shoot a load down a robot throat?

I personally like the company of women, but that won't stop me from trying out new technology when it comes out.

It's going to happen. We can never have nice things.

>tfw it might be possible to have a sex bot harem out of all the Dead or Alive girls

I wonder when there is gonna be alien like dolls?

Why don't sex robots look like the girl in OP's pic yet? The ones we have right now look like shit with their horrible disjointed limbs and spider fingers.

Best one I've ever seen. Who sells it and how much is it?

>perfect amount of fat at the belly

hnnnng

Patch is a pure maiden how dare you soil her!

>How do we deal with a huge chunk of the population (women) immediately becoming obsolete in 10 years?
Use them how niggers were used in the old days: antiquated, yet serviceable farm tools. Exceptionally pretty ones will be turned into breeding sows. Lobotomized, of course, so you won't be hearing none of that feminist talk while you plow and impregnate those mindless husks. Once the breeding sows have outlived their usefulness, they can be strapped with ordinance and airdropped to Muzzies--kill many Muzzie with one Roastie.

this

thighs too small, it has room for improvement, i give it a 7 out of 10.

Curly fries and a shake. Mozzarella sticks too.
Fuck me that trashy food tasts so good.

The fact that there are so many vendors now is proof its already a huge market. A decade ago people might have heard of Real Doll if they happened across a documentary, now they're are seemingly a half dozen premier brands and they're expanding.
Totally inanimate silicone dolls are selling at a substantial price tag. Once they gain a degree of interactivity the value proposition they offer will sky rocket. Once they can walk around and move it'll be a multi billion dollar industry. No question.

am i going insane or is this progressing faster than i expected

>Thighs too small
It's for the Chinese market

>Our biological urges are met regardless if we're shooting into a flesh and blood, or a robot.
Not quite true. We still desire things like skin to skin contact and kissing.
But it is true that men are much better able to adapt to life without a long term partner.
Compare the number of males and females who have a mental breakdown at 35 once they realize they are no longer reproductively viable. Hell, raise compare 55yo men to 35yo women to make it a little more fair.
Both sexes benefit from a long term monogamous relationship that involves child-rearing, but it's clear that only one sex truly suffers when that option is unavailable.

in africa you're beaten and enslaved.
in south america you're beaten and enslaved
in the middle east you're beaten and enslaved
in asia you're beaten and enslaved

the only place in the world where you aren't beat and put in your place like the animal you are is the west. but you know what? the west is on the decline. do you know what this means? it means once we get sexbots and artificial wombs you roastie whores will never have a safe space in this world again. not only that but you're going to be gendercide.

be happy cause there was a single point in human history in a specific culture which didn't own you trash and beat you for even speaking back to your owners. this is your future

You kikes and idiots that spread hate toward women are retarded. I mean, kikes aren't cause theyh know what they're doing, but you guys are. You can't preserve civilization without creating strong families with women.

If there's sex bots for men, won't there he sex bots for women? They can just get their own robot. Unless they actually need men or something.

Sexbots not ithots

Jokes on you I went to Wroclaw and it was full of sluts who would suck my dick dry at the mention of a little coke

Stop white knighting already

Yeah, i wonder why asians tend to like that, its like they dont know how a good ass goes hand in hand with the hips and the thighs

>You can't preserve civilization without creating strong families with women.
Civilization was our first mistake, so that's fine.