Please provide proof that Sandy Hook was fake

Please provide proof that Sandy Hook was fake.

Aside from parents acting weird in some interviews....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpqUkvqSjAo
steemit.com/politics/@barrysoetoro/sandy-hook-hoax-busted-3-minute-preview
youtube.com/watch?v=z3DO_674-Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=LndCkobZPCA
youtube.com/watch?v=nVbwG8_qloA
aol.com/article/news/2017/02/11/522-johns-and-pimps-arrested-in-super-bowl-sex-trafficking-sting/21711964/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only reason I think it was fake is because of the lack of "proof" that it actually happened.

Prove it happened.

There is not one shred of evidence.

in b4

>my second cousin died in Sandy Hook how dare you question it!!

Because the batman movie

IDK if the actual shooting was fake, but CNN certainly is.

Could be that it was big news and that there was that only one photo they kept showing, so they hired some crappy actors and staged fake press conferences and interviews to make it look like they had the scoop.

Or it was a false fucking flag intended to make you feel so sowwy for the wee chitlins that you pulled an Ausfag and willingly give your guns to the Anglo police state.

Isn't the burden of proof on those who question the event?

You can't push a conspiracy just because the government didn't provide you with overwhelming proof of the grisly murders of children.

Here you go OP
youtube.com/watch?v=zpqUkvqSjAo

Which are you?

Josh Dolin

Adrienne Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel wessel

Karla Towle

Kathleen Kennedy

Give me a fucking break.

There was only ever 1 photo of a body coming out of the school. I think they use the shooting as a cover for something else.

If you listen to the police radio chatter you hear all kinds of stuff. Like the people dressed as nuns and the victims in the kitchen closet.

If people think Governments would never do this kind of shit just look up Operation Northwoods.

Its up to you to prove it happened.

interesting, it does seem to work.

Post this list in shill threads.

How about post some proof that Sandy Hook was real? I could care less.

so by that logic i can say my grandfather flew to mars in the 70's and fucked a mars slut and is now the king of a small colony. prove me wrong, protip you can't, burden of proof is on you not me.

provide any proof whatsoever it happened

Did they just pick the craziest looking picture of that kid they could find? Or did he always look like that.

>tfw just hanging out
Should have known something was up.

what kind of Freemason nigger religion did they practice over there in sandy hook? I saw interfaith fags during the memorial with Obama

>Isn't the burden of proof on those who question the event?
Wow almonds activated, I guess that's how historians write history.

Well, my wife & I have lived here together for 14 years, and she has spent her entire life (except 4 years of college) living in Newtown. I coach youth soccer and little league, and we have 10yo twins that were in 1st grade when this "happened". Funny thing is that we've never met or heard of any of the children or parents. It's almost like they don't exist. One would figure that having 2 kids of the same age, living here for a long time and being involved with youth sports we would have at least HEARD of one of the families, or know someone who is friends with one of them. Nothing, nada, zilch, zippo.

Why would they demolish the entire school (and force the demolition crew to sign contracts to stay silent about anything they saw)?

Columbine high school is not only still there, it's still in use as a fully functional school.

that is because sandy hook is a little area inside Newtown. A bunch of cultist spooks

>Aside from parents acting weird in some interviews

Implying that Robbie Parker isn't enough evidence

They never want anyone to know what went on inside the school & im not just talking about the shooting.

those parents you see are probably child grooming handlers

Total population of Newtown is

what is this list

I still don't understand why the school AND the Lanza house had to be destroyed. That's pretty fucking weird and not something that normally happens after this kind of thing.

please be american

my cousin died

Two words:
"Sloppy Sniper"

And everyone involved had to sign an NDA, because construction companies always do that before they work on a site, right?

Sandy Hook was a psyop gone horribly wrong. Every single thing about it fails the smell test.

the most notable parents you see on TV buy those houses for like $1 and move in before the incident. They weren't real residents of newtown. The more nosey people probably have all the records for this stuff.

Then they all move away after the incident.

Why did the fire department down the road have the exact number of Christmas trees for the remembrance vigil on the day of the shooting? You can see them from the helicopter footage. Now it's not strange that a place would have a Christmas tree eleven days before Christmas. It is strange though that they'd have the same amount of trees as victims and managed to have those trees decorated and in place within two days. Like if 26 children or whatever really were murdered, who thought "hey guess what, lucky for us we just happen to have 26 trees behind the fire station. Maybe we can ask the parents of murdered children to give us mementos to hang on the trees we just happen to have to show how strong our community is. It's fuckin weird.

paid shareblue shills

yea there is the cnn live footage that jumps between sandy hook and St. Rose of Lima catholic school.

Within two hours of the shooting, there were large traffic signs instructing people to check in when they arrive on site. How did that get there so fast? Assuming 911 dispatchers got a report of a mass shooting at an elementary school, who would have called a city maintenance official to round up a couple of trucks and those signs to head over to the elementary school. Hey, it's not like it's already a clusterfuck of ambulances, cop cars, parents, and reporters. It makes a lot of sense that within two hours of the shooting, traffic was being successfully managed not by a cop with flares like a car accident or ever other major police operation I've ever seen, no it had city traffic workers there on site.

The event that is claimed to have happened is so outlandish and impossible I disagree. Burden of proof is on the believers. There is zero evidence it happened. Nobody has any proof.

Even that picture is an obvious photoshop

Hollywood actor David Wheeler plays two roles in the shooting, as you see in this video:

explain this

it not official photo. The original has him on some (I guessing) field trip to the CT TV network or something. He look like hes about 13 or 14

Dash cam footage in the official Sandy hook report shows a state trooper arriving on site fifteen minutes after the call went out. He parks his car in the lot then proceeds to unload large bags of snacks and cases of bottled water. When did he pick all that up? Did he get the call that twenty something kids were dead so he stopped by Costco real quick because it's gonna be a long day?
youtube.com/watch?v=z3DO_674-Qo

Many things. All the kids say they heard 2 or 3 gunshots, yet apparently he fired over 100 rounds.

The license plate didn't belong to him, it was from a convicted murderer strangely enough.

I think 2 of the girls whose pictures were used claiming to be dead have completely turned out to be bullshit. Their mothers have a facebook page saying someone stole pictures of their daughters online and used them for this incident. They provided pictures of their daughters alive present day as proof.

The coroner said he died of a completely different caliber than the official story. ( how does a coroner fuck up the right bullet caliber? )

Gene Rosen ( the creepy Jew who claimed he helped 3 children after fleeing from the school ) had some rehearsal videos surface showing him acting and trying to get the script right for this very incident. Him pretending to be upset and talking about how he had to save the kids etc. He made millions from this incident from (((donations))) and his former career is even listed as a fucking actor.

There are videos at the firehouse showing people walking in circles in order to look like a much bigger crowd. ( the video is a helicopter view )

There is a lot more, but you can find all this info on any of the newer sandy hook documentaries on youtube. In short, if you watch it fully and still believe it really happened, there is no hope for your mind. Also, the town of Sandy Hook is either the 1st, or 2nd biggest town for having a church / organization of Satan. Go figure.

Paranoid delusional fantasy that there are DNC staffers paid to shit post here.

I cannot imagine a bigger waste of time and money.

How about the chopper feed of a sniper running off into the woods and then nobody ever mentions it again?

Prove to me that it's real.
We had CCTV in almost every school in the country back when Columbine happened so how come there is no video of Adam running around or through the school shooting at people.

There is the one interview with the weird pastor with who sounds super gay. He says 1 girl survived out of her whole classroom. She runs out into the parking lot towards her mom. She is covered in blood. It was so absurd

Here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=LndCkobZPCA

He is some interfaith cultist probably

All these guys are right. Burden of proof on the one questioning an event, nigger are you serious?

There's a grumpy australian guy who walks you through the crime scene photos of the house, and it's so obviously a training exercise it's embarrassing. Then the same chap - pretty much silently - goes through the photos of the Firehouse, and you can clearly see it's a drill.

The motivation for the local authorities was almost $1bn in investment money, btw. The main financial agenda was to install "security measures" in every public school, worth billions per year. And obviously, there were other political agendas on top.

The MSM lost all traces of credibility as a result of Sandy Hook, too. Their collusion with government now complete, it was an all too short journey from being strong armed into compliance over Waco to this, becoming in-effect a willing propaganda service. One of the other motivations was to see if they could fake a 911 style disaster with no actual victims who might have families who annoyingly sued or asked difficult questions. It clearly worked.

It's never just one thing with these. It's like the mafia settling all accounts in one day.

damn this is some based footage! Thanks user

A negative claim is a colloquialism for an affirmative claim that asserts the non-existence or exclusion of something. Saying "You cannot prove a negative" is a pseudologic because there are many proofs that substantiate negative claims in mathematics, science, and economics including Arrow's impossibility theorem. There can be multiple claims within a debate. Nevertheless, whoever makes a claim carries the burden of proof regardless of positive or negative content in the claim.

A negative claim may or may not exist as a counterpoint to a previous claim. A proof of impossibility or an evidence of absence argument are typical methods to fulfill the burden of proof for a negative claim.

And this, my personal favorite lol.

I don't even think Nancy & Peter were married. Peter & Ryan Lanza were only one with photos together.. Adam and Nancy no where to be found

They fucked up with this shooting so bad. They have gotten a lot better over the years ( unfortunately ) but they still slip up every now and then.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

hahaha what the fuck? did you even read that when you typed it lol??? jesus christ

I guess if some user says so, it must be true.

yea after all the Obama false flags they keep it small. I am pretty sure that Spokane shooting just recently is how they usually operate. Big news for a day & then it vanish into the night.

How fucking convienent that the fire department had exactly enough xmas trees ready to go incase some children got murdered

The media part is what truly bothers me. I don't find it fucked up or surprising that any government would try something like this in order to shift the public thinking their way, but the fact that ALL main media outlets were in on it is stunning. The level of control is so massive that people can't believe it because it is indeed of such unbelievable proportions.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVbwG8_qloA

i mean jesus fuckign christ me and my siblings pulled off more realistic fake crying when we were kids this is just fucking AWFUL

Why the absolute nigger would they need to "fake" this?? This theory makes no sense, it's like the hologram plane theory they used to discredit normal 9/11-motives questioning people.

>Was the shooter a govt.agent/ planned?
Maybe
>Was the shooting "fake"?
NO, only a fucking retard would believe this

I have noticed that as well. Crafting much smaller hoaxes for seemingly no reason. Perhaps for practice and for lulz honestly.

I honestly wonder how he's doing these days.

H-how did you get this?

I also recall the video of a guy being chased by cops - getting caught - and then saying to the cameras "I didn't do it", only to be put IN FRONT of the police car handcuffed. It wasn't Lanza, and we still have no idea who or what purpose that served.

There is always a reason. Everyone think Sandyhook was about gun grabs but the real star of the show is mental health. Spokane shooting also all about mental health.

it's been proven time and time again that there are literally payrolls for people to shitpost here

So your wife's son doesn't know them you say?

Interesting

yea that was Ryan Lanza. He said he took a bus from NYC where he worked. You can find facebook posts from that day.

He also posted a picture of HIMSELF as a teen that said RIP adam lanza lol

Can you de-kike this post for me, please?

wow I've never seen a 3 hour video of released dash cam footage.

nice digimon by the way

can i get some context on this photo user?

Okay, here is what happened.

The shooting was real, but the MEDIA (not the govt., not reptilians, not Mossad, just the everyday Jewmerican media) did not have adequate coverage to actually hit the ratings they needed, they didn't have any moneyshots, they didn't have anybody to interview because these parents were utterly fucking traumatized and the police had shit locked down so hard the media wasn't even allowed in the vicinity of the school, so the media did what they did best - make shit up.

They hired actors, they wrote scripts, they hoaxed interviews with "parents", they took photos of their paid crisis actors running in fear, crying, they didn't have these shots for real because they either didn't get there fast enough or didn't have any "connections" to get the right people in front of the camera, so they hoaxed the entire fucking thing.

There was a shooting, kids died, lives were ruined, but that shit you saw all over the media that day was staged nearly 100% by the media for ratings. It's even more depressing than a conspiracy in my opinion, but that's what happened, the media does this shit all the fucking time, they evidently often do stoop that low for ratings even during natural disasters, terrorist attacks, protests, there is no reason to think they wouldn't stage shit to cover a shooting too. If you want just have a good look at all the proof of the interviews and such being staged and you'll see it to be true, but this shit wasn't a government op, there was a shooting, but the MEDIA lied.

Nigger logic.

True, I think many of these are about affecting the social psychology of the population more than anything sometimes. Creating an image that these events are everywhere and happen all the time. Of course with the huge help of the media spinning and building it up like its this epic event of biblical proportions.

>israel
They don't even try

Where did Barry Soetoro go after the TouYube shoah? I miss him.

>i didn't read any of the thread, why the absolute nigger am i even posting here

multiple viable motives have been repeatedly posted here, can you fucking read?

I think I read about your grandfather - was his name Steve?

These are the kids that "died" at Sandy hook, here they are singing at a football game on live TV. The purpose? Sheer mockery by the elite.

It wasn't a shooting. One of the beasts just attacked the school and the government covered it up as a shooting. The reason you never see bodies is because they were mauled so badly.

>kids died
Where's your proof

It all started back in Ruby Ridge. Back then the press still had a few teeth left and savaged the government over the balatant civil and constitutional rights violations. Waco was then co-opted to soften this. They used classic de-platforming tactics during press conferences to humilate people asking pertinent questions.

Roll forward to Sandy Hook and the MSM ate out of the government's hand. As grumpy old Bill Cooper once noted "they can't be getting paid that much, these journalists, what is their problem?"

Well, they've been told they'll get cut into the NWO, I suspect. And like the useful idiots tthey are, they believed it.

Luckily people saw thorught it all in enough numbers. Now the Trust Index of the MSM is a staggering 4%. 1 in 20 people believe they are real, still. Probably employees of the MSM, come to think about it.

You're right, it is disturbing, but fuck them, let them squark to each other.

A bunch of the sandy hook kids were live on TV at the super bowl after they were supposedly murdered

They were probably sold into slavery afterwards

The superbowl is the largest human trafficking event in the world.

The school was fucking closed for years before the shooting.
Read 'Nobody Died At Sandy Hook (It Was A FEMA Drill To Promotoe Gun Control)'' by Mike Palecek.

>St. Rose of Lima catholic school
Hold on now there's a St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church in Northborough, Massachusetts. Are they related to this?

He's on steemit

Both can be true

Paid shills can exist and thinking that was paid for by the DNC/other boogeyman is retarded.

I can prove Canadians use meme flags, but that doesn't mean all meme flags are actually Canadians

No one is going to post the victim of the Boston Bombing who was also a victim at Sandy Hook? Or Noah Posner who also died in multiple places?
Or the picture of the Sandy Hook kids with Obama? Or the pictures of the Sandy Hook kids crying?

The Columbine shooting had video of the event in 1999

Sandy Hook happened in 2012 and there is NO VIDEO

why is there no video?

Show me the video and I'll believe it happened. Until then, it is a hoax

The actual evidence from the actual photos, blood stains on the carpets, bullet holes, testimonies from parents AFTER the media circus couldn't profit from the story any longer. It is the media's fault this thing was ever considered a conspiracy because they lied and did it so poorly too, but there is more than enough real evidence to suggest there was a shooting, there were deaths, that Adam Lanza did it.

Seriously, direct your outrage toward the people deserving of receiving it, the lying media, not the victims.

aol.com/article/news/2017/02/11/522-johns-and-pimps-arrested-in-super-bowl-sex-trafficking-sting/21711964/

It was always a conspiracy until Trump won and the arrests began.

>Isn't the burden of proof on those who question the event?
No. That isn't how that works

Omg thank you medkit! I really miss listening to his rants!