Admit it... the first 14 episodes were good

Admit it... the first 14 episodes were good

>...
>image
Fuck off.

Yes. I do admit it.

right

You're what's wrong with Sup Forums, not iPhone users lol.

Anyways, yeah the first 14 episodes were great. Really great. And I didn't 100% hate the last half but it wasn't particularly good.

>You're what's wrong with Sup Forums, not iPhone users lol
>lol
>And I didn't 100% hate the last half
yeah, fuck off. If this is bait, enjoy your reply.

No, it's was boring bad which is the worst kind of bad something can be. Fairy Dance was at least funny bad which made it somewhat more palatable to endure.

I liked 4 or 5 of those episodes and still have them on my drive. Deleted the rest and dropped it at the end of the arc.

Fuck off.

>...
You don't have to do this

Watched the 1st episode, plot and characters were so generic that I immediately dropped it.

Not all 14. The little fairy episode was just too cringeworthy with the whole daughter thing. The other ones were good, except maybe for the blacksmith's one.

13 replies to obvious bait. Sure is summer.
Sage

>le 'everyone fell for it but me' meme
Sure is summer

More like the first 2.
>insert boring harem fullers that add zero to the plot.
>skip time periods erratically and ruin the suspence and hype the series could have monopolized on.
>insert overused clichés.
>insert ridiculous feats with no explanation(eg hacking an in game terminal with no hacking software on an in game computer and turning a specific NPC onto an item. Muh skills)
>insert every male character as a way to showcase kiritos swag.
>insert every female character as someone who needs kiritos physical or emotion support to survive.
Fights, dubbing and video quality were all spot on tho.

But there are only 9 episodes.

Reddit must love you

Maybe the first two or so

>14
Try 3. The only reason I watched the rest of the season was so that I can complain about it on an anonymous image board.

but the game itself seems like shit.

>no magic class
>no job system
>levels are purely gained through killing mobs
>to progress in leveling you must beat certain raids

It was as downable as the rest of the seasonal garbage that usually airs

>...
Fuck off.

I dont mind admitting that I liked it till they got to the elf mmo game, started flying around and the main heroine who was pretty much as strong as the MC turned into a girl who needed to be rescued..

>blatantly obvious bait/underageb8
Check em.

Didn't like them but I didn't hate them, but I didn't find them boring.

tbqh (to be quite honest) it should have just ended at Aincrad.

Pre-honeymoon? It was a fun watch with some flaws.
Post-honeymoon? It was a septic tank of shit.

So no.

The Abridged it good.

The Aincrad arc is my least favorite arc, actually.
I forgive it because of how important it is in Alicization.

Also
>floor bosses don't respawn so rare drops become almost impossible to get for those who started later
>you have the best reaction speed so you get this uber skill
>everyone moves up to the next level if any team beats floor boss
If it wasn't for the whole "trapped in the game" incident, the thing would've been completed in a few months by some korean neets and the rest would be bored since there's no longer a challenge

The first 14 episodes were glop.

I actually found the second half more enjoyable

The only good thing about Pre-Alicization SAO is Mother's Rosario.

This is true.

The reason SAO is hated is b/c it betrayed us.
We were expecting stuff to get really intense as the MC when up in the floors.
BUT NO.
WE FUCKING GOT JIBBED ON THE THAT SHIT

FOR FUCKING FAIRIES.

The reason SAO is hated is because it is a shit show with an unbelievably shitty inclination to make it's boring mc look as cool as possible, even if it has to bend over backwards and fuck up any decent characterization or narrative coherence.

When you read the LNs, and you go from story after story after non-chronological story of Aincrad, an actually linear Alfheim is unbelievably welcome.
When you go back to SAO in Early and Late, and when all of volume 2 takes place after Kiririn cheesed Heathbar, the lack of flow just ruins the whole thing.
Hell even Fairy Dance suffered from lack of flow in the anime (Not the LN), The bit with Tonkii's entire exposition and all of Niflheim happened on the way to the GM of Oz, and Kiririn had to choose between Excalibur or Asuna then, all that was skipped, and half of it came back in Early and Late.
Indeed, Phantom Bullet was the first arc to actually be linear, with no missing pieces and no unanswered questions. Unfortunately, it was also the worst arc after SAO.
Don't worry though, because everything is going to be fine when Alicization becomes SAOIII In 2018, and we'll all be ready for the Accel World tie in In 2022, just in time for the literal release of SAO.

Which reminds me, when actual VRMMOs become a thing, and SAO actually hits the market, how much do you think the name 'Kirito' is gonna go for?

>dumb mobileposter
>ellipses
>lol

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Not really. It was rushed.

Reminder to ignore these threads.

I stopped watching when they time skipped for like the third time in the first few episodes.

why even bother adding all these characters and shit if you're just gonna skip and forget them?

also edgy MC who is best at everything but is dark, mysterious & misunderstood *yawn*.

I dropped this show right after the episode where we find out his sister isn't actually his sister because I saw nothing good coming of that

Did I make a mistake, Sup Forums ?

>Did I make a mistake, Sup Forums ?

Yeah, not dropping it sooner.

The first arc is good and mother rosario is top tier
I recommend people to sick with those

Is the manga even worth reading?
Im impressed by the culture and general creations around this series

Aincrad is by far the shitiest arc. Fairy Dance is leagues better, though that's not saying much.

Why are most western SAOfags spics?

Not the faggot that posted this, but the fact that you retards shit on "lol" means you haven't been here long enough to have lurked and become acclimated to chan culture to begin with.
Same as if I were to post ^_^ or ;_; you retards would get mad about it.

He is a mexican guy i added a while back
Have another one

BREST OTP EVER

GREATEST LOVE STORY EVERY TOLD AND BEST ANIME EVER

THIS IS AND ANIME THAT REDEFINED A GENERATION OF ANIMES FOREVER

ANYONE WHO DENIES THIS PROBABLY LIKES STUPID GARBAGE SHIT LIKE EVANGELION OR ERGO PROXY

KIRIASU FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YUI IS THE BEST DAUGHTER

The last opening is really good

No, it was shit through and through. Fuck off.

Looks like minecraft swords.

The sheer volume of autism in this picture cannot be contained.

I'm guessing this is from this year's AX? Thank God I didn't go this year.

>inb4
In the trash where it belongs

Why are sao threads always begin with the same two pictures and the same two sentences?

Shouldn't mods ban this like narutards. All sao threads are shitpost threads anyway

The show was so shit, I had to reflect on why I actually put up with finishing with it in the first place.
Proceeding those events, I took a long hiatus from watching chinese cartoons.

It's fun to watch it in a S T R E A M with people poking fun at its shittiness.

>^_^
>lol
lurk for 2 years before posting you autistic faggot

Gettin all the pu$$y

I already did my 5, thanks tho.

Lurk moar.

>Things I dont like should be banned because I say so

lol no, cuck.

Pussy
MASTER
A
S
T
E
R

I do. It's never enough.
Protip tho: "lol" has been here since before the beginning. Now that people decided to use Orcish for it instead, "kek" is the easiest way to spot a newfag.

More shitty SAO cosplay please, I'm loving it.

>That nose
K I K E
I
K
E

>i s-saw it in a screenshot from before i was even here!
rage comics were popular here too, that doesn't mean they are acceptable anymore. lurk more retard.

That fucking beak

Okay man, whatever you say. You're the authority here on this stuff.

Argentina is such a wonderfull place

We have god tier cosplayers

>there is Kirito in it
>good

Holy shit, three fucking horrible characters in one picture. DELETE THIS FROM REALITY PLEASE.

Are their faces melting?

Argentina traps >>>>>>anything

No. Traps actually try to make themselves look like women. This nigger lost a bet.

This one is gold
Delet this

The NEETs were all at the front and the 75th(?) boss still killed more than a dozen people. And they had an invincible cheating GM leading them. Aincrad was seriously hard mode.

I watched this series very late, only just downloaded an SAO2 batch yesterday. What am I in for?

Speaking of, volume 17 has already been out for over a month. Has anyone who understands moon read it yet? Summaries?

Liek if u remember this from ur Childhood

LUv this country

Is there a new season in the works?

Introduction of bestgirl.

Her name is Sinon/Shino

If you have ever said anything positive about overlord then you have no room to talk and should shut your fuck-face. That whole show was awful.

It was good until the episode with the tentacles. I will admit that SAO's OPs and EDs are really good, however.

Argentinians are too loud.

FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING WETBACK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What a time to be alive.

for these faggots

Literally no one has even mentioned overlord you autistic faggot.

But way to prove his point, the only thing you could possibly do to attempt to make sword shit online look decent is to say that another completely random show is bad, how fucking sad is that.

The actual openings were beyond trash, the songs were nice.

I got bored with Overlord about 6 episodes in, but at least Skeletor-san was more enjoyable than Kirito, if only because of the contrast presented by his inner thoughts and outward persona.

SAO is fine,you're complaints are nonsensical is what they are.
>Kirito is OP
>His only skills are videogames and being sort of good at computers
>blah blah I don't like fairies blah
>he doesn't know that his opinion is not a fact

Not good, but passable I guess.

Anybody scanned the Yen Press releases yet?