Berserk Advice

So i finally got around to watching berserk the other night and i cant get enough. Now I'm stuck wondering what i should do next.. Should i suck it up and read the manga? or would it to be worth it to wait a month for the new series?

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MA N GA

>or would it to be worth it to wait a month for the new series?
>wait a month
Try century.

From the start or where the series finishes?

Im gonna go ahead and guess the start, but is it worth rereading stuff i already have a good idea about?

Kill yourself

Do you want to watch a glorified ps2 cutscene user? Read the fuckin manga

Nigga in the manga he's literally the most badass. The only part I hate about manga is it costs a lot to buy and reading online is inconvenient, but I reccomend it anyways. Start from chap 1 you won't regret reading it.

step 1, fix your aspect ratio
step 2, get bluray release
step 3 protip starting by step 3 will save you time

the start, the anime misses a lot of essential themes in the manga.

I second this; the anime is good, but watching it all unfold in the manga is really something else.

I'm glad the new show is picking up after the eclipse; I can't watch yet another interpretation of that. Twice was more than enough.

Cheers i might just do that

In the anime to come he should be getting the berserker armor, which will make it worthwhile to watch at least.

>watching berserk
>should I read the manga
Fuck off.

is that way

I thought the anime was about the Black Swordsman arc? There's really not much exposition in that arc, the exposition is purposefully vague to lead into the Golden Age, but I guess that will be altered considering everyone's already seen that part of the story. Plus doesn't he get the armor at the end of Lost Children or shortly after?

I really wish Millenium Falcon would get adapted soon, the artwork just gets better in the manga and some of Griffith's panels are just stunning.

Black Swordsman is still great though, I wish Guts being a cynical anti-hero on a warpath should have lasted a bit longer.

How's everyone liking Fantasia so far?

read the manga while listening to the ost

kek

While I agree with liking cynical Guts, somewhat happy and extremely depressed Guts is great. Its showing that despite Griffiths attempts to break him, Guts will not stay broken.
Griffith won't win in the end, because despite having a kingdom, he truly wants Guts.

What are the best places to order the manga? Amazon?

Since this is here, and I've been re-reading the manga, I gotta say, I love the difference between pre-resurrected Griffith and post-resurrected Griffith appearance wise. Griffith originally looked beautiful, but still human. Now he looks too angelic, which is actually off-putting.

Read the manga from beginning to current

And join the rest of us in waiting a hell of a lot longer than a month for new content.

Exactly why I really hated the new movies using his post-resurrection design during the Golden Age.
Just one of many things to hate about those travesties.

Did Caska have the greatest Aheago of our time?

Don't even remind me of the movies. I hated how they just went full 3D in the 3rd movies climax when they could have easily done a mix of traditional and 3D.

Yes. No one could withstand the dicking on that day besides Casca.

Guts would have. And you know Griffin is gonna attempt to tap that used goods anytime now.

>Sacrifice some 100-odd soldiers
OR
>Don't sacrifice them, live as a cripple and let the tens of thousands who gave their lives for your wish have died for nothing

Griffith did nothing wrong. Except for the rape out of spite just because Guts made him temporarily lose sight of his goal.

>be poorfag
>want to get into berserk
>no scans
>have to buy it

fug

Will Schierke be animated in our lifetime?

>Sacrifice some 100-odd soldiers
>Sacrificing your close friends and allies is good

>live as a cripple
Literally Griffith's fault

>Griffith did nothing wrong.
Making love to Charlotte because muh dick.

I bought all of them

Fuck off !hawk. No one's buying your bullshit.

>Buy first few volumes for friend
>Forgot about the sheer amount of naked Puck in the early volumes

>no scans
Nigger you didn't even look.
bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans

Except, y'know, have a breakdown over Guts leaving and proceed to bang a princess despite knowing there would be dire consequences.
Griffith has done literally everything wrong, and will somehow manage to fuckup the utopia he has created.

>no scans for one of the most popular manga in history
you are an absolute fucking retard. lurk for 2 years before posting.

Puck doesn't even have a dick.

Everything in the manga past the Eclipse is utter shit. The whole Inquisition plot was completely pointless, and it gets embarrassing when he gets his super power berserk armor and his J-RPG team (cute little witch, Puck, Ishidro).

>Not liking the berserk armor.
C'mon man.

>Party arrives at Falconia, utter mess of poverty and squalor
>Griffith is found weeping over a stack of documents muttering about the cost of wheat and how much an army of apostles eats on a daily basis

>Guts points out that he finally has his kingdom.
>Griffith just sobs even harder.

Fucking golden age fags I swear, the inquisition concluded with Griffith's rebirth, how is that pointless? It also showed the church and midland being completely duped by Griffith, and the ensemble is clearly necessary for Guts to even fathom taking on God-mode Griffith. They also helped Guts regain his humanity, put revenge aside, and (hopefully) decide to take on Griffith for the future of mankind.

When is Guts gonna pound Schierke's cunny?

That's a weird way to spell Isidro.

Literally nothing wrong. Even the rape was justified. He used Casca's corrupted demon rape fetus to save millions of lives from the Kushan invaders.

The rape was out of pettiness and also because Guts would have struggled too much at the time. The fetus was a bonus.

>implying Isidro won't die like the piece of shit he is

Seriously don't know why they took him in, can't wait until they kill off that retard.

Every good team needs a scout/thief, you fool.

You should've read manga first, then watch anime.
Manga is better.

guts gets his Armor after the troll arc in which wont happen unless the studio wants to since we can guess that the conviction arc is probably the most we are going to see until like 3 more years base on what we know on the farthest they could plan

>Should i suck it up and read the manga?
I don't want to live on a planet where people consider reading one of the most engaging, visually pleasing manga of all time to be 'sucking it up'

>liking botox lips
>ever

And I don't want to live on a planet where people consider Berserk to be one of those, but since neither of us seems to be an hero'ing quite yet, we'll both just have to put up with it for a while longer.

>So weak that after losing Guts he fucked charlotte to make himself feel better
>turned into a cripple because of his own fault
>blamed guts for this
>sacrificed all his friends to turn into a god
>raped his best friends girlfriend in front of her to make himself feel superior
>turned his bestfriends life to hell
>there are people who defend this

are we going to get a new chapter when the anime comes out

> The fact that Griffith only got hard because he was thinking about Guts.
I can't believe people denied this.

late adopter pleb

you cant rape the willing

they join together to Make Falconia Great Again(tm)
they build a wall to keep all the apostles and monsters out
Miura dies
Credits roll

>left to right
kill yourself redditfag

No bullshit, how bad is the anime?
I watched the movie and I fucking hated everything about it, so it can't be worse than the movie, right?

I ask because my faggot friends won't read the manga and I want to catch them up on Berserk in case the new anime is good

your friends from anime club?

Totally.

I don't know when the anime is coming out, but Summer 2016 is the earliest we're going to get it.

>didn't that sword break?
>nope.
>then zodd tossed you a new one?
>sounds like something i'd remember.

every time

>not encouraging someone to support miura and encourage production

smdh desu senpai

I just want miura to die so they can hire urobutcher or somebody else to finish the manga already.

People who died under Griffith didn't sacrifice their lives for his wish, they just did their job

when does his sword break anyway?

Anime is good. One of 90s decent fantasy anime that actually feels like fantasy unlike anything past 2000. Great seiyuu cast and music(even if it's like, 13 tracks).
Manga fans often complain about lack of gore and rape and cheap animation, but I think anime illustrated Golden Age arc just fine even without these.

Watch the old anime series of it, the 25 episodes one, and then start the manga from the very beginning, don't skip any chapters

Read the manga bro... there is a shitload of things that the anime will NOT adapt.

manga, you'll be thankful later

Read the manga. I read it all in about a week. That was a hell of a week.

Movies > anime