Black Clover

Chapter 63, you've probably read it but who cares.

literally no posts, lmao

It's so painfully generic but it's amusing enough I suppose.

no bully please

Ahh Beelzebub vibe.
I gonna pick up this series.

Art's pretty good and it's generic fun.

Nice chapter

When this will become relevant again?
Colossal demons strong enough to kill many of the strongest mages would totally save this manga.

Everyone is one dimensional. Every character has a gimmick but nothing other than a gimmick.

>guy is about despair, says "despair" a lot
>character is lazy, does nothing but lazy things
>character likes to eat, all they do is talk about food
>character is a drunk, all they do is drink

etc. The only one in the black bulls with any personality is Yami. Everyone else is held by their gimmicks and literally does nothing else.

I'm still waiting for the "Aster is a demon and doesn't know it" thing to happen.

Asteroth, basically.

You forgot best girl m8.

What's this from?

Julius isn't.

please post

Wait. What's happening? Why are they fighting someone so strong all of a sudden?

>even Sup Forums can't muster the effort to shitpost about Black Clover

I try but people agree with the shitposters. Honestly it is so boring and average that shitposting isn't even worth it. These BC threads are dead.

Because shut up.

Past three threads had 4, 3, and 2 posters respectively so this is an improvement.
Did you skip the Lich fight?

10 bucks that Aster will get the magic stone and it will release some kind of demon power inside him/his sword.

Well there's clear connection between whoever they're trying to summon and aster's grimoire.
I don't think this stone will do anything to him though at least not anytime soon. Still hoping he find armor piece.

I see.