Why is there any discussion at all?

The 99 version is significantly better.
Not that the new one is bad.

I WANT TO CONSOLE KURAPIKA!

>kurapika's english dub

as if he wasn't feminine enough
whyboner

strawpoll.me/10332880

beginner kurapika beating the shit out of nen master, genius, battle experienced strength champion hisoka right there.

Quwrof > Chrollo > Kuroro

if you call him Kuroro do you call everyone else by their literal names in romaji?

And Hisoshits think he stands a chance against fucking Chrollo.

I call him cute.

>Hisoka loses
>nen disappears with his will to fight
>goes and finds Gon so they can go on a nen-recovery adventure together

Whatever his name is, I want hold his hand.

>qtmind

YES

Yes and it gets my motor running.

I can also see his loathing

>Chrollo.
implying Chrollo is endgame
Killua its going to face Gon in a not so friendly battle

Loathing for how weak he is against a superior opponent.

2011 hates Chrollo.

>they both die

>Togashi dies

>Implying he hasn't been dead for years and these current chapters aren't written and drawn by his wife.

>Takeuchi takes over and finishes it from Togashis notes

Would you break Hisoka?

I wonder why the 99 anime moved his spider tattoo. Not that it matters or anything, but it just seems kind of pointless

>being this much of a speedreader

Looks good on camera.

He's not using his ultimate, ultra, giga, asspull, auto-win power bungee gum

What do you mean? Was there actually a reason for it? I must have forgotten in that case

Dead Chrollo is best Chrollo.

We know the numbers of very few of the Spiders and we know even less about their respective tattoos. Only confirmed ones, as far as I remember, are Hisoka, Uvo, and Shizuka. Needless to say, both Hisoka and Uvo are no longer with the Troupe, so really the only Spider with confirmed tattoo location is Shizuka.

>killua kills gin (don't ask how/why, it will happen)
>gon and killua battle
>gon kills killua because he doesn't give a shit about him

Calling it now

>killua kills gin

Yeah, but the anime still moved it, since you can see that it isn't on his arm in the manga panel

Yeah, Killua gets corrupted again, controlled by his family because they want him back home. He starts turning on his friends, Backstabs Gin and Gon is shattered. All Gon can think of now is revenge.
It's pretty plausable

Agree. YS arc was beautiful.

When did this place turn into Dumblr? Fuck off with your shit fanfiction.

>denying the inevitable

Are Gon and Killua fuccbois?

>Thinking anyone cares about your fanfics

Looks like you care since you took the time to respond :>]

No, they're just friends.

Do you think Senritsu loves Kurapika?

Nobody cares about that dumb bitch

She definitely cares about him, I don't think she's in love with him though.
Fuck off.

She's already accepted she's forever alone unless her curse gets undone, and then she'll probably hit on him.

She is older than him isn't it? Maybe she is in her 30's?

>mfw this whole fight is merely a distraction so the Troupe can pull off a heist in Battle Tower
>mfw Hisoka is in on it but only agreed on the grounds that he and Chrollo seriously try to kill each-other
>If Hisoka wins he gets to kill Chrollo but if the 'time limit' expires then he loses and has to help the Troupe for their next job which takes place on the boat

Killua is cute!

The 2011 remake was a mistake.

We don't know her exact age, but yeah I assume she's older than him.

They all seem anorexic in 2011 version.

Senritsu is the cutest!

The 2011 adaptation was fucking great and I would have never given a shit about this amazing manga if it weren't for it.

>I am a newfag please rape my face
Durrrrr.

Back in the day, we only had three things to go by:

>names scanlators choose to use
>original Japanese
>Togashi's retarded-ass renditions of names

Togashi admits he's shit at English and how they spell their names isn't important, so people used to go by the Romaji unless a non-retarded alternative was represented.

When I first got into the series, everyone called him Kuroro Lucifer, because they thought Chrollo Lucilfer sounded stupid.

Greed island is shit

You are shit.

Has something like this ever happen? an author dying and someone else continuing his work? extra points if it doesn't turn to shit

>Lucifer
I understand Kuroro, but I've never understood this. The romaji spelling is Rushirufuru, which is Lucilfer no matter how you look at it. I guess Lucifer just sounds more natural or something

Yes. It happened recently, but I can't remember with what because I didn't read it.

I only know Zero no Tsukaima but that was close to finishing anyway from what I heard.

Cyborg 009

Fagotry think that GI is shit because is a training arc, but no!!! It's impostant since Biske trains Gon and Killua in advanced nen, they develop their nen ability (yayanken and electric yoyos), Gon defeat Reiza in dodgeball and Gentrou in a battle, Hisoka finds nen remover...

The discussion was the '99 vs. '11 animes. The old G.I. OVAs are fucking awful. The second one seriously looks like it was made with Flash, and they're rushed as fuck, it's very difficult to follow if you haven't already read the manga.

Just spell his name however you like. I'm inclined to Koowollof.

You seem fat
Fatty
Fatty Mcfatfat
You gonna cry fatty
Fat

Brandon Sanderson with The Wheel of Time

I can't wait to see how all of you will be calling Togashi a hack in a couple of weeks when the magician asspulls his win against Chrollo.

Hisoka is stupid fucking handsome, what a nice profile.

I wanna fuq the clown

Why is he at church?

To confess his sins, of course.

Church is where all the pedophiles hang out

>People actually voted for Kuroro
Is this some kind of joke? Only weebs spell and pronounce it like that. Sounds horrible in English. Chrollo rolls off the tongue much better.

>Sounds
Weeby problems.

Thread's pretty ded desu.

>There are anons who ironically don't think this is the best arc

Yeah, it should be illegal to have taste that shit.

Good, Hxh threads don't need to become another shitty general with constant threads up.

Why didn't the spiders and chrollo just kill off hisoka in the beginning? Pretty sure the whole group can survive without him.

I think they have a policy that they don't attack fellow members.

Hunter exam was the best arc. All the other arcs brought edginess and DARKNESS to the main characters. Pika with his chain jail shit because of revenge, Gon going crazy and literally killing himself in the ant saga because of revenge. It was pretty much here where I stopped comparing him with Goku. Gin turns out to be a complete asshole with not much reason to abandon his kid.
Killua seems to be the only decent, selfless character in the series.

Yeah i know but the guy was obviously a traitor and everyone knows he planned to kill the leader as soon as he had the opportunity to so.

>Killua
>selfless
The rest of your post is fucking retarded but this takes the cake.

>everyone knows he planned to kill the leader
No they didn't

>dbzfags being this stupid

Can't say I'm surprised.

>calling other posts retarded
>from a Hisokafag
:^)

Chrollo has 2 spiders always with him in the base just for this reason though.

>i'm a Hisokafag because i used a reaction image
Keep embarassing yourself.
>just for this reason
Source?

How did the head explode?

I thought sun/moon needed both seals to pop and that the user needed to be the one to make the seal appear

I didn't see hisoka's hand get tagged with it and chrollo was too far away to tag the head himself

Unless he already tagged the head beforehand but it was have exploded earlier but again I never saw a moment where hisoka's hand was tagged

*but it would have

I can't wait 'til the clown dies next chapter. The buttrage from his fans on here will be so good.

>Chrollo steals Bungee Gum
HISOKA FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's that chapter where Hisoka and Kurapika talk about being partners and he tells him the boss always keeps 2 spiders close to avoid a fight with him and when a job is over he vanishes.

Everything you said is basically what I felt about the 2011 version of GI. I don't even think you watched the right one.