KISAMA

ARE YOU A HUMAN OR A KABANE?

DOCHI DEMO NAI, ORE WA KABANERI DA

[BACKGROUND CHOIR INTENSIFIES]

What a shit show
>le bait xd
no, the show is shit

Hey user, that's great. I value each and everyone's right to an opinion. Would you maybe like to elaborate some more? Was there a particular aspect you didn't like? Maybe you had issue with the animation, characterisation or plot you'd like to share?
Thanks and have a great day user.

Plot is a copy of AoT, and a horrible one at that
Makes AoT look like the best thing ever produced
Animation is fine
also
>12 year olds saving the world

NO, I AM A HABANERO.

Confirmed for not watching the show past episode 1.

Actually I'm all caught up
the last episode hit the nail in the coffin
don't make excuses for your shit taste, pedophile

Honestly this show looked very promising, but I think they chewed through the budget in the first few episodes

7 in particular is hot garbage. Straight filler, and budget filler at that.

>If I use "le bait xd" ironcially, people won't realize it's really bait or that I enjoy leddit more than Sup Forums!
>*tips fedora

Hilarious. What a faggot.

Are you really trying so hard?
Are you really this upset someone doesn't agree with you?
I don't think I'm the ledditor here, shittaste faggot

mataku...

gotta develop an weapon to pierce through this zombie from hell's chest, the only way to kill it
out of nowhere, full of herself cliche character girl shows up, kill zombies by decapitating them, like every other fucking zombie in history
completely throws the whole plot out of the window

> EBIN anime cant have relaxing episodes baww

cancer plz.

KISAMA JANAI, KATSURA DA

Your opinion is a budget filler

KISAMA

I love relaxing episodes, but what did this episode do to further the plot? Nothing.

They can't. That's how we do things on Reddit.

K I S A M A
I
S
A
M
A

KABANE
JA
NAI

It wasn't really a drastic drop in quality. As long as they deliver quality toward the end, I won't be upset.

>d-do i fit in yet guys?

KABANE JA NAI
ORE WA _______ DA!

KISAMA

Chinese cartoons with reversed scenes are awesome
kek

And if they took it out, then you'd be bitching about how they rushed it.

If you get bit you get turned, so the likelihood of you getting bit while engaging in melee combat is significantly higher than being at range.

Zombies are stronger and faster than humans & attack in waves, which also significantly increases the risk of engaging in melee combat.

Being skilled with a melee weapon takes a lot more training & physical prowess than a firearm. It's easier to train troops to shoot guns than it is to train them to decapitate stronger, faster zombies who travel in packs.

The girl you mentioned has training, as mentioned in the previous ep, has the ability to pick up skills faster, and also has super human strength and speed. The only other character to effectively use a melee weapon is a fucking samurai, whose original sword keep in mind, broke during combat & he had to get an enhanced version of it so it would be effective at all.

Where is the plot hole because I don't see it.

Exactly, I'm glad you understand

So you're just here to bitch about it either way?

Me too.

Why does he wear those eyeglasses if the part where he has a lens is always covered by his hair?

I want to see the look on his faggot as he gets NTR'd.

Did you make that just now?

2 days ago. If you've got better ideas for things he could've seen I'll make them when I have access to a computer.

No, it's excellent.

>Kuckrusu
Why did he even freak out in this scene anyway? She was just sitting there eating. Did I miss something?

They're relationship is supposed to be professional. He caught her stuffing her face, being cute.

AYAME-SAMA, DAIFUKU NO MORE DESS

Because no one cared who he was until he put on the glasses.

So his hair doesn't get in his eye?

> Professional
Yeah. He's the sword, and she's the scabbard.

Professionally fucking, of course. Strictly business.

I'm dying

why doesn't he just get his hair then

Fuck you. He will marry Ayame-sama and make lots of babies.

>lowly peon
>marrying high class well bred ojou
Come on user, you know as well as I do she will be sold to a fat balding daimyo by the shogun for political leverage in a critical outpost.

>shogun
>caring about what is the equivalent of what a mayor does

Well it's not like Ayame is super far up the family chain either, she's probably a distant cousin or something. You're not going to get much more worth than that out of her.

Ayame has shown to be adept in using her feminine charm to negotiate favorable trades with neighboring train stations.

If Ikoma was there he would have given them everything for free and praised humanity after giving a speech about honor and justice.

If Mumei were there she would have demanded supplies without pay leading to a conflict that would result in half of their forces dead before she was branded an enemy of humanity and given half of all of their supplies as tribute.

If Takumi was there they all would have gotten drunk and woken up in weird places throughout the town the next day without having accomplished anything useful.

Without Ayame there Kurusu would have went in expecting free supplies because its the samurai way only to be refused and end up challenging their leader to a duel which Kurusu inevitably loses due to his injuries and proclaiming that he has failed Ayame-sama in his dying breaths.

EH SENORITA SENORITA HABANERA
WANNA GO WITH ME TO MEJICO?
AH COME ON!
I'M HABANERO!

QUISAMA

fuck
you