He's fast

>He's fast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ltc5um8XVRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So if he could move faster than human perception how could he control his own movements? Seriously his "technique" was fucking ridiculous.

> hayai

Definitely not as ridiculous as a mummy man used a glove covered in gunpowder to explode his own hands to defeat the main character, right
and willingly put himself in a situation that would make himself burn and die within 10 min

So, any good BD rips for the series?

Soujiro is the strongest.

This is not up for debate.

Why didn't shishio fight on the peak of an icy mountain or a cool cave?

He is also the cutest

what was his deal again? his family tried to kill him or something?

Family died, had to live with his relatives. They abused him and made sure to tell him he was useless and a burden to everyone. Shishio gave him a new philisophy of being powerful and fighting for yourself. He killed his family and joined up with him.

Dunno, he was stronger that kenshin though.

>Hiko was so strong that the author couldnt find way to use the guy because he can btfo everyone.

Si eres fuerte vives, si eres debil mueres.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ltc5um8XVRs

>tfw I tried his technique and end up being in the hospital for 3 weeks

>and willingly put himself in a situation that would make himself burn and die within 10 min
What do you mean? Because creating the Juppongatana and weakening Kenshin as much as possible was the exact opposite of that, he was aiming to make the fight as quick as possible.

Better that then breaking your fists trying Futae no Kiwami.

Err knuckles, but you get the point.

Did he make anyone else's dick feel funny?

My 8 year old self felt a lot of strange feelings when watching anime in the late 90s, I didn't know if I was gay when I saw character like Shun from Saint Seiya or Sojiro or if I was straight when I Saw Cardcaptor Sakura.

That part always confused me. Were we supposed to feel sorry for his family? Because I kind of wanted them to die.

You were supposed to feel sorry for him.

Ot was showing what made him what he was. Most of my sympathy went to him and his boi pissy which was probably raped regularly.

it's amazing how kenshin was a gary stu and his master was an even bigger gary stu

Letting him live during the training chapter was a mistake.

Yeah but his master was a gary stu done right.

He himself has faster than normal perception. Remember, he was able to see the left leg secret of the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu.

It's amazing how people attribute Kenshin's accomplishments to that man who never did anything in that manga.

Like the father of a famous actor living vicariously through him.

He has an unstable mind. If he fights Shishio, Shishio will mentally break him down. Saito can also figure out his psyche.

He's at best a glass cannon. Highly overrated and even in the live-action movie, Kenshin was able to beat him by simply breaking his legs.

Mid-card curtain jerker at best.

>even in the live-action movie
Live action Soujiro > Anime Soujirou
Fight me, nerds.

Notice the place he chose for the final fight. Imagine the goddamn heat in that place. That's all but favorable with that condition of his.

Why didn't mummy man just cool himself off with some water?

Because it's anime you dumb shit,he has faster perception than normal too,this manga is filled with supersonic characters.

Kill yourself,your stupidity is the only thing ridiculous here.

But he's not the cutest, what's your point?

Live action Soujirou had no background. It made his mental breakdown lack any impact or depth because you'd have no idea why he'd react so strongly without knowing of his past. Unless you're familiar with the animanga, obviously, but the movie brought in a lot of people new to RK.

The actor was great, don't get me wrong. The actual breakdown wasn't bad, but the writing around his character was lacking to make it really mean anything.

You ever cool off something really hot very quickly?

The Hiremeki itself was ridiculous. I mean it's faster than the fucking Kuzu ryu sen and that thing bends space to make nine attacks in one slash.

And the attacks could only get more stupid from there.

Kenshin would just slash every bucket of water around there

Was Kenshin master really that good? I never saw him do anything.