Girls und Panzer

glad to see this bitch isn't complete emotionless and actually cares for her little sister

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=815761
mega.nz/#F!JkpAhRra!dRhXVO3RR0J0nVSu0BaEIA
exhentai.org/g/938376/8ac12dadac/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banzai_charge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read Little Army, chucklefuck.

Dat doujin tho

>[AK-Submarines] GIRLS und PANZER der FILM v2 [835F8E63].mkv

Is this the final? Will there be any more edits?

>deriding best girl Maho
>once again forgetting to post the sub info
Godammit, OP.

Holy shit this movie was fun as fuck. My only regret is that I'm poor as fuck and can't buy tons of merchandise in support.

Are subs v2 (or v3) out?

It took you how many episodes to notice?

What's this hairstyle called?

>tfw Kei-sama saved the tanks

Short high twintails.

Pigtaigs

Buy the digital manga off ebj.

movie of the year.

please tell me i'm not the only one who thinks the uni match was bullshit since it was mostly wwii era tanks of varied quality up against a force of late- and post-war tanks superior in almost every way hardware-wise?

M26 Pershing- medium late- and post-war tank built to improve upon and replace the M4 Sherman
M24 Chaffee- very nimble late- and post-war light tank built to replace the the M5 Stuart
Centurion Mk.3- infamous british post-war MBT still in service in the 80s. practically space-age technology and performance when compared to every other tank fielded in the match
T28 Super Heavy Tank- inconveniently heavy gun motor carriage intended to shatter german and japanese core defensive lines in late-war operations, its 105mm gun was built to blow apart buildings and everything behind them
Karl-Gerät 60cm siege mortar- fucking really? 'naval gun' my ass, it's bore is 24% larger than the Yamato's Type-94 cannons there is literally no reason to use this against tin-can light and medium tanks when it was intended to shatter multiple city blocks with each 2-ton shell

plus, all the less visible improvements, like better targeting systems, advanced electronics, better performance engines, comparatively technologically advanced armor and weapon systems, the list goes on
it was so obviously rigged in favor of the university, that much was clear from the start, but for some reason it just makes me mad, ESPECIALLY the centurion

Time for Darjeeling to eat that clam.

So, do Miho and Shiho meet in any side material, or are they saving the moment for the inevitable sequel?

did something of GuP release recently?

How was this not obvious by now? Was her defending her against her mother and making her mother sit her ass and watch Miho win against Pradva not enough for you? Not to mention Little Army.

Just finished watching the movie now. Holy fucking shit Jesus Christ my sweet summer child. Now I remember why I bought the figmas

Der movie was released and subbed

yeah, I feel like Shimada really ought to have declined to fight such a ludicrously uneven contest, or at least refused to use the Karl.

I would have preferred it if the battle had been more even and the University's advantage had come from better tank handling and tactics and less from being massively overpowered.

still liked the movie though

There will probably be more edits, there are a couple of mistakes I want to clarify, there's only 4 or 5 mistakes spotted so far though, so I believe the v2 is pretty good in itself

Maybe the 1080p release will have v2.5

What part of HARD WORK and GUTS do you not understand? Also Nishizumi Style > Shimada Style.

Link to v2?

>when someone else uses my pic

>Nishizumi Style > Shimada Style
Miho Nishizumi style > Shiho Nishizumi style > Shimada Style
What even is Shimada style?

The usual place.

>Centurion Mk.3- infamous british post-war MBT still in service in the 80s. practically space-age technology and performance when compared to every other tank fielded in the match

It's actually a Centurion Mk 1 which was built before the end of WWII but not used.

It's roughly comparable to a Panther.

The Pershings and the Centurion in this film were very early variants, which gave Ooarai at least a fighting chance

Centurion was a Mk.1
Pershings were using Sherman engines and weren't firing HVAP rounds, making them only as potent as the Panther's 75mm gun

You're not wrong about the match being fucked up though

I believe the torrent comes with V2
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=815761

Or you can get the .ass file here
mega.nz/#F!JkpAhRra!dRhXVO3RR0J0nVSu0BaEIA

something about ninjas

Twintails, yes, but based on the angle, they are actually a high yet horizontal style. I will call it the Texas Longhorn.

oh yeah of course, i really enjoyed it too

still just burns my chicken though

ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau

Miho Nishizumi Style is just a spin-off of the Nishizumi Style carved through the generations and improved upon. Shimada Style is ninja tactics.

Probably like modern US, overwhelming numbers, firepower and technology

The Nishizumi school does the same thing against Oarai with German tanks, though

>Or you can get the .ass file here
>mega.nz/#F!JkpAhRra!dRhXVO3RR0J0nVSu0BaEIA
Gracias amigo

The centurion used is the mark 1, not the mark 3 as it isn't legal. The mark 3 wasn't developed until the introduction of the QF 20 pounder in 1948

Source on all these pics?

Miho style is basically all reactionary and rolling with the punches until you catch your opponents in a bad spot.
Traditional Nishizumi is all about fine tuned drilled in coordination to surround and conquer.

ryuujin no ken wo kurae

>Tanks being ninjas wearing duck heads on the tank's turrets
>Tank going on top of other tanks to get a better angle to shoot
>Tanks on rollercoaster tracks
>Tanks using one another as a ramp
>Tanks drifting at ease
>Neet crew carry tank's shot rounds with superman strength

Everything was bullshit user.

what happened to the Boko theme park thing?
did it close down? i really hope not.

Yes, as you say, the game was rigged, they really stacked the deck to get a win out of it.

But they made a mistake.

One single arrogant mistake.

exhentai.org/g/938376/8ac12dadac/

>maximum of 30 tanks
>everyone else brings like 3-5 tanks
>Chihatan brings 19 shitty Japanese tanks

wouldn't it have been more useful to have Saunders "transfer" 20 shermans?

I'm so glad I avoided spoilers for this film.
>thought Oorai was going to pull some stupidly bad plot armor (even by GuP standards) and win 8 vs 30
>mfw all the other schools came to "transfer" to Ooarai and support them

By all means I should have expected something like that, but it was such a glorious surprise.

Not brown enough

Hey, those light tanks turned out to be great when they weren't being NIPPON BANZAI retards.

learn something new every day, thanks kind tank anons

Did you even watch the whole thing?

Why is Angloshipping so comfy?

I wish Kay and Saunders did more than job and provide heavy airlift capabilities this movie.

>Tanks using one another as a ramp
Right after using one tank as a catapult too. I don't think any other movie this year can top that.

Are you talking shit about the GLORIOUS and HONORFUL Emper— Chihatan?

I thought the dilapidated state was part of the park's theme.

They only brought 6 to the actual battle though

It's been an hour since I finished the movie and I'm still feeling excited

Because they should be tsun tsun for each other, just like in real life.

>Tanks weaponizing escenery props
>Tanks doing crazy stunts

I think they took Chackie Chan as consultant for the figths choreographies.

God bless Christie suspension.

I wonder how crazy the Keizoku school team is.
>inb4 they use crazier tactics than Miho

How can Jap tanks and a KV-2 stay submerged underwater for that long? Does the magic inner coating that protects the crewmembers from live ammo also effectively make the tanks waterproof?

where did they get the china team's stereotype of always wanting to charge during war? Sorry, I don't know jack shit about history.

Why was this guy so bent into closing Ooarai school?

You can probably blame Kuromorimine and Miho for that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banzai_charge

Chihatan is based on the armoured forces of the Imperial Japanese Army, which was known to have practiced suicidal tactics throughout the war

Miyafuji?

>Kei says a bad word

my dick

Because it's really expensive.

NIPPON BANZAI STEEL FOLDER OVER 1000 TIMES.

Are you really going to question that logic? The magic coating protected the crew from a 600 mm gun and you're not going to question that...

IJA idiocy.

This is why they lost the war, or at least one of the reasons.

Hahaha, I'm a dumbass. I thought they were the chinese team. Ok, then that make sense.

Probably because there have been cases of tanks getting into the water and nearly drowning the crew, one case of which we have saw in the TV series in a flashback?

Tactically, the Japanese were known to practice suicidal charges against superior positions.

The Imperial Japanese Army also had a bad tendency to launch strategic offensives without orders against the wishes of the government, most notably the Kwantung Army, whose commanders basically started the 2nd Sino-Japanese War without direction from Tokyo.

This is why the IJN was superior. At least they asked for permission before doing retarded shit.

Hello, I have come here with a question. I watched this show a while ago, but only the 12 tv episodes. I understand there's an OVA about the match they skipped, is there anything else I need to watch before I watch this movie?

There's one from the recently released Girls und Panzer Heartful Tank Anthology manga volume in Japan. Pic related.

I want to cum all over Kay's big honkers.

based on how they fight Saunders/Chihatan, the Shimada school involves pinning down enemy formations with concentrated gunnery and moving past them to exploit without stopping to kill them.

Which seems to work fairly well, since they break up Oarai's initial formation that way

same here comrade. I've been rewatching the OVAs since I finished

There's something insanely adorable about anime character swearing in English

you should watch that full-length OVA, its about Anzio, who figure significantly in the movie

otherwise not really, although there's 7 other short OVAs which are worth watching for fun

Do you have a link to it? I want to buy it.

Don't mess with the pillar girls

Watch the Anzio OVA and the OVAs 1-6 that complement the TV series.

It helps a lot to rewatch the TV series too to get to reconnect with the characters. But if you want to save time, then watch the pre-movie special "Understanding GIRLS und PANZER in 3 Minutes" instead.

So, should I watch this?

Dammit, the Finns could have kept their tank if they weren't played their goddamned instrument.

The only reason why they collided with the other tank the first time was because they weren't paying attention to where they're driving.

Why would they file off a corner?