Was this supposed to be sad?

Was this supposed to be sad?

>kissaime

> KissAnime
Yes, it's pretty pathetic. You should call a suicide hotline before it's too late, pal.

Fuck off.

alright I'm new, why do people hate kissanime?

Because it's what "normies" and "casuals" do at least that's what I've been told it can be to support or the creators because I'm pretty sure over 90% of people on the board pirate the episodes

> sneakily ignoring advice to fuck off

> being this delusional about his illness

They want to feel superior to people who stream anime. Really though, torrenting the anime and watching it on mpc/whatever is a better experience.

Anyway, 5cm/s was certainly a bit sad, but mostly boring.

im not even op, but ok

>thinking telling people to do something is going to do shit
if i want to stay somewhere i'm going to stay and someone elses words change nothing

At least someone actually responded with an opinion.

You want opinions when the answer is factual?

> There is nothing wrong with streaming, they are just Satan worshipers!
Nice straw man reasoning.

If you are not bothered to watch anime seriously, you are not worthy to talk to. Sure, everyone can be forgiven if they post surprisingly good ideas, but that's not your case.

Some of us don't like clogging up our hard drives with terabytes worth of chinese cartoons featuring half naked lolis

Can confirm. They always spout glorious 720p and so on. Honestly though, I only download anime I really like.

OK. So for how long are you going to invent new occupations for yourself to avoid learning proper capitalization?

I'm not saying they're Satan worshippers or that streaming is better than pirating I'm just getting that lame excuse of "you don't support the developers" out of this discussion.

You don't have to. Next shitty reason, please.

> too dumb to encrypt personal data
Good, law-abiding citizen.

>utilising proper grammar on a vietnamese cave painting board
what an intellectual

Guess I should reword my question was it meant to be sadder? I honestly feel like the ending wasn't as impactful as it should've been.

>you don't support the developers
Where did you read that? Anime doesn't even have developers, Sup Forums-kun.

I thought you referring to the streaming, sorry about that.

It was meant more along the lines of it being a waste of space, overall not worth the effort unless you like the show and it's just an embarrassment waiting to happen

>kissanime

the name of this anime ?

5 centimeters per second

100mph no Yuuki

Streaming is still pirating, and the obvious problem with streaming is packet and bit loss. Which lowers the quality of the video itself.

>>you don't support the developers
>Where did you read that? Anime doesn't even have developers, Sup Forums-kun.

So anime just makes itself? That's what you're saying right?

You have a genuine reason and didn't come at me with a pitch fork and fire I salute you.

No. Stop using words you don't understand.

>streaming requires less effort but less gain
>torrenting requires more effort but more gain
There, the argument is basically lazy people vs almost equally lazy people who want to feel slightly superior

>more effort

>screenshot
>kissanime
fucking kek, kill yourself

Torrents take the same amount of effort as steaming, if not less. Considering you can automate downloads for seasonal shows if you wanted.

So instead of summing all of the positions needed to make an anime into one word you want me to list them all OK here we go.
>Animation director
>Animation supervisor
>Animator
>Assistant Animator
>Compositor
>Digital painter
>Director
>Editing Assistant
>Key Animator
>Layout artist
>Lightning Technical Director
>Match move artist
>Producer
>Production Assistant
>Production Designer
>Production Security
>Story board Artist
>Story board Assistant
>Writer
To name a VERY few

So first I gotta download something to download the animes then I have to set it to automatic while following this manual, then I have to wait for it to all download just so I can search throughout my downloads folder to start watching to only eventually drop it after 3 episodes
Idk senpai, seems like it'd be easier going through 3 webpages on some site to get what I want

No you

If you're going to stream, why use kissanime over moetube? I don't understand

End yourselves

Idk it's just the one website I saw my friend use and I've been using it ever since

You sure like making false dichotomies.

You looked that up just now didn't you

> Match move artist
Now tell me what he does, underage copypaster-kun.

>kissanime
>streaming

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Cartoons and anime are basically the same thing

No, I want the faggot to google and embarass himself further.

>normies
Kill yourself

> I have no idea about batches or what RSS is really for, but still try to look sophisticated and experienced in an internet agrument

Attention, passengers. Train to “Fuck Off” departs from platform 8 in 5 minutes.

>This book was so bad. Fuck the developers!

What is the Sup Forumspproved method of watching anime? Crunchyroll, funimation, torrents, DVD/Blu-Ray?

VHS

Since you can actually write properly, see . Private trackers aren't needed. Store or delete what you want. Moetube was suggested elsewhere in the thread and is surprisingly good. That's an alternative if you live in a shithole where you can't torrent.

Depends who you ask nowadays. Sup Forums seems a lot more divided on this than it used to be.

No, you retard, the method is still torrenting, the only exception being if you literally can't torrent because of your university's network configurations or something, in which case you use XDCC or DDL sites.

Outside of people who don't want quality, the consensus is the same as usual. There has been more discussion on players, though.

Nope. Wrong. Nothing has changed. It's 100% downloading.

The one that requires more participation than your attempt to fit in the crowd, obviously.

>now you gotta learn these things for the other things
Just proving my point senpai
>sophisticated and experienced in an internet argument
HAH

The truly skilled among us open the video files in Notepad++ and read the lines of code. It's the fastest way to consume anime once you're used it.

>Loli hentai

>streaming

just stream the anime f.am, don't fall for the autism.

Sorry, user, your code reading skills need work, it was actually this, a badass old dude.