OSAMA: ARE YOU TERRORIST OR INFIDEL?

OSAMA: ARE YOU TERRORIST OR INFIDEL?

NEITHER

Reminder that the explosives they use have pig product in them, so they are basically condemning themselves to hell by being suicide bombers

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU MADE A THREAD AND CHANGED SOME OF THE WORDS TO BE DIFFERENT WORDS. THE SAME THREAD BUT A DIFFERENT WORD IN THE TEMPLATE.

What.

So they basically have no harem of 70 virgins when they die? That's kinda a bad deal you know.

>>>/reddit/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S NOT LIKE THERE'S EVER BEEN TRENDS LIKE THIS BEFORE WHERE A MEME THREAD IS FORCED OVER AND OVER EVERY DAY FOR TEN FUCKING YEARS

no

Wow, epic post anonymous. You copied my posting style but made it with a negative connotation towards my own post.

KISAMA ARE YOU ISIS OR AL QAEDA?

wow, epic post anonymous. you criticized my style of posting instead of addressing the substance

KISAMA ARE YOU LONDON OR GERMANY?

Cute pic, do you mind if I save it?

save it, it's all yours my friend

This "meme" is forced garbage as opposed to the long running "reference" to an anime/manga and has been edited and spammed as opposed to a single thread.

You don't particularly deserve critique because the content of your post is questionable at best.

There are so many "memes" that are forced garbage which have been posted here thousands of times, examples of which surely have multiple threads right now, yet you criticize my post as if it's something new?
>this is your x tonight
>i just watched eva for the first time and it was shit
>/c/ threads

>double standards
Ok.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Please remember to sage when replying to garbage threads.

but hypocrisy does make a wrong on your part

>sage
Ignoring it is better desu.

Post of the week

NEITHER SYRIA

There's no hypocrisy. One has been spammed with multiple threads about random words with at most ten posts before falling off the board as opposed to a reference with an incredibly large about of things made and posted with this reference. There's also one of those a day as opposed to however many the shitposters decide to make.

Good job OP.

Muslims are good people, they like lolis too.

you can lie to yourself as much as you like, but that doesn't change the fact that you are a hypocrite. I've seen pointless meme bullshit spammed thousands of times. None of which i referred to exclusively which leads me to believe that what you are talking about is a forced meme that you yourself participate in. hypocritical scum

You're right user, with you posting trump shit you're clearly the expert on forced memes.

only one who is also an expert on forced memes would know that

I'm muslim, and I like lolis.

Please remember to sage when replying to garbage threads.