Holy shit guys, you thought that the CNN doxxing scandal was big? This is by far a much worse...

Holy shit guys, you thought that the CNN doxxing scandal was big? This is by far a much worse. Matt Furie is declaring that anyone memeing Pepe the Frog will be sued, and he's started by attacking Mike Cernovich, Baked Alaska, and even fucking Reddit trying to stop people from using the meme. He's being backed by (((them))) and their lawyers. But guess what- THE COPYRIGHT EXPIRED IN 2016! Essentially, they're trying to bully us out of using a popular meme.

>You know what we have to do.

Last time we fought for our right to anonymity, now we are going to fight for our right to meme.

>(((They))) will be met with memes and autism like the world has never seen

>Here is the plan for Operation: Nuclear Autism

1. UNITE ONCE MORE- Similar to Autism Storm, we must unite Sup Forums and Reddit. This shouldn't be hard, as literally any internet user who likes to meme should want to contribute.
2. ALL OF THE PEPES- Matt doesn't want us to be using his frog? Fuck him, flood the entire goddamn internet with Pepe's. Regardless what you think of Pepe, you should be busy making Pepe's and posting Pepe's to anyplace you can. Rare Pepe's are the best ones, make some new ones the will really piss them off. Use #OurPepes on Twitter alongside them if you are posting there. Perhaps Alex Jones will do a best rare Pepe competition like what he did during the CNN Meme War.
3. STOP THE FAKE NEWS- I would be shocked if the likes of CNN and such don't run a couple of articles on "these internet trolls posting Nazi frogs". If and when this happens, target them with Pepe's as well.
4. LEGAL ASSISTANCE- As Matt is threatening to sue, we should start a legal fund of some kind to help out those he's threatening. Regardless if you like Mike Cernovich and the likes or not, them winning these cases will be crucial to us as a whole defending our rights to meme.

Join the Happening HQ discord for further coordination
>Discord/9CAy8Hf

No one cares about your shitty unite the right variant and no one cares about the ecelebs getting sued and mostly importantly no one cares about a dead meme

Shill out

Checked...
Kek will show Furie the true meaning of wrath for defiling his effigy
I give furie 3 months to live

observe them

Suck my big green amphibian cock you miserable little kike.

Well you all deserve it for being such fucking assholes and getting an asshole like trump elected

politely kill yourself.

Sovereign military order of KEK stands ready for battle...

nobody cares about that retarded frog.

faggot

Yeah you wish we would just go away in silence, but we are not defeated

>bump

t. shill

what?

why do kikes like this take the time out their money hording life to waste everybody's time?!

Fucks sake user, Matt Furie just wants rightful recognition of his intellectual property. It'd be a shame not to help him get his work properly attributed.

I agree that we need to post Pepe memes like never before.

However someone needs to start several Imgur vaults filled with Pepe images so the can easily be found and spread

I never really cared about Pepe until now. This is a direct attack on us all

Any more like this?

nobody cares about your jewish existence waffle eating queer

see The fire rises, and kek has come back as foretold.

READY THE FROGS OF WAR!

just stop posting this shit.

It's called the parody fair use exception, also the Pepe memes are sufficiently transformative. Lawsuit is going nowhere

These threads are shill sllide threads. He has no legal rights to feelsgoodman.jpg, feelsbadman.jpg or any other fucking frog picture on the internet. Stop replying to slide threads, faggots.

we're torn between shit pesters and user's who care way too much about what we do with our time

>tfw we actually enjoy making pepe's!

Ruck up or shut up

OBSERV'D

YOU GOTTA FIGHT
FOR YOUR RIGHT
TO MAYMAY

Checked bröder mein

I'm sorry, Matt, but Pepe really is ours.

I mean bad shit is coming your way, you chucklefuck

Why do you people have to get an asshole elected taht will make everyone in the world have a shitty life?

Sure, its a dead meme. But what else is going on? Are we going to sit around and argue if Argentinians are white, or are we going to force a happening.

Bump

meme jihad here we go
REEEEEEE!!

“You were the signet of perfection,[a]
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God;
every precious stone was your covering,
sardius, topaz, and diamond,
beryl, onyx, and jasper,
sapphire,[b] emerald, and carbuncle;
and crafted in gold were your settings
and your engravings.[c]
On the day that you were created
they were prepared.
14 You were an anointed guardian cherub.
I placed you;[d] you were on the holy mountain of God;
in the midst of the stones of fire you walked.
15 You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created,
till unrighteousness was found in you.
16 In the abundance of your trade
you were filled with violence in your midst, and you sinned;
so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God,
and I destroyed you,[e] O guardian cherub,
from the midst of the stones of fire.
17 Your heart was proud because of your beauty;
you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor.
I cast you to the ground;
I exposed you before kings,
to feast their eyes on you.
18 By the multitude of your iniquities,
in the unrighteousness of your trade
you profaned your sanctuaries;
so I brought fire out from your midst;
it consumed you,
and I turned you to ashes on the earth
in the sight of all who saw you.
19 All who know you among the peoples
are appalled at you;
you have come to a dreadful end
and shall be no more forever.”

£

Because our lives are already shitty and one man you can't stump isn't going to make as much a difference as you;d like to believe

I suggest you take a survey; one of those strawpolls or some worthless Twitter poll. Ask:

>Persons aged 25 years or older, do you care if Pepe dies forever?

When you're left with the final statistic of 83%'ish saying "fuck no" you will get a general sense of how absolutely fucking insignificant this is.

checked

bump dy dump

C H E C K E D

> tfw you declare war on the internet because that's always worked so far.

He keeps making Pepe relevant, genius marketing move. Perhaps Furry loves us after all.

Furie will know the Furry of kek

I meant Fury kek
show thyself

Bump

bump

nice

Bump

bump