Buyfag Thread

Read the guide and have fun: buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00089906
897696fd09e39d9e36fd1595988e0d201add8117.googledrive.com/host/0B6_MJsj09I-MNmhWanVCWlozeWs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's some nice hair.

Can somebody give me some money?

are you white?

He'd be stealing it if he wasn't.

Just ordered my fourth figure.

Pulled the trigger, hopefully the $50 worth of points will come in handy.

K. KEEP ME POSTED

I still need to read this. What was it called again?

Blue

Or red?

Pick one

No thanks.

Who else paid their preorder!

Nobu figure FUCKING WHEN

Neither.

Whichever is cheaper

Green

Red, but neither exactly look appealing

When did Raita learn to sculpt?

Does anyone know if these curtains are still available anywhere? Amiami and hobby search both closed preorders.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00089906

This is the only Saber I've ever wanted. I don't know if I should.

I think the dress one is better.

Dress is pretty nice

I don't like her face.

I think you attempted to make that point a few threads ago as well.

How many did you guys buy to scalp?

Different user, this is the first time I've said that. I just find Master Saber's face really cute compared to any other Sabers. Dress one is really amazing, but her face just doesn't do it for me.

sent ;)

You better paypal me $15000 or I'll post your email everywhere

That they made a figure out of this makes me question if it's only a matter of time before Attila gets a scale.

Given she's getting major promotions for the new Vita game, it's probably not gonna be long.

How can I paypal you money if you don't post your paypal email?

>dumb enough to post his email address

Yep, look no further than the retarded pinoy faggot.

nigga I'm joking, why would I even wanna do that to a fellow buyfag
>scalping
hmm

Red looks better

I bought 1 for myself though. And I bought Lily and Alter's school uniform too.

Saved $200 and have $70 credit leftover.

Cowtits in clear view.

No normal size boobs allowed.

No DFC allowed.

Crooked legs.

It's called having joints.

The oversized sample labels make it look like there are nipples and stuff. Something like that should be banned for false advertising.
Also do people really buy dakis without being able to know what they really look like?

They don't have nipples.

>jointshit
out

I know, I was trying to say that while they don't have nipples the labels make it look like there could be something.

So you're saying they are just trying to deceive people who don't know any better? I guess that could be the reason.

clever

Man, you guys are subbing me to every spam possible but this one actually looks legit.

I'm still on the fence about this one.

I ended up preordered my first Saber of pic related and don't really know if I want a second even though I think this school girl one looks pretty good.

wasn't me, I just wanted some money. Also that looks like shit
>strictly american view
why would you want that

nah man, if there's any other fateshit you should buy, it's the Nobu figure FUCKING WHEN that has to be made to go with that Okita

Talk about all that roasted pork

>strictly american view
So it's something this?
>this new figure looks like but it doesn't have enough guns and burgers

I don't know who or which one that is. I don't really follow much on this series.

I just never felt this Saber was interesting enough.
She's a good figure, but I don't think I'd care too much about her if she was sitting in my display right now.

>he doesn't know best girl

What Saber figure has binned before?

How do you anons deal with saber getting so much more merch than your waifu? I get a bit jealous, not going to lie.

Sent :^)

I don't feel bad. Saberfags buying the same girl every two weeks keeps the companies in business.

Nobu is inevitable.

Have to admit that one did pique my interest, might look nice next to Momohime.

For me I think it's that I like Saber and schoolgirl uniforms. The loafers and calf socks are also particularly appealing.

I just want my waifu to get good merch once in a while too. I don't mind that saber gets a lot, it just reminds me of how little in comparison my waifu gets.

You're right, though.

scale FUCKING WHEN
ok, I swear that's the last time I'll post it in this thread

wew lad

Not really interested.

I would consider doing that but my OCD would never allow it.

The whole reason I ever started liking Saber is because of her history and design.
When she's wearing a schoolgirl uniform she just becomes that much less interesting to me.

That face is garbage

Your face is garbage.

I found it on google and they're giving out some free ebook so I kinda stutted but it looks like shit anyway.

I prefer well-done

She's probably my favorite Saber figure out there. Saw her at a figure shop half a year ago at a very reasonable price and fell in love with it but only got into Fate somewhat later.
>tfw double the jewing

Figs of Servant Kiritsugu and Iri when?

Dang, have to admit I do like the clothing and color choice.

I can understand that, I agree that characters from two different series put close together can look off.

This I can also understand since I too appreciate her various other designs. However given who she is and that her designs in the past have had a somewhat Western design to them, it creates an interesting novelty when she is depicted in modern or Japanese clothes. Not to mention I usually think she looks adorable in either of the latter and I'm a sucker for cuteness.

Hopefully never.

My face isn't the one being sold for $180

Because no one would buy it.

Well Master Artoria is like one of the weirdest and least canon Sabers. She isn't technically even a Saber.

I would.

Not the point user

>you will never have Gochiusa curtains

Or maybe I will if I try YJA in two months.

The other ones are still up but i have the fucking wall scroll already.

Where do you guys hang these? I hope not on your actual windows.

I have blinds, it's not like people would see them from outside.

Obviously they are office decorum. What kind of fucking failure of a businessmen wouldn't host his clients in an office with Gochiusa curtains gently filtering the light in?

Nah, I buy stuff and never use it.

The pictures are on the room side. No one of your friendly neighbours will see and call the police because you like cartoons.

You joke, but Canadians and yuropoors can't have loli material.

I was looking over the wikipedia article with regards to that earlier and was honestly kind of amazed.

>yuropoors can't have loli material
I have 2 loli onaholes nigger.

You can't really say "yuropoors can't have loli material", seeing as every country has different import rules and enforces them with different levels of severity.

Mahou Tsukai no Yome / The Ancient Magus Bride

But they're clothed and some have boobs. It's like to hang a Winks curtain or some shit like that.

I just mean cucked countries like Sweden.

Winks don't have hips like the rabbits.

Also what are those onaholes like? It just looks like soft plastic to rub your dick on, doesn't seem like it'd be that enjoyable. Enlighten me, senpai.

Really like these pics

360° click and drag picture.

897696fd09e39d9e36fd1595988e0d201add8117.googledrive.com/host/0B6_MJsj09I-MNmhWanVCWlozeWs/

You should go to /jp/ for questions like this, but it feels really good.

I think the biggest factors are the "skin-like feel" and the tightness.
You know how a handjob given by someone else feels better than when you do it? Even though you have way more experience with your own dick than they do? It's because it's someone else's skin, because it's not you doing it.

Onaholes emulate this somewhat, way better than jacking it normally.

>You know how a handjob given by someone else feels better than when you do it?
Y-yeah.

Just wish the colors weren't so vivid on Chise, it makes her look like a prize fig.

Elias's skull could stand to be a bit more detailed too.