I just want to become a cute girl who married a strong Aryan man, adopts an Aryan child...

I just want to become a cute girl who married a strong Aryan man, adopts an Aryan child, and raises and supports my family with strong Christian values and provides them with good meals and a clean, organized home.

Why does Sup Forums have a problem with me?

Because you're a trap

Kill yourself

kill yourself.

Sage

i have never seen a nose that thin.
i hope it's just the angle.

>I just want to become a cute girl
When I was 5 I wanted to be Superman. Same likelihood of success.

she's cute, the bloody nose is a plus imho

I feel your pain OP. All I've ever wanted was to do was to soar over the tribal regions of Pakistan lobbing hellfire missiles at goat herders and terrorists. Every night I dream of diligently observing and relaying information back to my pilot back in Quantico Virginia, and knowing that he's proud of me.

Why does my psychiatrist have a problem with me?

You're not a woman, you're nothing we want.
Go fuck some beta liberal.
That's your side, those little fellas.
Commie's have been all over you crazy bastards for a while, it's a perfect fit.
Plus, if you're on that side, I might be able to shoot you someday, God willing.

>implying this isn't what we all want
you've got to resist it and train to become a strong aryan man user, if i can do it you can too.

>become a cute girl

Gene therapy is a long way off.

>she

more kayla

Wow, that explains a lot.
No wonder you guys hate women and LGBT people so much.

that shouldn't be a suprise user
>not knowing the entirety of Sup Forums is just closeted trannies and gays with right wing views

uma delicia

claims to be liberal
>"you guys"

i'd cut my arm off to have someone like you in my life. not even kidding.

>had a with a /cgl/ and /w/
>got a nosebleed and she said just like my animus
>got laid
>move 3000 miles away because job
>she gets pregnant by some white trash like 2 months after we're appart
I'm sad now

Hi welcome to Sup Forums cunt

We hate women and LGBTQBBQ less than they hate themselves and each other

Read this from top to bottom and then seek treatment from a real doctor who won't feed your delusion.

TRANNY

I'm single

You should be sad.
You failed her.
The two of you could have had a precious bundle of joy instead of that horrible redneck who deep dicked her probably like hours after you drove away.
Now she's stuck nurturing his offspring.
It's because you made a dumb job choice that her genes are ruined forever.
Also, you'll probably die alone now.
Hope the job was worth it bro.
Is it good?
What do you do for a living?
How much do you make?

So we getting pics or what?

Yep. All homophobes are closeted gays. Their irrational hatred of something that doesn't threaten them personally is motivated by their ego's inability to deal with the conflict of their prudish uprising and sexual desires, so they torture themselves by never releasing their sexual energy and subsequently hate the happy people who don't.

Whoever wrote this is an idiot who doesn't know shit about psychology and should kill himself for the greater good.

Because traps have 0 morals and are completely self centred. You think changing your gender is something to dedicate your life to. It's pathetic you can't find something better to live for.

i don't hate gays or transsexuals
as long as they're my people i like them

Should be the opposite. The fact that they're your people is exactly the reason to hate them.
Because why would you give a fuck about some fags subverting some foreign country?
See, it's not about what they do in bed, but what they do in public.
They only fuck their own life up if they act like degenerates, but if they propagate it, they fuck up the society in general and should therefore be killed.

>You hate garbage. You must be garbage.

She also like raves and drugs, but she was a skinny 19yo natural blonde. She grew up poor, hard to take the trailer park out of the girl
$60k, good job
I wish it was mine, but the due date was 10mo after we boned

i hate them if they're lefties and do jew shit but if they're right wing i don't care about them.
i am against foreigners not gays

>adopts an Aryan child
unless the kid was severely abused by their parents you are unlikely to find one of these for adoption

Sorry to burst your Feminazi bubble, but Homophobia literally means "Fear of sameness" and Homophobe means "Person who is afraid of sameness".

>High conscientiousness marked by disgust

>Insisting it's actually fear

I only hate the parades and over the top faggotry

>i hate them if they're lefties and do jew shit but if they're right wing i don't care about them.
Them being right wing simply means we tolerate them for the time being, but if they're truly right wing, sooner or later they will realize how much their open faggotry damages our society in the long term and will keep it secret, maybe even find a wife to marry for political reasons and father children with. If they don't, they should be next.

Agreed. And sexualization of children, as well as general exposure to them.

>become a women
>Christian
Fuck off trannyfag

because your a dude

>doesnt threaten them personally

when society is built around faggots blowing eachother to get jobs and form social relationships it definitely affects me personally, faggot.