How come I rarely see this mentioned

Now I think a lot of you who just put triple parentheses around every other word, blame some Jew(s) for every little thing, and scream "fuckin kikes" every 2 seconds are idiots and make the pro-white wing of right look bad.

But how come I rarely see people at least ATTEMPT to approach the "JQ" rationally, or at least present the reasonable suggestion to 'normies' that due to how some Jewish people view the Holocaust with their own people murdered, etc.. they naturally have an anti-white bias or agenda involving resentment towards whites because of it.

I almost never see that mentioned. Just autistic screeching of "FUCKIN KIKES" and (((TRIPLE PARENTHESES))) every other sentence from swastika Nazi larping profile picture idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7pBbjvGzbA
youtube.com/watch?v=NanumqpBDtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could have condensed that into 1 short paragraph

Is it my fault that you are too net illiterate that you don't know the occidental observer? This is not a blog. Not to mention, you just wrote a long strawman.

Name of girl?

You sad fucking loser.

>Jewish people view the Holocaust with their own people murdered
we know, they know we know it didnt happen

FUCK OFF KIKE.

The eternal bogan strikes again

Lel, I'm guessing Jared Taylor is just another kike too?

This is fake, stop peddling this garbage

who the fuck is you even you nigger faggot
trying to text
fuck your texts
i read jew i dissregard everythign that u text u little nigger
die in a fire or something
jew

10/10 argument

Why do Jews say everything they don't like is fake?

Protocools of elder zion.

The Jews are Christkillers, this is the original sin. By rejecting their messiah they have become satanists a plague upon the world, which just manifested itself now more than ever.

Either way, the reasons Jews have for hating Christians are irrelevant, relevant is only that THEY DO, and the majority of Christians must know of this.

HAHAHAHAH

ASHKENAZI ARE ILLEGITIMATE JEWS

JUST LIKE THE ILLEGITIMATE STATE OF ISRAEL

IN b4 THIS IS DEBUNKED AND FAKE TOO

FUCK YOU JEWS

This is what I mean by your obnoxious, autistic SJW-esque screeching.

Anyone who questions or critiques you is obviously just a jew.

Zionism is fundamentally Anti-American. Either you can fuck off to kikeland or stop being a bitch. Maybe ur pirate flag is hiding the fact you're already in kikeland. Who knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7pBbjvGzbA

And I'm not even denying or claiming that quote is fake at all. I get a lot of what he's saying.

Although just posting the picture on its own with that low quality editing and the petty jew-nose thing on the right, just comes across as childish and low-credibility for anyone you're attempting to redpill.

At least make your perspective presentable and not so autistic. Especially with your newest reply that just popped up as I was writing this, with your "haha fuck kike ur probably a kike in kikeland".

My God, it's so cringeworthy.

make your own "non-autistic" way of presenting the JQ then, or maybe for you the fact that people are discussing this is the real problem?

Wubba lubba dub dub!!!
Former Vice President Joe Biden said exactly this.
Plus OP is a faggot who needs to lurk more. The overwhelming raw information regarding Jewish over representation in the worst of societal engineering is proven daily, here-fvcking-in.

Well let me tell you about the jews...

Try being a wn that isn't retarded enough to fall for propaganda about jews, and has actually studied their history extensively before realizing that they're basically just the beneficiaries of an alignment of circumstances.

I don't even have any magical narrative about shadow cabals being the arch overlords of grand sweeping plots.

My point of view is that whether race is real or not, we are viewed as a race by every other people, they do engage in nepotism, they do form their own communities within whatever societies they are in, and they do work to improve them.

And we whites should too. And part of looking out for ourselves is not letting corporations dilute the negotiating power of domestic labour through the unfocused importation of workers.

It is frustrating to watch what is probably our last shot be flushed away by retards who either can't stop indulging in larp fantasies, or have been harnessed by the same neo-cons who helped open the fucking immigration spigots in the first place.

It's kind of maddening to watch what could be a potent movement being shunted up a runout and safely contained within mainstream parties while simultaneously not even taking advantage of the exposure without resisting the urge to sabotage everything by babbling about magic hebrews.

I am so godamn glad that I waited to run for office in my riding, because I was going to represent whites as possible while also pushing back against immigration and if I had done that I would now be tainted by association which would then fuck my family's business.

This whole thing is just turning so ridiculous. I wish people could have a plan of attack, stick to a fucking point, work it earnestly and never lie to forward it and refrain from engaging in edgelord brinkmanship with each other.

It's honestly pretty maddening to the point that I am starting to feel genuine hate for the first time in my life, and it's for what should actually be my own damn side.

Kevin MacDonald does that.

I agree entirely. Especially regarding this:

>It is frustrating to watch what is probably our last shot be flushed away by retards who either can't stop indulging in larp fantasies, or have been harnessed by the same neo-cons who helped open the fucking immigration spigots in the first place.

I agree about all this senseless, rampant, unprovoked antisemitism. I just don't know what has gotten into my fellow goyims, we are supposed to be better than this.

What's wrong with Zionism?

Send them all to Zion. That seems to be an agreeable answer, doesn't it? Just make sure they don't leave anyone behind.

I'm not saying I have all the answers nor will I bother wasting my time in trying to tell you what the "proper" way of putting things is. However, the way which the vast, vast majority of you try to portray the 'JQ' is absolute garbage.

DELET THIS

Straw man: the post. The "fucking kike" shit is shitposting.

Black Pigeon Speaks unironically did the best summary I've seen
youtube.com/watch?v=NanumqpBDtA

This is what normies need to get from the JQ talk. Guilt over the holocaust is what's destroying the West. Once it all goes down and their countries are barely recognisable, and they realise that guilt over the Holocaust is all their Euro-Atlantic values that destroyed their homelands were built on, you won't need the infographics, the quotes, the videos, the books, the redpills, the wealth stats, the Jewish CEO graphs, etc.

What is your goal here?

Whites literally defeated Hitler. Kys kike

Jews are probably not even human beings.

Can totally relate. Sup Forums taught me some things, but it's still a board that is dominated by conspiracy nuts to the core. It's really funny when you see, for example. posts about the flat Earth with anons eating each other up. Or posts from what I assume are real neo-nazi's and white supremacists calling anime degenerate and the knee-jerk reactions so many poor folks have, unwilling to recognize their addiction.

YOU FAT PIECE OF AMERICA DOGSHIT

Read Kevin MacDonald's Culture of Critique and then fuck off.

I often try to rationalize the JQ in private, but Sup Forums is just for fun bants.

(((and i though jewish pirates are a myth)))

But user, it's only 60% control of the board. Goyim have seats too!

>jewish tricks began with the holocaust
Huh

(((you)))

>starts way too defensive, as though he's on attack
oh you dumb jew, you're not good at this kek

To explain Jewish tricks takes at least 30000 words. So to ask for an explanation is maximum bait. Watch tgstn

t.self-hating-crypto-jew

*tgsnt

>retarded enough to fall for propaganda about jews

You need to sprinkle that towards the end of your bait, not at the top.

It's just that mockery and memes are powerful weapons.

What do you expect from the lowest of the lowest of niggers in the right-wing?

I've never seen proper proof of the Holocaust.
The Red Cross numbers don't add up to more than a million, no matter how you calculate it.
So many logistical nightmares to try to run a death camp as claimed.
To date, I've never seen aerial photos of concentration camps in action.
However, a bunch of Holocaust survivors have been proven to be a fraud with their books.
Even Anne Frank's diary is riddled with peculiarities.
Just remember Voltaire said the people who rule over you are the people you can't criticize.
Ever criticize a Jewish person? It's always shutdown with a slew of "anti-semite" name calling.
With so many oddities, it stops seeming like a coincidence after a while.
So I won't say it is only Jews, but the international cartel definitely has many Jews in it.

(((UNFORGIVABLE))) fuck off then W.C.

DA JOOZ, is just the white man's version of WE WUZ
>Both are essentially excuses to explain away issues in their respective communities, a way of blaming failures and shortcomings of an ethnic "other"
>Both sound completely fucking retarded, and are the first sign that anything said afterwards should in all likelihood be disregarded

And before you come at me with "lol fuck off kikeniggergoblin" or whatever, fuck off. If everything Sup Forums believes about whites to be true, Jews would never have somehow managed to become the United States ruling class, gatekeepers of information and leading entertainers. If the Jew is somehow inferior to the White, yet somehow manages to become the Whites masters, then the Whites can't be all that, can they?

>inb4 buh-but they used the Holohoax guilt to shield them from criticism
Not so fast. Jews were already in America pre-WW2 and held positions of power long before then. They didn't need a Holohoax to guilt their way into power, though that might've made it easier for later generations of Jews. So which is it, Sup Forums, specifically /whitepol/? Are the Jews your masters or your inferiors? Or are you just going to keep WE WUZZING to distract yourselves from the fact that maybe the Jews have less to do with the state of modern America than you'd like to admit?

why were jews hated and kicked out of virtually every uropean country?

just everyone else was intolerant? the jews weren't to blame even once?

They sold these camps to the German people user.

The German people never would have allowed genocide without a salve on their conscious, and the Jews never would have gone knowing it was to ovens instead of relocation.

All of it was a clever ruse to make people march to their death willingly without arousing the general public.

>I am so godamn glad that I waited to run for office in my riding, because I was going to represent whites
I hope you consider doing so in the future, user, when the movement matures.

False dichotomy. Truth be told, those Jews with a will to power are quite resourceful. And remember, the Tribe, by and large, owns MONEY ITSELF. It's not terribly hard to find shabbos goyim to run as political puppets, in addition to those Jews who manage to get themselves elected. And their checkbook has no bottom.

I disagree with the "Jews are responsible for all the world's problems" screeching, also. But there's no way you can look objectively at the history of the last century, the last 500 years, and the last millennia, and not understand that the Tribe has been playing a very, very long game of trying to bring the whole world under their yoke, to *ranch* all of humanity. We have hard proof of their attitudes toward us "goyim" from the mouth of Israeli Rabbi Yosef, who likened all non-Jews to donkeys and said we are only on Earth to work for the Jews.

No, Jews aren't the only ones trying to rule the world, but they damn sure are the major players in that game. To me, the most offensive part is how they howl about evil white-man racism while holding on to religious views that are some of the most racist beliefs on Earth.

>But how come I rarely see people at least ATTEMPT to approach the "JQ" rationally
Because there is no rationality to any who care to broach such a thing as a (((Jewish Question))). There is no real question either; those who take it up as one are just looking to kill people, and preferring to dress it up in pseudo-intellectualism, while having to avoid plain word usage because deep down they know people will automatically be repelled by the more honest discussion. A discussion which cannot come about in civil society until that society is so rife with their sort of stupidity that what they propose as a (((solution))) would be lost in the white noise. Lost too to that noise

Better to share not in the slightest their terminology, eh?

>False dichotomy
It really isn't
>WE WUZ: We were ancient astrologers, KANGZ and livin in dark-matter powered quantum pyramids until those damn crakaz enslaved us all muthafucka

DA JOOZ: We had prosperous white ethnostates where nothing bad ever happened and whites lived peacefully side by side until DA JOOZ came in and ruined everything with their loanz and subversive Jewish tricks, and now our daughters are racemixing sluts and our sons limpwristed cucks

Both narratives rely on blaming someones else for the failures of their respective races. And to address some of your other points, yes the shit said about the goyim in holy books is almost comically evil, but name an Abrahamic Holy Book written a thousand to one thousand five hundred years ago that doesn't attempt to instill fear and hatred of the unknown "other". Also, you didn't answer my question of why whites have allowed the Jews, time and time again, to come into their territories and beat them at their own game over and over until the white majority had to resort to what is essentially flipping the table over in an autistic fit. Seems to me like the Jews are back-to-back-to-back winners in the game of wits whites seem to lose. Are Jews, dare I say...smarter than your average white? Surely that can't be the case? This is really making me think

>I'm such a sad fuck I resort to fapping with girls that other men bang
I'm starting to think OP is right. Sup Forums does nothing, only yapping. We're Sup Forums tier at best.

And those pictures are used all the time to manipulate attention here. I thought they were against the rules since they're not related to the topic.