This movie has proven that straight shota romances are god tier

This movie has proven that straight shota romances are god tier.
Until the obligatory "I'm moving and never coming back" plot point sneaks up and ruins everything.

>straight shota romances
He's in high school. Clearly not a shota.

He's 15, close enough. Wish they made him look his age.

I can only imagine the hot, steamy, awkward virgin sex those two had when they got back inside.
I'd bet my bottom dollar she was a virgin too.

At least something good came out of it for the both of them, but I highly doubt they'll ever get back together again.

>but I highly doubt they'll ever get back together again.
I'm so tired of bittersweet endings, man.

What do you expect from Shinkai?

F E E T
E
E
T

I don't even like /ss/-esque pairings and it's one of my favorite films.

I do like mature women though.

I just don't get why, in 99% of anime and manga, if there's a romance between a younger male protagonist and a noticeable older female love interest the writer always writes out the lover because
>I don't want you to waste your youth
It's disgusting.

This is honestly one of my favourite anime movies and I'm not usuallly into shinkaishit. Very concise and beautiful.

It's not /ss/ though.

Sup Forums killed my boner for /ss/ by circlejerking about it at any given chance

>It's popular now I hate it~
Hipster.

this movie is god tier indeed.
watched 5 centimeters a second a couple of days ago, why is it so shit apart from act 1?

DO YOU LIKE WATCHING ME?

What age do you think he looks?

Because MC did literally everything wrong but Shinkai presents him as a victim of fate and circumstance.

Don't worry, it got a sequel.

Shinkai sure likes the japanese sudo Empire State Building Clock Tower

She would have lost her job and been ridiculed for life if they had been found out to have a sexual relationship. But sex between adults would have been fine.

I headcanon that he got gud at making shoes and went to see her with a pair made just for her, and then they had sex while she wore the shoes. Also it was raining out.

New Shinkai movie can't come soon enough