Cross Ange

How did this harem mc end up in this yuri shitstrm?

>How did this harem mc end up in this yuri shitstrm?
The director of the show wanted his self-insert to have sex with Nana making lewd noices for big cash.

To make the ride even more wild

I assume but then the second half went all serious and dropped pretty much all the 'crazy' stuff and therefore was absolute shit.

he may or may not have gotten dragon blowjobs when they tied him down.

Does he fuck all the girls? I might pick this up

Nope, he only fucks Ange, but Ange is allowed to fuck anyone she wants, but he must stay loyal to her cause if not she will castrate him.

I got the feeling they just stared

He has all the personality/characteristic of a harem mc but doesn't actually get a harem. In fact his love interest is the one who has a harem.

He's the only male though right, the rest is yuri?

This was hands down the best scene out of the entire anime

I get the feeling that he wouldn't risk getting castrated by Ange if she ever found out.

Nope, only 3 characters are and stay yuri and alive till the end. One blonde lesbian badass molester sadly got killed.

Two stay as a pair, and one as side fuck doll for Ange when she will have a need.

It's a trap

A lesbian wants to take the bullet for the girl she loves, classy storytelling.

Get to tap a hot lesbian. Sounds win/win to me

To be honest, during the end, he was the best character in the whole show...

Rewatching this dubbed and that fucking cavity search was perfectly done.

I didnt watch this when it was airing

How buttblasted were the /u/fags?

Buttblasted by the second episode when the alpha dyke died.

You've seen the show, user. It didn't matter who you were, Cross Ange found a way to buttblast everybody at some point, but also to send their sides into orbit at others.

Yeah but i like delicious /u/fags tears the most

Was there rape in this anime?

Lesbian rape, attempted rape. Sexual torture.

>they are now having a hot three some right at this very moment

I don't understand your line of thought at all.

Blame Nana and Fukuda.

How is the dub?

Which version of the Endless Song did you like more, Ange's or Embryo's?

All in all, not bad, they portray the emotions rather well and the preview retains the humor of the original.

Well that's principle characters, you can assume the rest of the island was gay and probably will stay that way unless they come across a group of people that don't want to kill them, or the girls wanting to kill them.

Not like they tried to hide that most of the island was gay, just didn't need to see every couple/harem.

Would like more lesbian harems. Will watch, more so if nana makes all the series she's in canonical lesbian instead of the usual stream of subtext. Some parts of CA was a breath of fresh air.

I already detested Ange after the first 5 or so episodes, but this sealed the deal for me.
>Her relationship with Tusk is more or less established at this point
>Tusk is clearly TIED UP, surrounded by Dragons and WHIMPERING and STRUGGLING TO GET FREE. Her first instinct? Genitally torture him

For fucks sake, he should've left her to his own devices and banged a willing dragon slut.

Thanks.
If I rewatch CA, it will be the Eng. dub.

But she was the chosen one and was successfully manipulated by him

They won't stay on the island.
There are too many worlds to discover.

>still a month to release
Huh?

It is magic.

It seems they sub the extras, but can you tell me if all three of them will be included? I have a feeling it's just two.

Not him but while Tusk was a piece of shit for most of the series, everything from his Jihad onwards was great.

>Makes passionate love to the tsundere bitch queen
>Cucks the shit out of Embryo and says it to his face
>Cucks the shit out of hilda
>Has a duel to the death on an inter-dimensional island
>Continues to cuck Hilda in the epilogue

Really redeemed himself in my eyes.

Ah, Cross Ange. Probably the best bad anime I've ever watched.

The plot was schizophrenic, the setting even moreso. The characters were 2D, the animation was boring.

Really, the only thing it has is fanservice and action. Which it does in spades.