MFW atheists will rule the world through science

While Christians die out because they're too violent and dumb to even trust the hospital LOL

m'lady

Why are Christians so triggeres by facts? Even Islam had a golden age and respects science and human rights...

Stop spamming your dumb shit

>Christians

What about Muslims?

They still think djinns live in nuclear reactors.

>Even Islam

>Not posting the original.

>Golden age of Islam

You know that's a myth, right?

Christians are close minded and hate real morality like equality and LOVE. Jesus was a liberal Jew, unfortunately for you

So you're either a Christian or an atheist?

I am neither. Scientist are catching up to what the ancient ones already knew. All is God. Everything you see. The good, the bad and the ugly. You are God, and so am I. This reality may be described as virtual, but it makes no difference how you try to explain it. It is what it is.

>Posting that fox from the most libtard cartoon I saw
Also, Varg thread

>Islam = equality

>zootopia
>libtard

>predators who fulfill a strong, traditional leader role because they are clearly better at it
>they get falsely accused by the liberal, diversity loving woman candidate
>the various species are segretated into different habitats and mostly keep to themselves
>there are literal giant fucking walls separating the habitats
>there isn't a single interspecies couple in the entire movie

If you think zootopia is liberal you're literally braindead.

That's the most attractive version of him I've seen in a while

My dick doesn't give a flying fuck about the technical quality; that fox is kissable

>In the end they denounce this all
pls tell me about how cnn is based because they talk about LITCHERAL NASIS

>The entire big city is more diverse than any city in real life
>Anybody can be everybody, like that female bunny became a police officer
>Interracial(specieist) friendships
>Corruption
>Drug abuse
>sexy ass bunny for childrens
I am not a furry/zoophile/anything but even in that cartoon, the bunny is so sexualized.

Birth rates:

Atheists: 1.4

Christians: 2.3

Replacement rate is 2.1. LOL, rekt by the science you claim to love so much.

>(((science)))
>(((atheism)))

Atheists are degenerate faggots. I'm sure you already know this though.

He's saying, I think, that Christians will die because they're not taking their vaccines.
Ironically he doesn't realize atheists too are skeptical of vaccinations.
Also you're silly, atheists are made, not born.

Love and turning the other cheek are both fundamentally Christian values with how they're perceived in western society. Equality is a false god that leads to nothing but destruction, and there is absolutely no rational or """scientific""" basis for egalitarianism other than muh feelings.

>261
>1 Maccabees 2:61 And thus consider ye throughout all ages, that none that put their trust in him shall be overcome.

Gee, looks like you are fucking wrong.

>TFW you get called out by YHWH on an ancient Egyptian divination forum.

Holy fuck, saved.

kay

Updated

You should love Christians if you're about love. Hatred and anger is going to kill you in the end.

>he thinks the bunny is sexy
I hav bad news 4 U user :3

You're right. The bun isn't sexy, the fox is.

Original.

Have fun with your pets, there wont be any atheists left next generation.

Aren't these all post-dark ages?

how many kids do atheist have on average dumbass

>using a notorious source of furry fapping as the way to start out an atheist thread
Goddamn, could you be any more of a faggot?

what do you even mean by equality? you obviously have not thought many things through, but run on sentimentality. God loves you, man. Feelings can be manipulated, and are subject to change. You are being conned and manipulated by people who want to use you to bring about a homogeneous global federation completely controlled by the elites.

These are divide and conquer threads.

is this your first post on the internet ever?

What's do be done with all the Christians who are also scientists?

there are crucifixes in every hospital room at my local hospital. i dont see how science and hospitals are mutually exclusive. maybe you can explain yourself better.

>lots of people say that brawndo has electrolytes
>brawndo logo was on the wall
>CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

I find it sad that athiest always live up to the meme, fat bugmen, if married its to an asian ( but thats like 2 out of millions ) weak as fuck, and bitter because they will never be Chad.
Post your fedora faggot

are you ok? with that odd post i'm worried you may be in the midst of having a stroke.

You're more likely going to get sterilized one day for putting your faith in the hospital and then die out, and then Christian scientists will most likely go on to more great things like discover gravity and invent Calculus.

Underrated. Saved.

Fucking lol