Saki

Wahaha~

WHERE ARE THE SHINOHAYU TRANSLATIONS?

I want to waha the wahaha.

What is sex with Wahaha like?

Underwhelming.

Deadpan, but she laughs when she orgasms.

Truly the lewdest body.

Dead show Dead fanbase.

More like nothing is out at the moment and we're still waiting for translations.

You are now aware that Hayarin did become an idol instead of something more suited to her academic ability, like a researcher.

And Wahaha will not become an idol, but something like a bus driver instead.

Does she even play Mahjong?

What do you mean?
She's doing research right now with Interhigh Coordinator Shino. They're both studying the science behind mahjong superpowers hence the strange rules that drag out weirdos as said by Fujita-pro.

Let's not kid ourselves, Saki threads are either Toki or at least Zenno after quarduple releases as well.

>quadruple releases
Reminder that we are less than a month away from another Quad release.
>Shinohayu
>Biyori
>Tokihayu 1
>Tokihayu 2
Once again we have another chance for an anime announcement and another chance for inevitable disappointment.

Ritz Gangan delivers, the translator will have his hands full each month.

Cover
Color pages for Toki and Shinohayu
Saki bookmarks as gadget

and the bonus:

The main series with often unfinished or untoned pages is in another magazine.

>implying she orgasms
She would laugh at you for trying.

She is too cute for this lewd game.

Wahaha secretly wants to kill herself.

Must be pretty depressing to have Yumi being better at everything than her.

Kanbara is better at driving since Yumi doesn't even have license.

Yumi will get a license during the summer and then become a legendary street drivers in the hills of Nagano.

And then she will crash and fucking die. Then Momo will kill herself, Wahaha will fall into an even deeper depression and the Tsuruga mahjong club with slowly fade away.

Secret underground pro. Too used to yakuza to play with highschool girls. Its why she has dead eyes, she's seen too much

I need my Toki dose. Chapter fucking when?

Honestly I'd read Tsuruga college arc.

How often do you find Sakis in the wild?

The most common is the midget or Hayarin with guns

She's not very nice online.

I've been meaning to watch this show for a while but mahjong is fucking unbearably boring to watch
does it focus heavily on playing mahjong?

Kurumi gets really weird when unsupervised.

Next BG is going to be awesome with Toki, the return of HS Girl and the new FumiFumi manga.

Yes but they have superpowers.

Am I being trolled? Is someone actually calling the mahjong in Saki boring?

Shortbus driver, maybe.

Look where you are. It can't be helped.

Thug life choose her after all.

Any new lewds in futaba worth posting here or /e/?

>mfw Akio choose not to translate Toki

He said he might do it.
Speaking of Akio, Shinohayu just got released.

Oh speaking of Akio, the latest chapter of Shinohayu is here. Dumping.

This is why you shouldn't play against each other before official match folks.(Or why you shouldn't have a gimmick)

And damn, bird magic stronk.

What does that smile mean?

Almost pulling a Teru

the bird

I feel for this girl. I'm supporting her!

Good for her.

This was a surprisingly solid match.
Good work Ritzarashi

These two are so chill. How nice.

I know right? Damn, Shinohayu really is a "proper" mahjong series.

It's kindda lame that Shino only get power up in the last two rounds, it makes her feel like a worser Nampo.

Aina giving Shino some idea... for a little later

This format is more tactical than the highschool "get as much points as possible".

Not like its really that useful though.

Richardson is the cutest.

I kind of see that. Now I feel bad for bitching that Ritz are making unnecessarily complicated rule.

So it's probably a safe assumption that crazy buchou will win her round but what about Kyo(tarou)ka?
Will she pull through and officially earn a place as the 5th member of the Shinohayu crew?

I get the feeling that Shino's school gonna lose this time so they can train/level-up for the rest of their middle-school.

Of course that is cliche and too much mirrored their Elementary. And hopefully Shinohayu isn't that cliched.

There's always next year but they have to win at least once in middle school because we already know they will lose the interhigh to Sukoyan.

>wa- wa- wa- wait
Sakura a cute.

Sukoyan is younger than Hayarin right? My prediction is that Shino will win on her second/first year, for her to be utterly defeated by Suckoyan on her third year.

Would be nice if we see the rise and fall of Asakumi.

"bird user". I like the nickname.

She's pretty cute. Good addition for Shino's harem.

Greedy greedy Shino.

I thought Hayarin (28) was 28 and Sukoya was about 30.
Because of the unique format I'd say we're more likely to get two intermiddles than two interhighs.

Even without any mahjong superpower Aina is scary as fuck.

No bully.

Why just two? Shinohayu looks like its set for the long run. Plus I think its the most popular BG series. With it being in the cover most of the time, and I think some user a couple thread back says its their best selling series as well.

>mfw Shinohayu is the Akagi/Ten of BG.

it's not greed, she would give the win to Sakura, but in hindsight it would have been better than what happens next.

Oh please. That's just rubbing salt to the wound senpai.

Will Aina win cunt of the year and dethrone Kyouko?

Maybe not greed. Hardheaded? Stubborn? Shino is pretty willful.

I assumed Sukoya, Hayari and Shino were the same age, with Akado being two year younger.

Why do the cutest ones always yamagoe?

Aww.

I hope this won't make Shino into some kind of tryhet. Happy Shino enjoying Mahjong is best Shino.

Also, check out Akio's analysis for the match on his site.

Thanks Akio.

She is awfully smug isn't she? I guess Ritz need a different kind of senpai archetype. We haven't got a cuntish senpai after all, most senior character is nice in the main series/Achiga.

>This should be okay.

The difference is, unlike teagirl, she won't kill herself. She'll stalk Shino instead.

Sukoya says she's about 30 in Biyori but we don't have an exact age.
Isn't Akado older than Shino though?

Aina actually wins though.

Akado is younger by two year or so. They'll get to play once in middle-school and high-school.

Color page next issue eh? Shinohayu confirmed to be BG's most popular series.

And as she said in , it was an error to pass the win since Aina also had called twice and was probably in tenpai.

Now that I think about it, Aina didn't win on Itou either since she didn't have the 9 sou, which means that she recognized that it was dangerous and kept it perhaps even to prevent a win of Shino.

She is really scary.

Okay just checked the character chart
Hayari is (28)
Sukoya is 27
>legend is 26

Sorry, I was totally wrong about the ages. I guess that means that we could possibly have more than one interhigh arc with them inevitably losing in 3rd year.

Those ages are based on the time of Saki main part though, so I think Hayari and Sukoya are in the same grade, only Sukoya being born later in the year. I also get an impression Sukoya only really begun playing mahjong in the third year.

The best possible scenario would be Shino winning at least her first interhigh.

Somehow though, I get the feeling that Shino won't ever win the interhigh.

>I also get an impression Sukoya only really begun playing mahjong in the third year.
I think that was pretty much confirmed. She just showed up one year and destroyed everyone. I wonder what her teammates will be like? I feel like they wont be very nice.

But if she doesn't win anything Mommy wont love her.

She will fill the hole her mommy left behind by corrupting the girls in her harem.

Here's something also from the character table.
This literal who announcer is 26 and from Okinawa, calling it now that she will be on Kokoro's team.

So many character from Okinama, Hokkaido, and overseas. Sasuga Ritz.

Now all we need is some Okinawan Shisa avatar carrying girl and we have a pretty solid okinawa team.

Kokoro got scouted already (she is a year younger than Shino) so she may end up in another prefecture in a year.