What sport hasn't been adapted into a successful manga or anime yet?

What sport hasn't been adapted into a successful manga or anime yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv4C82URu_E
youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE
youtube.com/watch?v=DtHmPc_nfZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Esport.

Curling.

Sepak takraw

If there's any anime actually centered around surfing then I have yet to hear about it or watch it.

Holy fuck, I thought the Germans weren't allowed to genocide anymore.

There's a few manga but no anime for ballroom dance. Probably too hard to animate.

Ice Skating will be soon, I cannot wait

For a moment I thought I wanted to see it happen, but I thought better of it.

I know we're on a board where we spend all day getting mad at Taiwanese cave paintings. I know. I have no room to talk.

But I will never fucking understand how people get this emotionally invested in watching a bunch of adult men chase a ball around.

They haven't been spoiled by the sheer entertainment of a hype shounen adaption of the sport yet, I guess. They'll take what they can get.

I almost said rugby but a quick search proved me wrong.

>Taiwanese cave paintings
How about you stop this shit before it goes too far.

Golf? Of the real or miniature variety?

Dandoh.

Cricket

It's the concept of competition really. Simulated war is always fun to watch. Just look at the Shaft FC vs. Kyochester Anited threads

>be mad because some called his indonesian moving icons from Taiwanese cave paintings

badminton

Thanks, I learned something today.

Ginban Kaleidoscope exists, you know.

Hockey?

Bowling?

>implying you know anything about Micronesian lenticular watercolors

Kendo

I like the shota and the lolis

>not having watched bamboo blade.

Go back to please.

wut

Considering the success of Free, I'm surprised there hasn't been an AFL anime yet.

You heard him. Why are you still here?

I liked watching college football when I was in college, but now that I'm not I don't care about it anymore.

I kinda miss actually playing sports though.

It wouldn't work. How will they capture the bogan spirit of the sport in Japanese?

halo arc in denpa kyoushi

Hockey.

Make them girls with saki-esque powers and I'm all over this

Tug of war

>posting that on a Lao fluxus piece board

Mio's mom your daughter is crying.

I'd watch the fuck out of a superpowered Tug of War series that treats itself like Death Note or Code Geass.

SAO. Remember Gun Gale Online in S2/Book 5? Also, Accel World.

So we have union. Now what about league?

Wrestling.

Cute girls skiing when?

Boccia (It's amazing how nimbly he can handle those balls!)
Curling (Fly like an eagle my plate of destiny!)
Biathlon

Dodgeball.

I would watch a 7-1 anime with qts as all the players.

Tribe mentality is strong in them
People today dont believe in religion or are proud of their countries and men NEED to be proud of something to feel realized
Soccer fills that void in their hearts

>People today dont believe in religion
Want a fedora?

Nononono has finished for ages.

Ozil x Marcelo doujins when

No thanks.
Do you happen to live in a muslim community or in a bible thumping state or something?

No one is religious in my country, if you say you are people laugh at you
Soccer is also extremely popular

Wanna Be the Strongest in the World?

Except very few outside of Australia (usually people from New Zealand, Ireland, or Nauru) play Aussie Rules. Even American football is more popular worldwide (I was surprised to learn that it has sizable followings in Mexico, Brazil, Europe, and even Japan, for example).

>bogan spirit
>of afl

You've been watching too much thugby.

Is it ski jumping only?

>Wanna Be the Strongest in the World?
You mean ITAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII: the anime?

Gokuraku Seishun Hockey Club
Yuke Nangoku Ice Hockey-Bu
Ice on Fire
Go Ahead
Iceman
Sumire wa Blue
Tetsuwan Break
Orange Delivery- shows a chapter about ice hockey
Kochikame- shows a chapter about ice hockey
Dash Kappei- shows an episode about ice hockey

Nononono

HxH

When will this bitch learn to defend against Boston Crab? the series

>not Attack #1
I will agree it's a bit dusty, but still.

some evidence for you m8
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv4C82URu_E

Only people that care about cricket are bongs, strayens, and pooinloos

Skydiving

What about ironing when skydivng?

Equestrian?

Walkure Romanze doesn't count?

Yeah, if you want skiing as in with the sticks and going down slopes well you're shit outta luck unless you can read moon then there's probably a few. I mean people list HOCKEY all the time but there's fucking hockey manga, it's just not translated.

Sports series definitely get the short end of the stick.

>those hue hue tears
Why is Brazil's defense weak as shit?

How's Brazil nowadays anyway? When I was a kid I remember they're being really strong.

Baddomintonu

Anyway, what sport do Japanese excel at?

Keit-Ai throwing

Baseball and football, so it's no wonder they're several manga about those two. They also do pretty well at volleyball and basketball, and even rugby as of late.

Whatever you call that sport where people ride bicycles down mountains and cliffs doing flips and shit.

Not sure but looking at the 2012 Olympic gold medalists its men gymnastic and boxing and women's wrestling.

did you miss it?
youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE

Missing Thiago Silva and they never really had great defense in recent times. The current team looks okay on paper but they get really disorganised in matches especially when key players are missing.

>it's a game
That's disappointing.

I'm actually really excited for this to air.

Why no one in Japan interested in drawing this beautiful form (aside from Haikyuu)?

Union or league? The behaviours of the fans and players alike are very different for two very similar sports.

The manga seems interesting but the art is completely fujoshi bait which seems to be a curse for rugby manga....other than no-side.

The Smash! manga was pretty good desu.

Karate

But Collingwood is the face of bogans.

After the hoax that the first one was we kind of just decided that there had to be a real one this time. Also made sure to put some non-Germans in there in order to show diversity.

Who is the next in line after the huelocaust?

AFL would make for a pretty boring sports anime anyway, there's no variety in scoring so it wouldn't be entertaining like a basketball anime

Cricket is perfect for anime, they stop for tea ffs.

Is there an anime about gymnastics? And not that faggy ribbon shit, I'm talking about the real stuff.

Competitive sauna-sitting.

I don't think there is any rugby league anime, even though I think it could work out even better than union

>Japan defeated america in a american futbol world cup.
That inspired eyeshield 21

We're going for the big one, as they say "Only a German thinks in absolute"
The huecaust was well designed, you just have to look at the evidence.
During an event, disguised as a match between two countries and full of diversity so it'll get a positive reception. That is exactly why we are letting the country get overrun with sand people right now. It's the ultimate diversity, liberty and freedom related action. We're in everybody's heart now and that's the perfect moment to turn the world upside down.

Starcraft.

Rowing?

>ywn relive the tears
Sup Forums was golden, spammed the shit out of so many threads with cut anime grills

Are sports as homoerotic in real life as they sometimes are in manga?

hng.

Yes.

Korfball

Polo,
I believe it would be a good sport anime actually. You have a group of ojou-samas playing polo for their school which used to be the top in the country but is so far on a losing streak. Then one day, this ruffian girl appears in the school and due to certain circumstances, has to play for the polo team and win the national tournament to either graduate or save something something onii-chan. She has her own horse and they make a great team. She then however has to overcome jealous teammates, a teacher who is out to destroy the polo team, people of other teams trying to poison her horse and an affairs comity that is biased against her school.

Calcio fiorentino
youtube.com/watch?v=DtHmPc_nfZs