Kraut/pol/ & AfD general - Deutschland den Deutschen Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4

Email Leak
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
freeshopmanual.com/uploads/pdf/FM-5-31-Booby-Traps-Field-Manual.pdf
manualzz.com/doc/14420256/advanced-chemical-weapons-manual--in-pdf-format-
youtube.com/watch?v=OALQusK9ia4
breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/frankfurt-german-city-natives-minority/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€. For the most towns this is expired by now

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

>Deutschland den Deutschen

Reported to Mutti

First for Jeb Bush surprise victory

Benis :D

First for Chancellor of the Teflon Throne

Höcke as foreign minister, Wiebke as minister of war.

"The Volk is ANYONE living in this country"

He looks like a porcelain doll

>woman in charge of the military
You really want us to lose 3 times in a row don't you

Flintenuschi

>He looks like a porcelain doll
100% aryan

This aint happening in a vacuum, everyone else has the same problems. Blacks and Arabs don't think like us, if they feel less welcome they'll just get violent.

>muh 19%

Our military is a mess

Which will result in deportation or imprisonment with extreme sentences. And voila, you have another means of legally removing them from society one way or another.
Believe me, it all can still be sorted legally. But of course the clock is ticking.

What are you going to do with the muds and nogs who got some antifa slut preggers and their 90 IQ offspring?

Not bad. But I don't really like that specific poster too much. It's very alt-light tier
>muh Islam endangers our tranny and stronk womyn rights
>with Islam Birgit will not be able to fuck ten niggers and raise a single mom
In fact I believe the "liberation" of women is one of the things that enabled this whole mess in the first place.

Kontrolliert meine zwei gleichen zahlen

darf passieren

Are those two people good speakers?

>Geile Olle

We need nukes, more submarines, tanks, artillery, troops, Prussia style society and a seat on the UNSC. France will be a Muslim country in a generation, Britain too. We have to try and free Europe once again.

nachgeprüft

Germany will rise again

lol OP is a AfD shill faggot pushing AfD propaganda 24/7.

AfD = SCAM party pretending to be party for low-and middle class, in fact it's a party for the upperclass only. (look at their economy program)

nice try, but u are retarded.

If it was up to me, I would have taken care of them Sparta style. The other option is deport them to an African country of their liking. With a bit of cash. If they stay: sterilization.

But of course neither of this is happening and they will just remain here and live on welfare for the rest of their lives.

kontrolliert

Jesus Christ..it's like '28 Months Later'
Why are they even bothering with Ceuta anymore.

Build cages.

Dude, I say it again: If you think your idiotic idea of "eugenics" will actually fly, you're delusional. You're just asking for anybody, ANYBODY, with a bigger military to attack us, most likely resulting in another WWII scenario where the US and Russia race to conquer as much land as possible. It's suicide, and that's even considering the laughable idea you'd ever get any domestic majority for such measures.

The realistic and actually manageable solution is to give a shit about them and let them either die out on their own or just breed them back into the general population (there was a discussion yesterday how even the nazis acknowledged that possibility, to become "deutschblütig" by breeding with Germans).

I make these threads between 10:30am-2am on week days and between 2pm-4am on the weekends.

Not even I can make threads 24/7

Yeah, that is the one ray of light I see. France and the UK are likely beyond saving now, the US is gone for sure. AFD seems a lot less cucky than an FN or anything Trumpian. Buckle up everyone.

I think they should be sent back as well, let's see how it goes, them staying sounds alt-lightish, I think as the situation goes worse those might be seen as traitors and they'll be told to pack it... or else.

Für Ur-Opa.

FUCK AFD

Appreciated, unironically.

kontrolliert>>
hab schon immer gewusst das tay-tay satanistin ist

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>there was a discussion yesterday how even the nazis acknowledged that possibility, to become "deutschblütig" by breeding with Germans).
True (((Nazis))) I am sure of it. :^)

selbst nach geprüft

I bet on it.

>pöbel Ralle
>stellvertretender Vater der Kinder seiner Frau

What you say would have some merit if it was a small issue affecting Germany alone and if it could be resolved at the voting booth. All over Europe we see this and with the next storm coming it's unlikely thing will stay peaceful. If we send the nogs back, might as well the mulattos and quadroons.

As for breeding them back in, pic related.

>NewStatesman
Was that a legit article? Eternal Anglo tier.

And speaking of which: Ich vermisse Kohl...

t. Juso

Kontrolliert

>Mendelssohn was Queen Vic's favourite composer

It's my pleasure

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOO WHITE!!

auch geprüft

So other anons don't have to search for a bigger version like I just did.

Zwei gleiche zahlen

The topic was the Nürnberger Rassenreinheitsgesetze, it was actual nazis back then.

So wird es gemacht

I looked into my ancestry, A child that I'd have with a full blooded German woman would be considered of german blood, however there is a possibility, that the mother of my mother of my mother was jewish, should I gass myself :^) ?
Or just woo a woman and use donor semen to fertilize, kek, goes against my instincts and makes me feel cucked reee.

pretty sure

Finally someone with economic knowledge. Some people just see the afds immigration policy and think: 'They are against immigrants so they must be good'. But is in fact just a lobby for rich people using their immigration policy as something to bait poor voters. Because the upper class isnt big enough to win an election

you're starting to sound like a bot.

I think she's Israeli, user...

will you honestly land on lists when you download these books?

What about the rather borderline legal books and info on chems?
Just post a mega.nz link, or where is it, onion?

Only a complete autist would say yes.

So you're pure German except you may have had a Jewish grandma?

How are the millions of arabs and blacks who come in here going to help the poor people?

For those who decide, that 25% is not enough and can't own rifles, here is an alternative
>Booby Trap Manual
freeshopmanual.com/uploads/pdf/FM-5-31-Booby-Traps-Field-Manual.pdf
>Advanced chemical weapons
manualzz.com/doc/14420256/advanced-chemical-weapons-manual--in-pdf-format-

Sleep tide

saved, thanks.

Kontrolliert sie

Wahlzettel unterschreiben nicht vergessen!

As I said, we're not at this point yet. I also mentioned that the clock is ticking, but you don't truly believe that this picture represents current German society? Without ANY white male? It's just the usual propaganda bullshit.

The other points still stand as well. It's a nice daydream, but this will either never happen or whatever retard putsches himself to power to make it happen will be swiftly removed by other nations, and this will result in the complete and utter destruction of Germans much quicker and more thorough than any immigration could ever achieve.

>accelerationist bait

Mit den Worten, Stalins, user: "Mach Dir nichts draus, lass sie halt wählen. Erschießen können wir sie nachher immer noch."

consider suicide. not even ironically or anything. just really consider it as an option for the very near future

Ich mal ein spurdo auf den Wahlzettel und schreib "Fug :D ungüldig :D :D

here is a song for germany, it got taken off youtube once already. Enjoy you kraut nigger.

I hope afd wins you german bros otherwise you will have to kill mudshits

youtube.com/watch?v=OALQusK9ia4

kontrolliert

>manualzz.com/doc/14420256/advanced-chemical-weapons-manual--in-pdf-format-
Great, am I on a government watchlist, now?

If something happens it'll probably be Eurowide within the next 2 to 5 years in my opinion. Continued massive influx, financial crises', massive amounts of invaders everywhere but in Poland. Do you think anyone would object if we just sent the muds packing, even if things held on?

USA is sort of a wildcard, let's hope Trump runs them into the ground fast enough.

>just the usual propaganda bullshit.

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/frankfurt-german-city-natives-minority/

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

Nothing's gonna happen, quit your WW3 nonsense.

Thanks moonman

>Great, am I on a government watchlist, now?
Smile and Sieg Heil

Ist das eine falle

How do you see the system coping with the chain migration?

Mind checking
for me?

pls respond

>ywn have a cute AfD gf

Great Sup Forums campaign. All these cucks reminding normies to vote AfD.

Fick dich :D

Use a vpn

No, how? And if you are a little bitch who can't hold up in an interrogation cell then use a proxy or vpn. Or download them in Alis Internet caffee

Moderate radical reporting in.