JoJo thread

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

uh this is how to make a jojo thread right?

>uh this is how to make a jojo thread right?
This is how you make a JoJo general.

I got the lyrics to Roundabout tattooed on my back just because I'm such a big JoJo's fan.

Why do people call it 'JoJo's'? It's JoJo or JJBA. Why would it ever cross someone's mind to call it 'JoJo's'?

No, but Hunter X Hunter is good too.

I don't know, but that's what all my friends call it too.

Probably because the series is called JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

>JoJo
It's Jojo.

What if Hermit Purple had both the properties of rubber and gum?

Does Hisoka crash planes with no survivors like Joseph?

Nah, he rapes little kids

Ayy now this is what I call a JOJO thread

Like Joseph?

We never seen him rape though

yeah

Funfact, Yuki Kaida (Kurapika's original voice actress) was originally supposed to voice Giorno in the PS2 Golden Wind game but was cut due to scheduling conflicts on Prince of Tennis and replaced with Romi Park.

time to make fun of each other

MY EYES

DD have a nice power, but the fight is so shitty.

how many more weeks until ayy lmao?

Are you Japanese? That's the only way I can understand you liking part 5 so much.

no I read it in French

Did you guys get a decent translation then?

obviously so if he loves it so much.
I bet anything is better than the english one we've got

I can barely read french. but I was actually able to get personalities from it. that makes it better then the English one.

Why was Part 5 so brutal? Only two villains didn't die but then Araki killed them off in PHF

Post pic

iz beit enon

He would be Luffy

>favourite pose
>favourite crew
>favourite fashion
>favourite girl

pretty good taste desu

now rate my shit taste.

Subject matter. You can't write a mafia story that isn't fucking brutal. Surprised it actually got published in WSJ though, even by Japanese standards some of the stuff in VA and SO really shouldn't have been in a magazine aimed at that demographic.

Jojo / HxH crossover when???

Araki didn't write PHF

Never. Which kind of sucks, I'm morbidly curious to see what would come of it. I do like both series but I don't see how a crossover would work.

He was heavily involved with it though.

F-Mega or Oh! That's a Baseball

JAGGERS

Which JoJo and HxH characters would get along best with each other?

Jolyne is so cute. I want to kiss her beautiful lips and marry her

She's taken.

pseudo semi incest is still wrong

Hisoka would want to killfuck Koichi because of his unlimited potential. He'd have to deal with Rohan and Yukako though.

Why are Giorno and Jolyne in so many pictures together?
Is it a shipping thing?

Araki ships them in the artbooks.

Pretty much.

>Dio
>Least favourite villain
You know he was recently voted number 1 sexiest Shonen Jump villain, sorry you can't worship lord Dio like the rest of us.

Josuke and Leorio would get along great.

I'm not too fond of the remix of the OP
I really hope this isn't permanent

>tarkus
>villain

>Gappy least favourite JoJo

user, that taste is as pleb as it gets.

He's just a bipolar thug with delusions of sophistication.

What did Echoes Act 3's powers have to do with sound? Just because it could talk?

>implying that Tarkus wasn't a villain

You implying that Tarkus didn't deserve Jonathan's destructive blows after ripping Monopoly Man in two?

Also I really couldn't decide on a really bad main villain, and if I picked Esidisi I thought I'd get endless shit for it.

Caught up with Jojolion. There's still no main villain revealed, huh? I doubt the Vitamin C faggot is going to be it, considering how hard he got blown the fuck out.

CUR

You still have mysterious flashback man to contend with.

Tarkus was being mind controled by Dio you shit head. His soul was pure and he didn't want to kill Will. The real villain is Dio.

Act 3 was so shit in comparison to Act 2.

I'm entirely retarded, but isn't that the stone vampire mask in the first OP of the new HxH?

Gappy is the main villain, though.

Was Daniel J. D'arby secretly also a video game designer?

It was Japanese-English wordplay but too convoluted so Araki dropped it and just went with only using the Freeze thing. Basically you take the Japanese spelling of the English word 'Three'. This is 'Suri', which is made of two letters; 'su' and 'ri' (Japanese letters are for the most part a vowel and a consonant combined whereas they are separate in English). You then make three, single letter changes to that word to make the Japanese spelling of a new English word, which Echoes then uses as a power. For example;

0 - su ri
1 - ri su
2 - fu ri su
3 - fu ri zu
furizu
freeze

So it was really fucking convoluted and probably dropped because a lot of readers wouldn't get it.

Least favourite villain means main villain user.

>really fucking convoluted
That didn't stop him from making Jojolion.

Well aboslutely.
But he was still opposition, and in all fairness was a brute to be contended with.

Plus, he still killed Will. That classifies him as a villainous threat to me, if not a villain.

I bet you're being so avid with your insults because you want me to change it to something a little more likeable, maybe Kars?
Worst villain, amiright? Is that the correct opinion?
Totally not pleb tier wagon hopping.

Most likely Jobin though there could be some curveball coming. I doubt it's flashback man though, the people who think that are clinically retarded. I don't think Araki dropped him but still.

I call bullshit.

Japanese wordplay that's too complicated even for Japanese people?
I'm honestly surprised.

Look into your heart. You know it is the truth.

To be fair DiU was 20 years ago and Ultra Jump really just let Araki write whatever he wants these days. If he wrote a 150 chapter manga about a man taking a really tough shit they'd still publish it. And JJL isn't what I'd call convoluted, we just don't have all the answers yet. Unless all mystery stories and any kind of twist or unexpected development makes something convoluted.

Because it uses English and was in a magazine for teenagers. They wouldn't know or care enough about English to get it.

The favourite villain and least favourite villain squares are for main villains only, you contrarian fuck.

meant to reply to

Narancia is for cute not for lewd, please delete these.

FUCK

OTHER WAY AROUND

Mark my words that when JJL is over, you STILL won't understand half of it.

My heart isn't Epitath, baby.

fuck you

Oh yeah big guy? You wanna strip down and fight over it?

How do you know these are lewd?

Contrarian, meaning that I reject the popular choice?
I like Kars, don't know why he gets shit on so much.
In fact I thought Esidisi, while developed quite well for such short time/screentime, was the weakest main villain.
And if someone's going to get hurt over me choosing a villain as a least favourite villain, because they're not a main villain, then I would write an overlay text that said so.

It's not really hard, just make a template if you're that hurt, gosh. We don't need to fight.

because kars was generic as fuck. at least diavolo was a little wierd. but kars sounds like a villian from fucking devil may cry, or sundowner.

Because he's gay what a faggot

What's everyone's opinion on Deadman's questions?

Please stop bullying Narancia.

"he"? "gay"?

Are you implying Narancia is a man? Because my sources do not agree with such a wild theory.

If we consider the novel Kars feats, and the abilities that Kars has, I suppose yes he does fall close to a Devil May Cry villain.

But since our most popular franchise villain, the poster-villain, is an Aryan fucking vampire who wants to rule the world and who had to get amped up with the use of fabulous poses and a time-stopping spirit companion, that punches really fast...

Kars doesn't seem to be alone in the department of more generic OP 'big villain' traits.

It makes the DIU gang's efforts pointless, because Kira's still murdering people.

You'll surely agree to THIS wild theory.

But he's not doing it to jack off with his victim's hands, so it wasn't entirely pointless.

Vergil is a better villain than anyone from JoJo.

I don't know user, he doesn't seem happy to see this

>unleash katana
>teleports behind you
Pss, nothing personel, bro

just because a character is more popular and meme worthy, doesn't mean they are anywhere close to good well written characters. Kars is also the most op villain in the series. to the point were they needed an ass pull bigger then GER to beat him.

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
Why is this always posted anyway?

That was an enemy stand attack. Entirely reasonable.

Nice, I've been away from these threads for months

>Narancia x Fugo
Disgustiiiiing

Boo

Anasui x Jolyne 4evah