Building 7 was a controlled demolition

Daily reminder. The ultimate redpill about 9/11, in glorious, Kek endorsed, meme form:
youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI
historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a072401silverstein
nytimes.com/2001/04/27/nyregion/deal-is-signed-to-take-over-trade-center.html
nytimes.com/2001/03/17/nyregion/world-trade-center-deal-remains-in-doubt.html
panynj.gov/press-room/press-item.cfm?headLine_id=81
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2001/04/27/nyregion/deal-is-signed-to-take-over-trade-center.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2001/03/17/nyregion/world-trade-center-deal-remains-in-doubt.html
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i5b719rVpds
youtube.com/watch?v=sPGr4D1-zDI
youtube.com/watch?v=A_IZaUuK_d0
youtube.com/watch?v=Afb7eUHr64U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WTC was controlled demolition entirely, unless someone can explain how this was the only steel/concrete building to ever collapse due to a fire in recorded history

Here is the get post. Kek knows the truth.

bump
lucky larry

there could be doubts about WTC1 & 2 because of the planes. But Building 7 was 100%, without a doubt, a controlled demolition.

Info about Lucky Larry:
He ordered to design the new WTC7 on March 2000. The WTC7 was build in 1987 so it only was 13 years old. Building of such height generally have a lifespan of over 50 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI

Larry Silverstein didn't buy the lease for the WTC complex until July 2001.

historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a072401silverstein
nytimes.com/2001/04/27/nyregion/deal-is-signed-to-take-over-trade-center.html
nytimes.com/2001/03/17/nyregion/world-trade-center-deal-remains-in-doubt.html
panynj.gov/press-room/press-item.cfm?headLine_id=81

According to the last link, WTC 7 was already under another lease (owned by Silverstein)

Time for archive

>nytimes com/2001/04/27/nyregion/deal-is-signed-to-take-over-trade-center.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2001/04/27/nyregion/deal-is-signed-to-take-over-trade-center.html
>nytimes com/2001/03/17/nyregion/world-trade-center-deal-remains-in-doubt.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2001/03/17/nyregion/world-trade-center-deal-remains-in-doubt.html

check out this study:
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/

>Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth provided funding to the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) to evaluate if fire caused the collapse of WTC 7 and to examine what may have occurred at 5:20 P.M. on September 11, 2001. Therefore, the UAF research team evaluated the structural response due to the reported fire. A structural framing virtual model of WTC 7 was used to conduct the study. The reported failure was simulated using three-dimensional finite element computer models of the building. The research team studied the building’s response using two finite element programs, ABAQUS and SAP2000 version 18. At the micro level, three types of evaluations were performed. In plan-view, the research team evaluated: 1) the planar response of the structural elements to the fire(s) using wire elements; 2) the building’s response using the NIST’s approach with solid elements; and 3) the validity of NIST’s findings using solid elements. At the macro-level, progressive collapse, i.e., the structural system’s response to local failures, is being studied using SAP2000 with wire elements, as well as with ABAQUS, and it is near completion. The findings thus far are that fire did not bring down this building. Building failure simulations show that, to match observation, the entire inner core of this building failed nearly simultaneously.

bump

Guess I'll dump some stuff

>smoke from all inside the building, indicating fire
>IT WAS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION HRURR

you are literally retarded if you think "small office fires" can make a building collapse. All the columns have to be destroyed at the same time for a building to collapse like this. That's why it takes weeks to prepare a demolition. If not, you would only need fire to demolish a building.

link to "art project" info:
markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html

Move along. Nothing to see here.

the og thread is still up if you want to check it out:

bump

what about the regular people that were filming with their camcorders?

See any plane noses pop out in them? With the same shape as at 32 sec?

ok, gotta check that out

Like this

Op since your shilling a shit video i will do the same

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Think this is the last .webm I have

The nose of a boeing is hollow. It should NOT penetrate the (many) steel columns it would have to have pierced in order to pierce the final steel exterior structure. We're not supposed to see that. The nose was reinforced (for some unknown purpose) or it was a camera trick.

Most likely, whoever made all of these .webms I saved was trying to put out a lot of disinfo by detracting from the smoking fucking gun, the nose of the commercial airliner.

But that's just my guess. Still worth sharing. It's all documentation of things that were presented by the media. History, as it were.

Honestly i need some help here, im seeing a compilation of videos and im not seeing anything. If you have a camcorder video example where you can see what you mean, i would apreciate it.

see The truth shall set you free, bro.

Ro this day and age im surprised how stupid people must be to believe that the extraction point is considered solid. How dense must a person be ro believe this?

Oh ok, now i see it. Will look into that more.

I think this and Pizzashit are COINTELPRO

If something is COINTELPRO, is anything related to WTC 1 & 2. That's why the focus on Building 7. That's the only one that's 100%, without a doubt, a controlled demolition.

Video not available

>New american century

Lol, but if this people have done anything, it's a new chinese century.

its available for me, but here, have a mirror:
youtube.com/watch?v=i5b719rVpds

bumpu

>this was the only steel/concrete building to ever collapse due to a fire in recorded history
wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=sPGr4D1-zDI

The Jews warned the US 9/11 would happen, they ignored it.
youtube.com/watch?v=A_IZaUuK_d0

Notice that the whole entire building was engulfed in flames while WTC 7 has minor segregated fires. Also take note of how the building in Tehran collapsed slowly and in multiple directions. Building code in Tehran is no where near to what is required in metropolitan cities in the US.

Oh yeah, this collapse and Building 7's collapse look exactly the same. Also an important note, that building was 55 years old when it collapsed. Building 7 was 14 years old. That building was at the end of its age and probably had poor maintenace.

thats a nice edit and a great cover

bumpuu

It collapsing due to being hit by a plane as well is also a factor in there.
Being hit by a plane will certainly damage its structural integrity
T. Frames buildings for a living

With that said there were obvious signs of support beams that we cut demolition style in the wreckage, and building number 7 was not hit by a plane at all. It also wasn't hit by enough debris to warrant the inward demolition style collapse it is shown on video doing.

glad you liked it

Jeeze. The Mexican must be working pretty hard. Their controlled demolitions still pale in comparison to ours! I'm pretty sure "earthquake" is just a front.

Clearly there were people up there trying to weld the building back together.

It was and there is nothing we can do about it

So that's why they killed Peter Jennings. Interesting.

I always thought building 7 was taken down by a controlled demolition because it was on fire and they didn't want it to collapse in an uncontrolled way.

There is something we can and should do about it. Everyone should know the truth.

>zooms in right before the collapse
>captures scene perfectly
That's digital zoom from post processing, right? R-right?

bump

has this user ever returned?

absolutely not.

I was in your thread yesterday too, user. Keep up the good fight. You're doing God's work.
Have a bump.

oh shit, he (maybe) posted in this thread too:
Thanks. Searching the truth is our duty.

This is the one that made me believe it was absolutely 100% a hoax lol they fucked up bad on that one

Also check this reply, this sent shivers down my spine now. Didn't know what was happening then.

fake and gay

>absolutely not.
surreal. just like the "first video" of 9/11. the person filming the firemen and trucks.
as if they all knew beforehand...

reply in question:

For the lazy, here is in the pic.

Bump. Weird things are happening in this threads. You must be cold reconsider the alternative offered.

bumpou

Planes don't change the equation at all. The top 10 floors cannot destroy the bottom 100 floors.

Physically impossible. Equal and opposite reaction forcing destruction upwards, not just down.

Well lets say that in the end, what matters is that the message is understandable for common people and without any doubt. So, disregarding anything about WTC 1 & 2 is ok, in the end it's the same message.

this. they have no answer to this.

Oh boy, hes back.
I was starting to think they got him.

what's special about this picture?

No way to "pull it" if their weren't already devices set up in the building and ready to go.
Makes it pretty clear.

Oh, some "random interview" with man on the street who told us exactly how the towers collapsed.

And they famously had dozens of building code violations associated with that building.

My ex grillfriend was an architect and we had an argument about this building.
Long story short - she believes the official story because she looked at the building design.
Something about the building having one strongest support pillar in the center, that holds most of the weight.. And it collapsed due to pressure and being damaged by the debris.
She also dumped me sooo...

Dr. Judy Wood

They recently did a much more thorough study (wtc7evaluation.org) and came to the conclusion that the building didn't come down because of fires.

>And it collapsed due to pressure and being damaged by the debris.

absolute bullshit

oh wow.

bumper

bumu

saged and reported for anti-trumpery, we need to stand together for Israel

For YEARS prior to the event TLC / Discovery channel ran controlled demolition TV shows all day every day. 911 was the grand finale.

Why did white trashlets blow up their own towers?

i know you are trolling, but this isn't anti anything, this is just pro-truth.

le epic debris meme

why did they demolish building 7
what was inside?

I saw this on live television as a kid before going to school, the image of that molten steel pouring out of there was burned into my memory. This is what set me on the path, this was my redpill moment, though as a kid I didn't realize it.

bump , ill reply soon.

Inside the buildings there were many government offices including
-Securities & Exchange Commission (this was after Dot com bubble collapse)
-US Secret Service
-CIA offices (not joking, its on wikipedia)
-Emergency offices for the Mayor
-Most of the building was part of Salomon Smith Barney (they invented mortrage backed securities in the 70's, one of the main causes of the 2008 crash)

There was probably more suspicious stuff but im just scratching the surface here sourced from wikipedia.

funny how conspiracycucks never show the gaping hole on the other side of the building and forget to mention that building 7 collapsed hours after the towers

pics of the holes NOW, shill.

We all know it collapsed hours after the towers, that doesnt matter.

Buildings further from WTC 7 collapsed. Two towers just fell on the building with a hole in it. A firefighter on the ground even said it looked liked the building was about to collapse.

Eat shit conspiracycuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Afb7eUHr64U

bumpu 4 justice