There is reference to Scathach sexually initiating the young warriors as well...

>There is reference to Scathach sexually initiating the young warriors as well, and she takes CuChulain into her bed at the end of his training, as a reward.

So...she fucked with every single student. Okey, sold. How do I summon her, without the risk of finding myself instead coupled with Cu Chulain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sccg1CZzi4
oneofepisodes.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/fgo-tm-ace-042016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Püre luck, since she also uses the same weapon is more probable that you end with the dog.

Oh right, she wouldn't have sex with you unless you finish her training from hell.

>How do I summon her, without the risk of finding myself instead coupled with Cu Chulain?

You summon Cu instead, faggot. Make sure to summon him as a Rider.

And also the only situation she's able to be a servant is in GO where the world has ended. Otherwise she has the same situation as Merlin and can't be summoned as she's still alive.

She is used goods. I wouldn't touch her even if you paid me.

His Raider form is better than Lancer? Because despite the suffering and misfortune, I think he is rather powerful as Lancer.

Damn, i would really like to play Grand Order.

Don't play FGO. Save yourself time and money.

Also we haven't seen his Rider form yet. I just posted Cu Alter on a whim.

I still suspect he'll have Gae Bolg in his Rider form.

But user, she is has a lot of experience and love to teach.

Based Merlin is still alive as he is in Avalon.

Just make sure that you summon him in Ireland. Then you'll get a guaranteed victory.

Her "love" is based on sex. Sorry dude, but that turns me off quicker then a black man fucking a black women with a small cock.

Her character is pretty bad DESU the only thing she got going is her good looks, but knowing that she used to fuck her students like a whore, makes her worth very low.

He's not in Avalon, he's in an oak tree. And I already said he was still alive just like Scat.

If I could summon a Servant of my choice it'd be her. She is so lovely.

remove this filth. I don't care.

>lol everyone is alive, because Avalon shit.

Fuck that shit. Avalon is the ultimate deus ex machine.

Stink like another Fate Mary Sue worse than Arturia Saber. In her mythology she does not seem so OP. She "could" be a demi goddess, but it is also specified that Cu manages to overcome her with the lance.

Unless your opponent finds himself summoning Fergus, in which case you'd be better off hoping that you summon Cu as a Saber to specifically make sure that Fergus doesn't get into the Saber class cause ya know...the whole geis thing.

>he was still alive

He IS still alive even in Grand Order where the human world ended.

Confirmed for interested in dicks.

A strong independent woman who don't need no man...just their dicks.

You simply fap to her instead of wasting your time on trash games.

No. I'm interested in character with good story and development. I would be willing to fuck any good female character, because she or he interest me. I wonder how she reacted, what she will do or what kinda person they are.

If it they are boring, they might as well never exist.

I'm not willing to talk to a whore or a stupid idiot, because they are a waste of time because I already know what and how their story will end.

btw have you seen samurai champloo? just finish watching it for 3rd time, feel time youtube.com/watch?v=_sccg1CZzi4

She isn't that OP, she is just a witch that lives in the other side, that's why she hasn't died.

>people actually like whore aoko

What does "she isn't that OP" mean?

Please tell me.

>whore aoko
Redundancy?

At least Aoko is somewhat funny. Aoko is a character who we get to see evolve, this is bitch is just a whore made for selling a iPhone game.

>No
You talked about how a small dick was disappointing.

My my ..GO is it really so terrible?

I'm always happy when they add new servants, and Scathach has a really nice design. I like her even with the mask or the veil, she looks badass.

That was just something I fucking said. Browsing between Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I mean her character looks good, but I wouldn't fuck her if you know what I'm saying

I mean you're right she doesn't have a good character but that's probably because she's only been in GO. What GO exclusive character has a good character? Also all you really know about her as a person is that she fucks a bunch of people and I mean it's fate, most female characters do that.

Which is the curse of sex = sales.

Thank the god I didn't buy GO

I agree her design looks amazing, but too bad it is wasted on trash.

The autistic nurse is cuter I think. Better personality and has a pretty nice design.

>Sup Forums
Sounds about right.

She seems like a god semen, but I fucking swear if her personality is bad.

Her design is good but GO is really terrible. It ruins the idea of servants, ruins KnK and retcons Tsukihime.

Lets be 100% honest her, user. You wouldn't fuck her.

Yep I know that you wouldn't fuck her. You only saying that you would fuck because everyone else is saying that. Good looks doesn't mean everything. She seems rather dull, and is basically a living cum bucket.

She might be fap material, but hoe ain't no waifu material

>didn't buy GO
But it's free.

Nigger, it's a fucking phone game. They have no personality outside of like 20 lines they say and a paragraph of description.

No matter how epic someone look, if they are in a shit game or are shit. It is trash.

You could probably fap to her, if you didn't know who she was.

Her personality is pretty much crazy. Has an obsession with amputation and "curing" people.

Joan of Arc is pure but even if you had her as servant, you would be friendzoned immediately.

Best scenario would be Mordred.

I didn't know that. But still it is only getting downloaded because of the characters look like semon demons

Is it just me or does she look like Sento?

>retcons Tsukihime

What?

It's the red outfit and big boobs. Her face is a lot different though.

It's just you.

I honestly don't want to fuck Mordred. I rather have him (her, but I don't wanna be killed) as a friend. But If sieg managed to bang Joan, im pretty sure my anime version of me could make her fall in love with me or I will fucking tell her that god doesn't exist and all she lived for was meaningless thing

Nigga, do you think that I can read that shit?

Servants do have command spells for a reason.

Who is semen nurse?

If you didn't know the game was free, it's kinda hard to think anything else you say about is credible, you know?

Florence Nightingale.

Best girl is rule 64 Gilgamesh, but with a different personality.

How? Because I didn't bother to check my iPhone if the game was free or not?

user I'm here to talk, not to make war. You can like whoever you want, I'm just saying my opinion.

>best girl is Gilgamesh if he wasn't Gilgamesh at all
I suppose it might be possible in theory.

I honestly hate Gilgamesh personality, because it makes him look like a fucking loser. You are allowed to be cocky, but don't be a fucking ass. Nobody fucking knows who you are.

Loli Gilgamesh, would probably be nice and call you Onii chan. Returning adult, she should be more tolerant, or at least, I seem to remember that it was like that for Gilgamesh.

Serious question, since heroic spirits were historic figures that dealt in extremes, does that mean that Hitler could be summoned as a servant, and under which class?

Yes. his noble phantom would be gassed. It would gassed everyone that is 357,168 km² near him. If you are a jew has any history with jews, he can cuck Hitler into killing himself with his noble phantom.

How noble, but Fate novel has the sexual element rather defined. And, in any case, most of the heroic spirits love fucking like savage animals in their mythology

>But still it is only getting downloaded because of the characters look like semon demons
That's not an opinion though. I get that you don't like the game, but statements like this seem to be purely out of spite just because you don't like it.

Can't judge about time, but I play fgo since day 1 without spending any money and i have a few 5* (tamamo, jeanne, medb, artemis, nero bride) and a lot of 4*, so it s possible to clear everything with no problem without spending.

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to sound like a asshole.

I understand, but when it happens to character I don't know or understand it seems just like slutty writing

Scathach is immortal both in her legend and in TM. It has nothing to do with how strong she is.

She's basically about to cut off Hassan's arm because she thinks it's an illness of some kind.

>Scathach has a really nice design
Now if only Koyama didn't draw her like shit.

So say I wanted to get it without spending any money. Is it worth it?
Is it in English? I don't want to seem like a weeb...

its a fucking mobage, its very nature makes it jewish as fuck

Irritating rule, this takes away the chance to have her in some other story out of GO.

Thanks, babe.

I wonder ... is there any game on the Internet, which show what kind of servant could you have if you tried a summon without a specific catalyst?

I know why you think that as I play a lot of mobage besides FGO myself, but in this case that's wrong. The story is rather long and the new characters are actually fleshed out enough, while still giving a bit of development to the old ones. The interludes also help greatly to explain stuff about them or are simply fun scenes to help you understand their character better.

Nasu wants you to think of FGO as real Fate game like FSN, Ataraxia, Extra, etc, and not a simple cashgrab. There is a limit of how much text they can put in a mobage, but they're trying their best to cram as much as they can.

He explained a lot of stuff here:
oneofepisodes.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/fgo-tm-ace-042016/

Shielder human form is the most fuckable GO.

Where do you think you are?

>summoning a potato

I rather summon Jeanne and proceed to do mana transfers

>summon Jeanne

And Jeanne is not a potato?

>Mana transfers with Jeanne
Not possible, I'm sure her aura of virginity would stop anyone from sexing her.

Doujins when?

It's so rare to have a decent teacher doujin where she only rewards the top students with sex after they make the grade, rather than in order to entice them to make the grade.

Not on english.
I have yet to spend a single yen on it, and I've been getting through it just fine.

You talk about her like she would open her legs to anyone immediatly. To gain the right to have sex with her you need to first survive and overcome her training, and it's not something some random beta would do.

Do you know how sex work, user?

There are over 7 people in the world, she is still a whore. And I wouldn't have bang her.

And what does she ask you to do?

Do you?

No :(

You just jam it!

She is an immortal. She has had more than one husband, and they all died, while she remained.

She's also secretly love Cu or at least he has a soft spot for him, although not reciprocated. The Fate ver. described her as a lonely woman that desires to die.

>Best scenario would be Mordred

Why can't she kill herself?
Fuck you Ga. Nobody liked you in Extra

I would probably fuck her, but if she expect a relationship then she needs to btfo.

Return sucking Leo's dick Gawain, it's the only thing you are good for.

She isn't expecting anything from you, in fact she won't notice you at all unless she sense some talent in you.

>no one knows who you are
Just because your uneducated doesn't mean everyone else is. Also Enkidu explains that Gilgamesh has a lot of excuses to be an asshole. He's still an asshole sure but he's a king and probably the best king in fate. Plus he's attached to shota gil who is best boy.

Why is every female Servant other than Artoria dressed as a whore? And Artoria herself is dressed as a whore in Lancer class.

Probably not. Heroic spirits had to display skills and prowess that were notable as being above what normal humans could do. Although GO retconned all that now. But for a class probably avenger.

I love Billy's design

You needed to complete her training for her to fuck you. Even then she hasn't had any student since Cu and she's not interested in anyone that's not Cu.

In GO all she does is talk about him or how much she wants him to kill her, she even refers to herself as his woman.

GO retconned nothing, retard, Servants always got buffs from where they were in life because of fame and the minimum stats that a Servant vessel has.

You should kill yourself Gawain. You were useless. You stupid mother fucker. You couldn't even protect Leo from a guy that doesn't remember anything. And yes I didn't pay Leo back
If she were to see some talent, and I happen to survive her training, I would probably only bed her once, then move on with my life. desu she seems like a person that wish for death more then love.

By the way, fuck Gawain.

>my anime version of me could make her fall in love with me
Wow.
>spoiler
She would murder you before you could even say the second part.

None of that ever happens, stop spreading misinformation you retard.

I don't spend any money on it, I have some nice servants.

What do you mean worth it? It's a shit game, like really fucking bad. You only play it to get the servants you like and that's it.

>Balthier with a hat and jacket

How does she die? Do you just straight up go and kill the living shit out of her?

Fuck Gawain.