In the last 400 chapters (from Thriller Bark onwarda) there have been a total of 3 (THREE) good moments in One Piece

>In the last 400 chapters (from Thriller Bark onwarda) there have been a total of 3 (THREE) good moments in One Piece

Brook/Laboon flashback
Luffy KTFO of a celestial dragon
Whitebeards death

Really makes you think?

You forgot this one

>Not liking Impel down

Suck a fat one user.

It was a fun arc but it didn't have any big moments

OP said good moments, not big moments.

Doesn't surprise me that a shit manga that has been going on for that long can't keep up the hype it started with.

Fine, it didn't have and good moments either

Moments are small individual acts
Impel Down was a well paced story that didn't build to anything other than the next arc

We get it user, you don't read one piece.

Post better shonen than One Piece
Magi
HxH
Jojo 1-6

>Jojo 1-6
*1-3

>HxH
*pre-Chimera Ant

>Magi
It's OK, certainly not better than One Piece

>magi
Literally who?

>hxh
if you like chicken scratch art, asspulls, infinite hiatuses, traps, and an author who doesn't even care

>jojo
literally for closeted homosexuals. the single most fruity manga in existence.

>*1-3
*1-4

The only correct answer is a mizukami series, like Spirit Circle.

Hannyabal's stand against Luffy? Bon-chan's sacrifice?

Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken

Everything involving Buggy.

>if you like chicken scratch art
somebody got memed

One piece has been always been about slow world building to hype up big moments, don't make it sound like a bad thing.

this, I'd count it with the others

>1-5

>*1-3
I treated Jojo as a whole in this example. I excluded SBR and Jojolion only because they're seinen

>Magi
>HxH
>Jojo
You are a girl aren't you?

like everybody here, baka

One Piece should have ended at the timeskip.

Had it done so, it would have been one of the best, most consistently good manga ever.

The timeskip shit has been insulting mediocre.

The problem is that it has gotten too slow

nah

Fishman Island was outright shit
Punk Hazard was mediocre AT BEST
Dressrosa was mediocre, pushing on good

Why are you faggots bumping this shit thread? Just let it die

You've never read a page of OP in your life if you think it could've ended at the timeskip.

You mean that girls have good taste?

Most cancelled manga end at similar places. Think Ippo. What followed the timeskip was some of the worst writing out of Oda with his characteristic long-windiness. It killed a lot of enthusiasm for OP from many long time fans.

Even Dessrossa suffers from samearc syndrome when compared to Alabasta/Skypiea.

Two of the series are huge fujobaits, the other one is so popular and full of memes that even girls watch it.

While i kind of agree with you i'm getting good vibes from latest chapters, since we left DR everything has been better.

And that makes them any different from OP?

>somebody got memed
True irony is such a rare treat these days! The kid who reads chicken scratch art and defends it is telling me I got memed. Whatever you say, old sport.

HxH is by far the worst. Huntards like to believe they're a bunch of special snowflakes who's series isn't just another example of cancer inducing shonenshit like Narushit or wan piss.

Yes, your point?
Shit dragged show? Yes.

Your English is horrendous.

>no big moments

>Luffy KTFO of a celestial dragon
Never understood why people liked this scene so much.

there is none

your post is low-tier bait like this whole thread

>implying you ever read even a single page of this manga

Not true at all faggot. One Piece is still ranked #1 or #2 in almost every issue of WSJ, the sales are as good as ever and the ratings for the manga did not drop on any big anime/manga rating site. You idiots should realize that you are part of a tiny minority with this opinion and it will stay this way until the end of this manga. Live with it.

Correction: There were 3 great moments (like the ones you listed) and a load of good moments.

Luffy enraged sticking up for a guy he barely knew (other than the fact he was trying to redeem himself)

That and I guess the racism thing

It was his SECOND sacrifice though..

and?

Loses its affect if it has happened more than once

>implying it doesn't add to the effect because his second sacrifice was a bigger one, and made even after he already made a sacrifice once, further showing his true dedication
>would you make a sacrifice twice?