00 was the last good Gundam series, prove me wrong

00 was the last good Gundam series, prove me wrong

I know you can't but whatever

I agree.
LOCKON, LOCKON, LOCKON

Graham should have been female with a raging shota and Gundam boner.

>00

>good

Only half good imo, S2 and movie were total clusterfucks

GBF was ok, but recently gundam shows have top-notch presentation (except maybe IBO) but mediocre story. Then again, there are people that prefer style over substance.

I don't really know why I love it so much. It could be the cast.
Also 10/10 OPs/EDs

I know why I love it so much, there are several characters stories with whom I can connect to which I don't often find in other anime, furthermore, it touches on some real world issues better than most gundams thus far like terrorism, mental health, child soldiers and so forth.

>Only half good
More like first few episodes of S1, then Gundumb shit all over again

I cant.

I don't think I'll ever stop loving this show. It actually had characters you remember, even the minor ones.

I knew I had a 00 rule 63 folder for a reason

All anime is shit famalama

>tfw you realize anime is shit and you have been a total faggot the entire time.

More like the last third of the first half. First two thirds were boring as shit and basically were just the CB fucking everyone's shit up with no trouble whatsoever.

You mean S1 and the first three episodes of S2. And maybe that one episode where Tiera dresses like a chick, but even that get's minus points because it didn't make the dance scene longer. I was expecting some Toki ni Ai Revolutionary Girl Utena type dance scene, cause if you're gonna just throw in shit that makes no sense might as well go all out.

We get it, S2 didn't turn out the way you wanted. It's been 7 years. Let it go.

The last good Gundam show was 0079

Never. I will be salty about S2 until the day I die.

You can thank the retarded japs fanbase for that one.

Gundam A.U that was for once somewhat alternate. What the fuck is this shit I want it to be the same shit I watched #999 earlier.

While s2 was weaker than s1 i still liked it.
I liked the movie as well although i wanted more closure on CB members and more 00Q action.
Also fuck the writers for splitting up Sumeragi and Billy.

The ending of the movie felt a bit rough around the edges. It was like FINAL BATTLE -> Full Metal Setsuna -> THE END. And something about peace or whatever.

Yeah it felt somewhat rough with the timeskip but it made sense. Maybe they should have shown the rest of CB's reaction to Setsuna leaving and the end of the conflict.

First few episodes had nice political shit going on, it was kinda realistic for mecha and then muh Gundam tropes and shit

Gundam Thunderbolt

>bringing in Lockon's twin brother and having some forced romance melodrama

>not just bringing back Lockon as a mask wearing brainwashed peon of Ribbons

Thank god for doujins.

>00 was the last good Gundam series
More than half of it was shit.

I just love the way his death was foreshadowed in the ed.

Reconguista in G.

Was pretty fucking shit.

I liked it.

Me too user

There was nothing particularly wrong with it aside from pacing issues, and even that is debatable. It was certainly better than the trainwreck of 00.

>trainwreck
This word lost all meaning didnt it?
Both 00 and G-Reco were good.

Should I watch SEED DESTINY when I finish SEED?

You can go on ahead and add SEED, AGE and IBO in that incredibly high standard list.

Do it and then watch Stargazer so at least you can leave CE with a good taste in your mouth.

No thanks. Just because you didnt like it doesnt mean it was good.

>>Only half good imo, S2 and movie were total clusterfucks
This
00S1 was an amazing show. I was pleasantly surprised by how well done it was - despite some rather jarring parts. S2 came like a punch to the face, since they back-pedalled to your usual modern Sunrise show.

That being said, Thunderbolt has been nice thus far, and I'm yet to start watching The Origin.

I say trainwreck because it gradually accelerated until it derailed and crashed. S1 started slow, but by the end I would've called it the best Gundam AU. S2 was just a really shitty Zeta knockoff.

Sumeragi is the best

Sure, quality dropped from s1 to 2 and it was really reminiscent of zeta but i dont think it went off the rails. Along with the movie it's a unique and really interesting AU.