Honestly I don't care if there's no god. I just think that a religious society is better than an atheistic one...

Honestly I don't care if there's no god. I just think that a religious society is better than an atheistic one. Prove me wrong.

I can't.

God is real.

Religions are for control.

Atheist transhuman post-scarcity technocracy is the best form of society and you faggots are fucking it up for everyone.

Natural selection naturally gets rid of degenerates. You don't necessarily have to have a state religion or some other pro-religion movement to get rid of degeneracy in the long term.

Religion teaches oppression of women and sexual minorities, hatred of non-believers, deference to authorities, and suspension of internal spirituality in favor of dead myths...

Religious societies are intolerant and promote war. We need a peaceful revolution

Post scarcity is a meme. Resources are always finite, desires are always infinite.

Yeah, we don't really want more births, especially in a religious societies that sees Nature as a resource

>we don't really want more births
We do if they're white you dumb faggot.

No we don't. We're running out of resources as it is

>all pagans are right-wing meme
most of them are hyper-leftie hippies who hate Christianity because its "patriarchy"

>Tech already capable of pulling water from thin air
>Lab-grown meat tastes exactly like the real thing
>Solar technology becoming more and more affordable and efficient
I don't know how to break it to you...

>>Tech already capable of pulling water from thin air
>>Lab-grown meat tastes exactly like the real thing
>>Solar technology becoming more and more affordable and efficient

That graph only shows Carbon emissions. What does that have anything to do with resource scarcity?

You can be an atheist and don't be a libtard... In fact, a passive religious woman is hot as fuck. Sincerely, an atheist.

>fewer white people capable of doing these things

go home Malthus you're drunk

CO2 comes from fossil fuels retard
They also use more of everything else, there can be no doubt

I agree. It doesn't matter if God exist or not, the original purpous of organized religions was to control society and prevent ir from becoming decadent.

Pagans and christians are both ok, but both faggots need to realiese their own problems.
>Christians need to realise and accept that there is a giant problem churches who are subverted and promote nation wide suicide through all the western world.
>Pagans need to realise that not all christains are same christcucks who put their religion above their race and nation, there are a lot of based christians who share simillar ideas as you.

"Whether or not gods are inside or outside makes very little difference to whether there are gods."
- Kermit the Frog

Really?!? I totally never knew that! No shit dumbass. I just don't understand how carbon emissions tells us how much resources are left in Earth.

I'm a Christian and I don't go around the internet or real life screaming at people to accept Jesus or burn in hell. The only place I have ever seen that is on tv shows or in the middle of bum fuck nowhere Kansas. I promise you 99% of us don't act like how the internet acts like we do.

I'm a Christian and I don't go around the internet or real life screaming at people to accept Jesus or burn in hell. The only place I have ever seen that is on tv shows or in the middle of bum fuck nowhere Kansas. I promise you 99% of us don't act like how the internet acts like we do. Like ffs seems like all the people bitching and talking shit on the internet about Christians have seen a video of the most extreme once and base all their ideas off that. Its the same as EVERY religion Muslims have their extremists, Jews have theirs, we have ours and there are Atheist extremist also.

Omfg, get a brain moran
I'm talking about HOW MUCH RESOURCES THEY USE what the fuck do you think I'm talking about

>tips space helmet