Araragi is scum

So why do you people like this faggot? He has the biggest 10/10 waifu ever, an actual girlfriend, and this motherfucker literally cheats on her all the time. He molests a grade schooler, lusts after some other bimbo, practically fucks and molests his sisters.
What's wrong with this fucking guy, he's cheating scum, and NTRs his girlfriend on a daily basis.

Faggot

When exactly did he cheat on the crab? I know that she has cheated on him but I don't think he has done the same to her.

I hope you just die

she is a cuck and likes it

It's called the harem genre and he is the face of it

Sad not being Ararag, right?

>that toothbrush scene
>he makes his sister basically cum
>not even that, but when he hesitates beaus its his sister, the fact that he has a girlfriend NEVER crosses his mind
>instead he thinks about this other girl Hanekawa and how he considers her the most beautiful girl alive
What the FUCK. This guy is scum.

Crab hasn't cheated on him, nigga.

>Having a GF
when was this shit acceptable on Sup Forums?

Ebin meme.
Plenty of people have a gf here, it's not a big deal

Araragi is the opposite of shitty harem MCs with no balls, he's also charismatic as fuck. That's why he's popular.

And here we have a Fedora-Guy that would treat every girl like a princess.

>OP is a fuckign faggot

>he's also charismatic as fuck
He's not though. He's just as bad as most other harem mcs.

Alpha males like araragi are above your beta morals

would actually like this show if it wasn't a harem

the only girls not in love with him are his sisters (questionable) and the lesbian (still questionable)

Author probably forgot he was writing a harem and accidentally let Crab "win" too early.

Just because he has kamiyan voice doesn't make him charismatic.

2D>3D you retard. I can't believe I share a board with these types of subhuman scum.

>not even that, but when he hesitates beaus its his sister, the fact that he has a girlfriend NEVER crosses his mind
It'd be pretty fucking weird if he hesitated because "wait this isn't my girlfriend" instead of "wait this is my sister", user

>instead he thinks about this other girl Hanekawa and how he considers her the most beautiful girl alive
Senjougahara agrees too

Feel free to ignore that Senjougahara has Kanbaru flirt with Koyomi and report back to her on everything he does, despite Kanbaru suffering from massive confidence and inferiority complexes as it is
or that Koyomi would've never helped her at all if not being the sort of person he is, she's the one who pursued him romantically in the first place and has no right to try and shackle the guy down

We can't believe we share the board with people who take the waifu meme seriously either, but eh.

Tbf, Senjougahara a shit too.

What the fuck is the "waifu meme"

>Just because he has kamiyan voice doesn't make him charismatic.
This, he's only mildly above Shinji level as far as charisma goes

I agree, I can't understand why anyone would like someone as ingrate as him.

His ultimate soulmate, the one he has the strongest bond with, is Shinobu. Being his girlfriend means being only the second, and Senjogahara knows that. Him molesting grade schoolers or his sisters doesn't mean too much.

Gahara is worst Gatari girl so it's understandable.

Its because people can relate to him.

Loli trio are best girls.

Except doll. Doll a shit.

Fuck you too, buddy

Gahara is fine with him fondling other girls.

How is doll shit exactly?

jealous?

>He has the biggest 10/10 waifu ever
Not really. Senjougahara is arguably one of the least impactful and least important relationships to Araragi as a person in this series beyond simply filling the role of "girlfriend" that pretty much anyone else could have done. She gets way more out of it than he does.

>He molests a grade schooler
Not only is she a ghost who's older than Araragi, she rapes Araragi half the time too so it's pretty much even.

>lusts after some other bimbo
It's Hanekawa, who everyone lusts over. Including Gahara.

>practically fucks and molests his sisters.
Whether it's morally right or wrong, he doesn't actually view his sisters in a romantic light at all unlike his relationship with Gahara, the shit he does is "normal" to him. Also Gahara has a father complex that no one ever remembers.

>he's cheating scum
Only with Shinobu arguably, and not only was she there first but Araragi wouldn't have been able to help Gahara at all but for meeting her either. The rest of his interactions either isn't flirting or is other girls flirting with him instead of the other way around.

Right before she confesses to the guy she acknowledges his bizarre desire to throw himself at others (which is pretty much what the series focuses on) even. It's what she likes about him so basically she's a shitty cuck

I hope you get banned

someone sounds jealous. As far as i can tell Araragi has managed something almost no other harem lead can claim. He's reasonably popular on Sup Forums with few haters in general. Obviously he's one of us. I mean if you had half a dozen hotties after your D, you'd take advantage of the situation and play around a bit too.

unlike the reams of virgin harem leads he's getting it regularly with hitagi. Furthermore, Hitagi is cool with the other chicks cause she knows she's objectively better then all of them.

Doll is the best of the bunch by far.

>hating any of the loli trio

>we
Fuck off.

>gf
>guardian force

That wasn't his toothbrush he put in her mouth.

You could excuse him for being a faggot, right user-kun?

And Hachikuji is the very best.

Crab is the Cuck Queen. She doesn't even care.

Besides, she's his girlfriend only in name.

Of course, they are top girls.

>practically fucks and molests his sisters
Family tradition, user. His mother and father are siblings too.

In all seriousness though, Koyomi sort of deserves his harem I think. Unlike other harem protags where everyone just sorta irrationally falls for him, Araragi actively works to be the "rock" for these chicks as they deal with their personal shit. Only Nadeko was the only one who seemed sort of strange with this in mind, but you saw what happened with that.

Araragi is a fucking patron saint for those that walk the 2D path, Kizumonogatari is a holy text.

Good post

Accurate post

It's not a harem you cuck.

It's a harem genre. But I wouldn't call it a harem show.

> not a harem

Kek

>He has the biggest 10/10 waifu ever
>This shit taste

Crabfags live in a different universe.

first off, crab is okay with him flirting with other girls. she did stuff with cat in the shower, so shes not 100 percent faithful as far as im concerned, either (goddamn hes lucky)

secondly, you may not remember what its like to be a high test highschooler, but this motherfucker lives with sex on his mind. reminder that he literally fixed his broken fingers in a second so he could have A CHANCE at group cats tits.

hes the most alpha anime MC there is, and i look up to him and all his intense perversion

not to mention most of the girls at this point have kind of resigned to the fact that he is gonna be with crab and bat forever. cat has accepted her sad fate, monkey is just a perverted tease, doll was never in the running, and his sisters will remain just that.

its like you people never messed around with various girls in high school or something

Wouldn't "the biggest 10/10 waifu ever, an actual girlfriend" imply that the girlfriend is not the 10/10 waifu? Because I'm pretty sure he meant Kissshot is the 10/10 waifu, and that is correct.

He looks like a beta fag but is the most alpha character in this genre.

It's a harem
but it's more fun than most harems

>not molesting Hachikuji every time you get the chance
Gays not welcome

Pretty sure he is referring to gahara

Op is right.
Araragi is scum for not giving monkey the dicking she deserves.
I grantee you Hana would have been way less mopey if she had gotten laid prior to it.

Nice try OP. You aren't catching me. Your bait is weak.

He could have fixed and ruined so many lives with his dick.

Honestly their relationship is stupid and Gahara HAS to be written as a cuckqueen for the series to work.

Kanbaru is by far the chick he acts the most chaste towards, ironically. Him giving her a piggyback in Owari is probably the closest she's ever gonna get to Koyomi willingly giving her the dick.

>crab
>10/10

shit taste

Yes and she knew it.
That's why she didn't want to let go.

Sodachi was my favorite arc since Nisei. I hope she comes back.

owari monkey was just too good
>those yoga poses

>Honestly their relationship is stupid and Gahara HAS to be written as a cuckqueen for the series to work.
you've obviously never been to japan. Hitagi's attitude is actually VERY japanese. It's how Japanese wives confront potential cheating by their spouse. Traditionally the attitude of the wives has been "as long as he pays the bills and sleeps in MY bed every night he can do whatever he wants with someone else"

She sort of does in Zokuowarimonogatari, and the follow up to Sodachi Lost happens in the following book that may or may not be adapted and is 2/3 translated so far.

His interactions with her are the best excluding maybe Hachikuji. So muh potential but he is stuck with the most dull and predictable girl.

Considering a good part of that moping was due to him and Gahara leaving, probably not.

But the series really does need to end with Gahara declaring Cat and Monkey to belong to both Araragi and herself while Kissshot remains as his shadow. Crab has already been stained by his perversions and also seems to genuinely like Cat and Monkey, so a harem seems like the natural result.

Monkey is always the best

I used to think the twintail were her worst look but now I realize that monkey can rock all hairstyles.

basically he's free to play as long as it doesn't LOOK like he's playing to anyone else. coming home every night keeps up the appearances that he's not playing around. paying the bills as well.

It's very pragmatic if you think about it. Though its typically the mindset of women with CHILDREN, not the mindset of a young woman in her prime... so in a way hitagi is just as weird as she always is with this mindset.

Ougi Formula/Sodachi Riddle/Sodachi Lost is my personal favorite set of arcs in the entire the entire series. Not even a Catfag but Koyomi & post-Tiger Hanekawa have really fun chemistry with each other, Ougi was at her most entertaining during this part of the story, Sodachi was a cute angry broken girl, and all-in-all it was a really fun little mystery story.

Traditionally.

Nice.

I'm purposefully behind by a season to avoid shitposting threads.

>braided monkey
>monkey with drills
>pompadour monkey

i beg to differ. also, fuck nisio and his hair cutting fetish, he ruined her like all the other girls

But her pigtails were terrible before her Owari design, she looks so damn cute now.

Ahhh so that's why that happens.

I'd say I liked Nisei's arcs a little more, but that (Owari?) was definitely the best season in recent years.

>single braid to the side monkey
yes please

But obviously within reason user.

He's exactly the person Sup Forums wants to be

>my favorite

Yeah I think it's cause there was just too much hair.
But maybe she just wasn't feeling very cute during that arc.

Big pigtails are terrible, but small ones always look really cute.

I did not like the ones in nise too much either.
There needs to be a happy medium.

>terrible

Not really. Depends on the girl.

Hyperbole much? The toothbrush scene alone puts him way above pretty much the majority of harem/sol/shounen MCs out there.

is this a monkey thread now?
it sure looks like it is

Strong monkey arms.

>Plenty of people have a gf here

Are you miring those delts?

I'm more into her tight belly.

user that's lewd.

>MC is proactive with his harem
>OP complains like a faggot

Fuck off nigger.

no, THIS is lewd.