5 minutes

> 5 minutes

>They meant 5 minutes in Potofu time bro! It's different because of it's orbit and size, or some cosmic shit like that!
Do we really need to have this discussion again after the Namek spectacle? Goku, Krillin and Roshi could move faster than the human eye can perceive way back in the first tournament saga. You've either accepted the fact that we're not seeing these events at a 1:1 seconds ratio (things that unfold in ten minutes of Dragon Ball could really be ten seconds irl) or you jumped off the wagon years ago

>cites multiple different and far-fetched excuses

>still not willing to admit that the writing is bad

>>cites multiple different and far-fetched excuses
Multiple? What? I cited one, about the speed of the characters

Isn't that the same excuse people use for how Toriyama said the power ratio between Goku, Beerus and Whis was 6, 10 and 15?

>It was logarithmic scale
>How do you know he meant 6 when he said 6? Maybe his 6 was a 3 and his 10 was 300!
>He just pulled them out of his ass they weren't meant to signify numbers!

You might have a point if all they were doing was fighting, but most of the screen time was spent talking, and event hen, even more time should have passed moving from place to place off screen.

>muh writing

Holy shit, anime isn't a fucking book.
Go read them if you want good writing, anime doesn't need to have good writing to be good.

It's not exactly bad writing, it's just typical shonen time dilation. It's one of those tropes that are technically wrong but no one really cares about.

I mean, as mentioned, Dragon Ball even did a gag about it: Krillin and Roshi traded blows faster than the eye could see, and when they replayed the action for the audience, they revealed they stood, thought, spoke, and even played RPS in the "blink of an eye".

Not to say DBS isn't terribly written, but in this particular case it's just typical manga convention. Even Jojo pulls shit like this all the time.

>next episode Son Goku is wasting more time, not even transforming

Holy shit, these fillers are so bad.

They're just like the main story desu sempai.

HxH did this shit too. Its a shonen trope.

THEIR CEREBRAL CORTEX SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS SUCH SPEEDS

>not even transforming
I would like it more if he could go at least SSJ

So even if it's shit it's good?

Please fuck off to Sup Forums.

Why did they make Goku so stupid in Super? He was never this dumb.

>super "human" water
this bothers me more than it should

Kek, and people here thought it was going to be a water to make humans stronger.

>5 minutes
>Goku and Purple Vegeta keep talking in the next episode

this might work for fight scenes, but they're standing around talking. unless they do that at speeds too fast to see (which makes no sense given the speed of sound), its impossible for it to not be 1:1

tl;dr you're retarded

>five seconds

Literally one of the best parts from Namek.

Then explain how Goku charged a kamehameha against Buu in literal 10 minutes, and yet, much faster.

shoop da woop

Neglecting air resistance, 5 seconds of falling would mean you only travel 125 meters at constant downward acceleration. Is gravity just really strong in the Jojoverse?

B-but they all move faster than light so really everything only takes a few seconds!

Including their conversations, I guess...

Is Vegeta sucking on the Pacifier thing to avoid disappearing?

lol

Why? Why does he keep sucking on the pacifier?

the 6 : 10 : 15 shit only applied to the movie, the TV show rectoned the movie