Boku no Hero Academia / My hero Academia Thread

Read the fucking manga

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4513251426?pid=88586132920#88586132920
imgur.com/a/u0hCX
strawpoll.me/10346236
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does it matter so much? Why can't someone enjoy the fantastic adaptation and then pick up the manga after it ends?
People who complain about secondaries are way worse than the secondaries who ask dumb questions.

If I want to read, I'll read a fucking book.

Learn to spoiler tag your shit ASSHOLE

kek

>HAIL HYDRA
kek, thanks user

meh hero academia

Like it isn't fucking obvious that is bait.
It's the oldest trick in the book. Act like a shit retard while claiming you're part of a group you hate to make them look bad.

kill yourself Sup Forums

Can't wait to see All Moe

So I shouldn't watch it?

Decide by yourself.

Moe is dead

I don't the last 3 episode will be all USJ

Just 10 and 11. Then 12 can be something to finish it off easily?

yes

Sadrock is totally the traitor. Why do you think they have an animal as the principal?

watch it until episode 8 and see if you like it, if you feel that it's really slow or not much is happening that's because the anime adaptation is really slow and I would recommend reading the manga instead

That doesn't help me, lad.

12 will probably be half on the USJ and the other half will take place the next day probably

Is it slow because there's a lot of filler?

No he's not! I believe in him

it's slow because 1 chapter per episode

>M-muh Shinji mc
yeah, i'd rather drink bleach.

not really, we haven't got any filler at all until now actually
the problem is that this adaptation shows every little detail from the manga, every single background flashback and every little scene

That sounds like the best thing to do but they should skip some things and make stuff happen faster because otherwise it gets really boring.
You could probably read the equivalent of one 20 minute episode in 10 minutes reading the manga.

I finally got really into it.
I read from chapter 28 to 78 in this past weekend

Thanks, lads

don't compare the Madman to Anno's self insert yo

Will you clap your hands as well?

This is exactly why people should read the fucking manga before posting on these threads

What did you say

Noice, you only have some few pages to catch up, it wont take you long and you are probably gonna get spoilers here if you don't do that soon

38 is still one of the best and hypest chapters in BNHA. There are some that are also hype as hell but 38 beats them all in my opinion.

no prob famalam

Villans KITAAA!!

Is it just me or the anime adaptation feels kinda... boring
I get why people is criticizing the anime and calling it shit because if I wouldn't have read the manga first I would've probably drop it right now too

What the heck went so wrong?

It's way too fucking slow that's what went wrong.

How did this happen ?

that little text on the left looks way too fake user, they never use that font on mangas

See

Shouldn't the nitro stored have blown up here?

I disagree, the slow pace is only an issue because of the week long wait in between episodes. The latest episodes haven't been as good, but the first 5/6 episodes had me grinning from ear to ear. I love how they've been handling it so far and I plan to pick up the manga after the season ends.

They rushed an adaptation instead of waiting for enough material to at least make it a 2-course, like they should have. I feel like slower pace would have been a little more tolerable then, as viewers would know there's still more to look forward to. Personally, I think the pace is fine, sans the repeated flashbacks.

Btw, does anyone know what 2ch's take on why the anime is a "flop" is?

The only canon ship.
Jirou's line this chapter my fucking dick

L-lewd!

I have to say, Hori's style of storytellig works better in manga than animated.

"fucking" manga right. What's with all the swearing?

>Anime went from being praised to being shit on
>especially after this episode
I'll assume it's a combination of different people are on, and autism, or people just being contrarian or some shit. Because the anime is fucking great.

Yeah, it has flaws, but what anime doesn't? I wont deny the manga is much better though.

You can have your opinions and all that, but you're straight up delusional if you actually say it's shit.

Thanks for reading. :^)

I really love the pacing, the manga always felt a bit rushed to me.

With the pacing they are using ther could even do 3-cours.

that's what happens when you read the Fallen Angels scans

>Hail Hydra

it's shit

Your moms shit.

The beginning of the manga did start rather slow. He focused a lot on characterization and setting up the school scenario(which makes sense; the series does have the word "academia" in, after all). I kind of glad that the anime paid attention to the various nuances of the manga though. Some of the banter between the secondaries are my favorite parts of the manga. Actions cool, too, but he moves waaaaay too fucking fast at times. Maybe it's because I feel that way about the manga that I can appreciate the slower grind of the anime. Plus, I enjoy characterization, worldbuilding, and character interaction over nonstep, mindnumbing action and hype without any buildup to make them seem more exciting.

I like the anime desu. I'll admit it doesn't have much re-watchability factor though.

I hope they extend this scene for a good 3 minutes.

Just because

I really wish All Might used a cape. I'm pretty sure the only reason he doesn't is that it'd be hard to draw in movement.

I thought he had a cape.

Unless what I saw was well done fanart

All Smile's backstory when?

Actually, I have been wondering, do all One for All Users share one hero name?

>Anime went from being praised
was it now?
I started coming to these threads since episode 2 aired and I remember a lot of people complaining about anything, nitpicking on every possible detail for some reason

It hasn't been outright said, but it's supposed to be some big secret. If all might was the 8th of the all might line deku would know about it

>do all One for All Users share one hero name?
doubt it, if they would then Deku's hero name wouldn't be Deku and people would've realized the conection between them

Well, of course there will be people hating on it, some just for the sake of shitposting.

Like that one dude that kept posting nothing but threads shitting on Deku for crying over and over again a while back

Okay, who's got the link for the scanned character book?

Better yet, what am I supposed to search on desustorage? The obvious search terms get me nothing.

>scanned
I don't think anybody's scanned it yet. Maybe some pages here and there, but most of them were photographs.

As for translations, there's no complete translation out there. The BnHA wiki has the character power level charts up, but most of the descriptions aren't complete.

>mfw they have a kid

>that user shitposting that the Doomsday lookalike is his dad was right

tieba.baidu.com/p/4513251426?pid=88586132920#88586132920

Okay found it it's here: imgur.com/a/u0hCX

But

>Sadrock
>Cooperativeness: E

I call bullshit. Are we sure it's not just how well someone's quirk can combine with others?

One thing that disappointed me is that the anime didn't sneak in any class B kids, Mei or Mindfuck in the group shots with the students. It'd feel like a logical thing to do in this episode

Sadrock doesn't like talking and only started cooperating during the exam because Jirou was getting physically sick from the noise, having a low cooperation stand fits him. Note that he also hardly interacts with anyone who's not Satou, even in random background shots.

The Class B kids aren't going to show up this season, so why bother?

>Sadrock
>Cooperativeness: E

Well, in the end of term exam, he wasn't cooperating with Jirou very well. It's only until he saw that she was bleeding out of her ears that he got his act together.

Apparently he's buds with Crow too. He was the only one Crow told his weakness to before Deku.

Only because they landed on the same area at USJ

>Satou
Is it bad that I have to look up the names sometimes? Then again, this is Sugarman we're talking about.

I'm enjoying every episode, seems most of the people I see complaining are those who read the manga and are impatient to see the parts they like.

>1,000,000%

They started production too soon for that

As cool as it was, it was really shitty and made no sense.

>taking things 1,000,000% literally

>Reading the last two chapters
Too much shit for my heart, Horikoshi.

Not while he fights.

He's friends with mutant bro duo too

That was Todoroki's The Origin right?

>1000000%
>Not 100% said in a long drawn-out way.

When will you faggots ever learn.

The One Million Smash barely made a hole bigger that the 100% one, I don´t undertand how people can think that is was literal. Deku was in a fight to death and screamed that to motivate himself.

That said, Hori should have used "Plus Ultra", like All Might did with the Noumu (scene that Deku recalled during the fight with Muscular) and there wouldn´t have been any problems. It was a poor choice of words.

it's plus ultra, whether it was 1000000 or 100 doesn't matter

strawpoll.me/10346236

I've been reading the manga since it's start, and I'm, for the most part, fine with how Bones has handled MHA's adaptation. I'd rather a slower pace faithful to the source material than them blazing through everything and skipping a bunch of stuff. I will say, though, this week's episode was suffering from animation quality. The villain invasion scene was some Toei/Pierott level bad.

Why would you ever want to be a hero when you can be a villain? This doesn't make sense.

>kirishima
what?
and who is blood king again?

The animation is what's annoying me the most, though. Part of the appeal of BnHA, for me at least, was the style, and the anime hasn't done as good a job at showing that.

Blood King is the class B homeroom teacher, I think he only showed up in the field trip arc

B teacher

All mighty becomes a villan? WTF!?!?!??!?!?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

don't worry user, just an edit
here is the original one

1 million was just representative of the fact that he pushed past his original '100%'

If you're about to be crushed by a giant mass of muscle you might just exaggerate to psyche yourself up

not unless kacchan wanted it to

What did you guys think of oumagadoki?