France Hate General /fhg/

Ok, tonight I swallowed a major red pill on France and I need to known if it was misguided or legitimate.

Spent some time with a frog this evening doing some drinking. She informed me that in France the life of a rapist murderer is sacred and it is wrong to take such a life in self defense. She said that in France it is better to be raped and killed than to fight back. She followed up by saying she hates the Dutch because they are racist against Africans.

I'm having a hard time seeing this in the light of anything other than self hatred and a desire for migrant (((integration))). I'll admit that prior to tonight I held a romantic view of frogs and refused to believe they were so far gone. Does France have any redeeming characteristics or should we write them off and resign their country to a permanent Sharia cucking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrF59wJlNOg
youtube.com/watch?v=5LLNTURw_7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope you realize that to most of the world you'tr just France Jr.

France has been slowly going down the shitter ever since napoleon got defeated over 2 centuries ago

I don't understand how they're not america 1.5 at this point, I guess some part of the old eternal frog must still be in them

>She said that in France it is better to be raped and killed than to fight back
why the fuck didn't you rape and kill her? She would have had a nice warm glow of self-righteousness and you denied her that, fucking misogynist

Not me. I'm an American visting this backwards place but I don't use meme flags so it shows me as Dutch.

We're on another level here when it comes to being weak fucking cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=FrF59wJlNOg

fuckin' cucks

I can't bring myself to hate the French. I've hopes for them turning things around eventually.

You were probably just talking to a run of the mill urban frog. Also it was a woman which knocks credibility down immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LLNTURw_7Y

Vietnam.
That is all.

>She

Did you at least had the privilege to fuck her since you bothered to listen to her shit?

You'll find self destructive, ultra-progressive opinions wherever you find white people. It's a problem for the entire race, not just France

Start with the axiom that women want to be raped. Once you accept it, their actions make more sense.

KILL
ALL
FRENCHIES

HON HON HON ON YOUR ASS MOTHERFUCKER

t. French Clay.

I'm wondering this too. Who would even bother listening to that diatribe in that setting and not at least get a fuck out of it.

They've gotta rationalize all the rapes, crime and terrorism somehow. It's either that or admit that they ruined their country

I hope we both make it out of this hell, old rival.

She informed me that rapes and crime don't happen in her country. Unrelated but she also said their tax rates weren't high and that by disagreeing I was "mansplaining".

Worst experience of my life desu, even though I'm used to American leftists. Getting awfully close to taking the black pill.

Fair point

forgot to mention that I was taught that everyone in France is French and its racist to say otherwise.