your life

Who is actually a boy

Kirino Mosaic + Rapey orcs.

DESS

>Hisoka dies against Cuckrollo
Worst horror story

AOTY

Loli grows up boobs.

A boy falls into a pit, unable to leave. He is gifted a deus ex machina phone to call for help.

it´s the year 2050, and a virus infected the humans, the humans are all 50+yo and there are no lolis. it´s a world without lolis.

MC tries to fuck every monster.
He's actually an Sup Forumsnon.

But he's still cute so MC tried to fuck him. Afterward, he became a yandere.

MC is a generic harem protagonist. There's one catch though. Every girl is a yandere.

You just worte the greatest comedy ever.

A comedy highschool sol but in the end of every episode mc dies and wakes up in a dystopian wasteland wearing a gas mask hooked up to tubes and a middle aged woman and man gently pat him down and tell him to go back to sleep and mc wakes up in bed and starts another day of highschool again

so...does he suck it?

protag is a drug dealer with super strength

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a ghost with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, HORROR ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

I would watch this

And they're all cursed to turn into huge Bara dudes when they get horny.

I'd watch this, but I'm not sure if it works as horror.

A man is very unhappy with his life and the decisions he has made to end up where he is, completely alone. Somehow he gets sent to an alternate universe. There he finds an alternate version of himself, happily married with a loving wife, a big house in suburbia and children.

The world is largely the same except some some historical events, famous persons born earlier or not at all and difference in country sizes and layout. He wants to steal his alternate selves life so the man spends the next few months studying the history and events in this universe and stalking his alternate self. He learns the everything about his alternate self, his wife and their homelife. He learns to perfecly mimic his personality.

One day he sneaks into the house when only his alternate self is home, murders him and disposes of him in the woods. He takes his place without anyone knowing and blends in perfectly.

One day there is a knock on the door. The wife opens. The police is standing outside, They say solemnly to her that they have found the remains of her husband. A man that is still alive and in the house.

"But he's here, in the living room"

>What happens when you find the corpse of a man that isn't dead?

OP's life

Futari Wa Pretty Cure + Kamen Rider Amazons and the enemies are spooky ghosts/zombies.

A classic time loop story. Day repeats, if you stole something, it's back in place, if you killed someone, they're alive.
The catch is that everyone is looping. And everyone remembers.

sounds like I've heard this somewhere else.

Reminds me of that one Arnold Schwarzeneger movie, with the clones and shit.

ooo, psychological.. nice, I'd watch that

what are you talking about it has a ghost in it

Take my money

I can't look away

Monster Musume already exists.

How about we make the exact same episode 8 times and air them consecutively without letting anyone know how many times the exact same plot and dialogue will be played out? But each episode will be animated and voiced separately. No recycling.

That's a tragedy, not a horror.

>Kirino