Is it true that whites have an unhealthy love of dogs?

Is it true that whites have an unhealthy love of dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyknCVczn3Q
youtu.be/wUurm6fQ750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> unhealthy love
white culture love dogs that is true. others culture eat dogs and see them as less valuable then whites

pups are topfriend

Why is it worse to eat a dog than say an octopus. Isn't the octopus the smarter creature? Even pigs are closer to humans genetically than dogs, is it wrong to eat pigs?

I can invite a dog into my home and feel safe.
Can't say the same for a nig nog.

Dogs function better in modern society than niggers/sandniggers do

OP is suggesting a sexual affinity for these creatures

If you and the dog were drowning. I would save the dog. Have a great night.

not for sexual.

>unhealthy
emphaty is the trait of the man builder of civilisation

Didn't want to say as much for fear of causing offense but...
Kinda answers that question doesn't it.

Dogs evolved alongside of (Mostly White) humans as companions, not food.
To betray that trust is to betray our culture and our roots.

Wouldn't expect Ahmed to understand.

woofers are friends

Who doesn't? Doggos are the best.

Fact. All except pitbull, because they're the niggers of dogs.

Leafs are fond of dogs but not for the right reason.

Probably. Most people would save their drowning dog instead of saving a drowning stranger.

So is this admittance that whites are legit dog fuckers?

maybe op meant the career couple who instead of having kids just have a dog that becomes of too much importance

had an uncle, him and his wife both have phds
no kids, but they've spent 10k on surgery to help with mobility issues on a dog that's already 8

weird thing is people like this just buy a new dog of the same breed when the old one dies, but god forbid they put the dog down after a normal dog lifespan

>breed for centuries to achieve desired traits.
>will protect you with their life
>can be trained to do nearly any task
>excellent tool for teaching children about life/death/loyalty/obedience.

When it happens achmed, its going to happen fast and without mercy.

Yes, humans love dogs.

What a happy little cloud.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyknCVczn3Q

the dog is a reflection of its owner. show me an intelligent affluent person who owns a pitbull, thats not intended to be for protection.

>mummy never feeds me and bro
>mummy hates walking me and bro
>mummy never lets us out
walkies
>WALKIES
>still hungry
>cat spotted
>mummy so nice
>mummy wants yummy too

8 isn't old for most dogs

.... is that a fact? because I have a pretty sexy Mare I've been meaning to get to know better.

That's not because they love dogs so much as they need a stand-in for kids. I have an aunt and uncle like that; they're stuck in the Population Bomb mindset and literally think humans should go extinct to "save the environment."

Suck a dick faggot, mans best friend until the end.
Caucasians are simply the only race with empathy.

So you admit that you love them because they make you feel like a special snowflake? That's why cats are patrician, they don't give a fuck until you fucking earn their respect. Dogs just love whoever feeds them. Feeds your feels I suppose so whatever suits.

/thread

>unhealthy love of dogs?

Only the furshits.

For some reason, only outright subhuman ape races such as sandniggers and low-tier chinks hate dogs.

>to be patrician is to be servile to an inferior animal

Golden Retrievers are the best fucking non human creatures on earth

I'd rather save 10 of them than a million niggers

Depends if you think that mindset is unhealthy desu

That's some projection user. Cats aren't loyal.

Nah, it's patrician to not go easy mode and not just fall for the animal that only loves you because you feed it but take that little bastard that doesn't give a fuck and make it love you.

Like I said, dog fuckers

not at all.

>That's why cats are patrician, they don't give a fuck until you fucking earn their respect

I don't get this meme. I grew up with a cat, and he was quite aloof to everyone but me. He'd always come and sleep on my stomach if I was sick, otherwise wasn't near the bed. Just a happy and protective cat (to he point of scaring the neighbours, he was big and had a mean hiss).

> Dogs just love whoever feeds them.

Also a meme. Depends entirely on breed and personality. Dogs have a wider span here and more breed distinctiveness for the obvious reason we never task-bred cats this way. Some dog breeds are notoriously loyal to the point they need to be socialized not to be a danger to strangers.

Why the competition? Hell, even horses, cows and pigs can be personable and friendly animals. I think most people would have second thoughts about eating them if it were more common to have them as pets. We've domesticated the most animals of any people for a reason.

i can see that, especially dog-people who hate cats for no reason and have never owned a cat. cats can be just as affectionate as dogs, maybe even more so because they choose to go to you instead of a dog who just wants attention from anybody.

It's not unhealthy, I can quit any time I want!

Now if you need me, I'll be in the lab.

>you like something therefore you must want to fuck it

are you 11 years old or mentally handicapped?

Or just a nigger?

Whites are good at and enjoy subjugating lesser creatures. Dogs are generally loyal and hard working compared to, for example, a nigger.

I love dogs. There's nothing unhealthy about it, they're great companions, a shame that dumb Arabs like you don't get it.

This. Only shitskins and kikes hate dogs. The Day of the Bark is coming niggers.

the dogs hunts for you user
all dogs have a purpose here, we got dogs for mose, for birds for whatever you hunt

> 2 World Wars
> The uprising of voilent ideologieas after they were thought to be long dead
> The wishing for the destruction of certain groups of people
After all the fucked up shit humans do, dogs will always be loyal to us. I think dogs have an unhealthy love of us

Is it true that non-whites have no empathy?

/This

Exactly this, and checked

Only one of those options implies that I don't have the inclination towards dogs that you seem to have. I'll pick that one.

I don't get it. Their points are valid. Dogs evolved alongside us. We have kindred spirits. The same just isn't true for mudslimes and nogs.

Some may take it as insult because they believe that's equal to whites saying that they value their kind less than dogs, which is kind of funny desu

Dogs are useful.
shitskins aren't.

Yes. He's a dumb sand nigger who humps goats camels and his prepubescent cousins.

Did they somehow manage to crossbreed a fluffy dog with a ball of yarn?

>this shit coming from sheep fucker regardless if he's British or quintessentially British

HELPFUL TIP:
See how the dog keeps licking it's chop after she kisses him? This is a sign that the dog is annoyed. A more aggressive dog might show it's teeth, growl or even bite after giving this sign of annoyance a couple of times.

it's a very young chow chow puppy.

But aren't you proving that whites only have empathy for other whites and dogs?

Define unhealthy. They boil dogs alive in China.

Dogs are the most degenerate and pathetic creatures that walk the earth. They are constantly cucked by depending so much on humans, they eat their own shit, along with rocks and socks and other stufff that kills them, and they shit all over the place. They bark and chew up anything they find. White people only like dogs because white people need someone to worship them and depend on them. Also, whites like things that are subservient to them, so this is why they like they jello-willed nature of the dog. They can boss it around and treat it however they want and the stupid beast will always come back for more. Only good dog is a dead dog.

I would fucking kill that woman if that was my cat, and her nigger dogs

stupid thing i spit on it's grave.

>"dey keh moh bout dem damn dogs den peepo stahvin' in dah stweets!"

DOG LIVES MATTER!

>flag checks out

>
Thats doggo overload.

That's not true but I very much hope it is someday.

Explain how you came to that conclusion please

there's nothing more cringey in this day and age than seeing a childless white couple in their prime breeding age walking down the street with a dog desu

to make it all the more worse there is usually a muslim couple right after them pushing a stroller and holding the hands of a pair of toddlers

this is how the white race dies. mother channeling their maternal instincts with a doggo

No dogs are great they helped humans hunt and herd for thousands of years. Go kill yourself.

how low do they think of whites?

Because why shouldn't they be food? If it's a pet then yeah, otherwise why not?

>t. mohammad

It's true that white people bred the vast majority of modern dogs in order to survive, and that both dogs and white people instinctually love each other as a result.

I would kill both of those dogs, knock some teeth out the woman, and run over any other dogs of any breed I saw on my way driving home.

I used to hate cats, then I started to like them, but then I started to hate them again. Every interaction with a friend or family member's cat made me realize how insufferable they are.

But I've always loved dogs.

That's true. I love dogs but they're not a replacement for kids.

He probably thinks Sam and Frodo were gay too.

Dog
>Loyal
>Can be trained to reliably complete tasks, at first for reward, but then continues to do so for nothing
>Can be trained to retrieve things for you without damaging them - to the point where they can put an egg in their mouth and run full speed without cracking it
>Will guard it's family by acting as a sentry, and put itself in harm's way to do so
>Can work a job, and often enjoys doing so, such as guarding and herding cattle, sniffing for drugs or bombs, working with the disabled to bring comfort, guidance or assistance, can be used in warfare or hunting
>can be left with children in most cases and are often very protective and nurturing towards them outside of fringe cases
>largely good natured and enjoy being around people and interacting with them

Nigger
>Absolutely no loyalty whatsoever, to anyone but themselves
>Can rarely ever hold down even the most basic of jobs, equivalent to those that a dog can
>Often commit crimes against, or steal from their own family for drugs or money, abandon their children and make terrible parents
>Generally aggressive, violent and lazy

white people like them though because they are more subservient and weak-willed then kids. White people love anything they can boss around and treat like a slave.

it's true, niggers and kikes are a blight upon modern society

chows are very loyal and protective and your girlfriend will agree to get one because they're also cute and fluffy

they're very clean; they don't mess in their living area. they're not destructive, and are good apartment dogs.

>Cat with sub zero survival instincts
>Sees 2 dogs charging at her and doesn't vanish
I get your hate for pits but that was a fake cat anyway. It kinda sucks that nature finds a way and that comes from a complete loser.
Also if you want to kill someone, kill the woman.

>not just doing both
A lot of couples will get a dog first as A) a trial of responsibility and B) so by the time they have kids it's old enough to do what it's told and be comfortable staying away whilst they deal with kid shit - it's much harder to train a dog when you have young children and a puppy/untrained dog around infants can potentially be dangerous

True, just look who bred them and for what purpose. A bad tree cannot bear good fruits

Edgy. Jpg

this.

don't treat them like your kids. treat them like dogs.

Whites and dogs have an unbreakable bond. Both feel sympathy and empathy and loyalty. Unlike most human races on the planet. The average dogs life, is worth more than every nigger and sand nigger alive combined. Or that has ever existed for that matter. Asians outside the USA should not be allowed to own them. And neither should niggers. The average nigger is about 20 IQ points below a dog, and a dog has far more common sense, and emotion. Niggers have no place owning a pet. They are too stupid to care for themselves. Let alone an animal. Its why when a nigger has a pitbull, it is a vicious animal. Let a white person adopt the same dog, the dog turns docile. Niggers should never be allowed to own dogs. All breeders and shops should refuse to ever sell a dog to a nigger.

Dogs are great. They're fun, caring, and they can be surprisingly smart.

youtu.be/wUurm6fQ750

good doggo protecting his girl from a wolf

>screencapped
Absolutely this. I know 3 childless couples where the woman calls her dog ''our kid''. I often contemplate telling them the same thing you do but I have no balls.

Is it true that ope' has an unhealthy of loud, shrill, obnoxious She-boons? a restaurant that doesn't serve animals, should reject the business of savages nilgers.

>owning a non white tier dog

I have a working cocker spainel the white man's choice of dog

Ever tasted dog though? I was a bit put off the idea at first but afterwards I realised it's just another fucking animal ripe for eating. It's slightly better than rabbit but not all that amazing.

Sammy the cat was a shelter cat i discovered with maincoon blood. He was total entertainment and companionship for dad when he was sick, toward the end of his cancer. I have pics of sammy laying on my dads stomach sleeping together which he never did that with anyone else including me. God, do i miss my Dad and Sammy so much... My heart aches

nah, i dont like dogs Tbh

>UK flag
>China attitude
checks out

Put the bitch down. Muzzle the dogs.