My school is openly defying federal law and its boiling my blood. How tf is this even legal?!?1?!??!?!

My school is openly defying federal law and its boiling my blood. How tf is this even legal?!?1?!??!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.nyc.gov/site/immigrants/help/legal-services/deferred-action.page
medium.com/@NYCImmigrants/daca-immigration-legal-clinics-1476428c4bcb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

report it to ICE

i actually know of two students on DACA but I dont wanna report them since some guy did tht and got expelled

Give an anonymous tip?

>mfw wats stopping me is actually muh feelz

Do it.

I just got an email today for my univ. for a DACA workshop.

>CUNY
wat school mane?

CUNY.

baruch. cuny stands for city university of new york

dump those bluelinks here. maybe we will get the names of the kike professors behind this

>Living in a city

www1.nyc.gov/site/immigrants/help/legal-services/deferred-action.page
medium.com/@NYCImmigrants/daca-immigration-legal-clinics-1476428c4bcb

>mfw first to die when rocketman gets angry

I live in nyc that's why I'm asking. I went to BMCC for a year before dropping out.

ah i see, why did u drop out?

That guy should have sued the school.

is there any info on this guy actually

LOL THE CUNY SYSTEM! Fuck these incompetent niggers bro. i go to qc, all jews and asians. The Jewish girls are qts tho can't lie

It was shit. I'm a neet at home in Brooklyn now.

(((baruch))). does cuny still charge you some sheckles every semester to give to the protesters?

What Federal law do you think they are violating?

Print out some copies of this and discreetly apply it to bulletin boards around your school.

Sit back and watch the butthurt flow.

come on user, clean ur room. being a neet isnt good for you. use the hour commute from brooklyn to school to read or something
im unaware of what ur talking about

>how is this even legal?
not illegal to give out legal advice.be more butthurt

>im unaware of what ur talking about
good. back when i went every semester they charged you money to give to some bs political org i forget the name now.

>using taxpayer money to fund education for illegals and actively uncooperating with law enforcement to harbour criminals in the country is legal

NYC is filled to the brim with illegals. They're there because the law turns the other cheek so big business can get rich off of their cheep labor. Not going to see them deported because the govt wants them to be there.

the only thing i pay them is tuition

now you got me wondering who it was and how much. i gotta look and see if i have any old bills now

tuition right now for full time student is around 3.4k a semester

all the taxpayer money wasted by someone writing an email. OH the Humanity!
blame the mayors office dumbass.

just call ICE

theyre hiring attorneys to give legal advice. you think those r cheap to get?

>cuny film school
a Sup Forums posters dream

god damnit best ally

You should do some research user. I don't think it's illegal. Some states have been giving instate tuition to illegals for a decade.

Best thing you can do is make a complaint to ICE and support noncucked policies like a law that prevents tax dollars to illegals

how many business thots have you smashed user?

oh jeez. it was like 2k for me.

think they put the sheckles into the technology fee wasn't a separate line item on bill.

How is this defying federal law again? Bluepilled racist cuck

>CUNY

lmao

>expelled for following the law
Congrats you just won the lottery

>Illegal immigrant

It's the illegal part he's talking about, poofter.

wow kys faggot

do it faggot

It's a shit tier school, you should transfer right away. Make sure to let them know why.

your feelings are the reason white culture is being destroyed

faggot

post the names on here then

Go and write down names. Pretend to be sympathetic and cucked.

Report, deport, rinse and repeat.

Remove your details, print the mail(s) and mail (snail mail) them to ICE.

>claims school is breaking the law
>asks if breaking the law is illegal
>"Tf"

a lot of those people are volunteers, many of them fresh outta law school. Lawyers are expensive when theyre getting hired but for those who arent (a ton of them in the oversaturated legal insustry) are willing to do a lot for very little pay.
I fucking guarentee these guys arent partners or even associates at any reputable firm. and if they are they arent charging a normal rate

Satan pls explode yellowstone desu

My friends and I are starting an NFA club. The university will surely ignore federal law and turn a blind eye to our sears, springs, and suppressors, along with having legal counsel to represent us should the need arise.

I don't want to die yet.