POL CHRISTIAN THREAD KEK

I HAVE RECREATED THE CHANNEL DEDICATED FOR CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC CHANTS AND GREGORIAN MUSIC
SOME OF THEM ARE FROM CRUSADER ERA CHECK IT OUT
youtube has taken it down before because of "inappropriate and offensive content" while it had only CHRISTIAN MUSIC
recreated
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea5VfPcdhkc
some of the chants in the channel are not available online
and the thing that is for sure those that are SUBTITLED AND TRANSLATED ARE THE ONLY ONES ON YOUTUBE FOR SURE because I had to read a shitload of from the new testament to find the right subtitles

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why more modern christians like Martin Luther said (I quote):

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

- there is no "white genocide", what is really going is white suicide, with christian morality as its main driver

the abortion issue is a perfect example of white christians openly fighting against their own interests by wanting to increase the birthrates of blacks and other democrat sub-groups that do abort
there are numerous other examples of how Christianity actively makes white self-sabotage, but this one is extremely obvious

Tell me: do you really believe that USA would be better off with twice as many blacks? (The entire South would be deep blue for starters)

- That Jews took control of european finances and loaning and then global finances by proxy, is another example of how Christian Morality screws whites over
If the Churches had not been issuing numerous bans on white christians from practising usury (which is simply a way of saying "high risk financing"), jews would have never taken over that niche market
far from destroyin them, Christianity made Jews the masters of Europe. The occasional progrom more than paid for itself

- Support for Israel is a third way Christian Morality screws whites over, and it is far from a recent occurance or corruption. As early as 1600s, puritans already believed that a jewish Israel in the middle east was a prerequisite for the Apocalypse

- Christianity does not allow for racial divisions among Christians either "there is no jew or greek" makes it quite clear. Citing Paul made extremely easy for the anti-segregation preachers of the 60s to get the majority of whites on their side

nice shitposting on a shitpost

> inb4 Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. Slapping someone's face with the back of your hand was an insult for a very long time.

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books, nothing of what Josephus wrote about life in the ancient Middle East mentions anything close to offering the cheek or giving to your enemies your coat being an insult

Only a christian could claim something as absurd as love for his enemies

Only a right-wing christian could take that absurdity to the next level by killing his enemies while declaring his love for them

CHRIST KEK SHILL SAGE

Question for Sup Forums "christians" claiming that the Pope is the anti-Christ

How would you prove that interpretation of "do not resist evil" by Pope or any mainstream christian leader is twister and out of context?

The context of the story is how christians should behave the opposite of gentiles, who love their friends and families, and hate their enemies

The larger context is a Gospel where all the main figures mentioned allowed their enemies to kill them without slaying them back: Jesus, Peter, Paul

What is true context of the paragraph?

How do you turn "Do not resist evil" into "FUCK OFF MUSLIMS!"?

YOU are the Anti-Christ, Christian of Sup Forums. You deny the words of Jesus because you don't wanna give up your earthly interests.

You "christian" people of Sup Forums/ seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

Paul was anti-natalist, as things like wife and family would get in the way of getting people to worship his jewish god

> 8 Now to the unmarried men and women, and for the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.
> Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife.
> 32 I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33 But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— 34 and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. 35 I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord.

That christianity is about "family values" is a meme. The main concern of every christian is the spread of this virus-like cult at the expense of their own tribe

> "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't become my follower me"- Jesus

the organic self-sustaining self-interested self-preserving society that Sup Forums wants is fundamentally incompatible with the "do not save for tomorrow, leave your family and spread my cult" dogma that both Jesus and Paul saw as the main duty of a christian

If Christianity is a religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

that is why they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while keeping Judaism for themselves, and including it as the Old Testament within Christianity, so that they would remain the most important people of the world.

So there is no real contradiction once you understand how Jews work: Do as I say (Christianity), not as I do (Judaism, Old Testament).

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!

> le Jesus was violent this one time so we have to ignore "love your enemies" meme xDDDD

Sup Forums christians are right that Jesus didn't promice peace and niceness, he promised suffering and war

The core of the issue is what are the targets of the sword of violence he promises:

- people of your own household. Father against Son. Mother against Daughter
- money changers that were not hurting him or attacking any of his followers at all, and were the only way people that lived in a far away places of the empire could exchange their money to local currency and donate to the temple. Money changing has nothing to do with Money Lending. Money lending would not become the main economic function of Jews until 600 years later, when the Church banned the goyim from high-risk financing

For your enemies, he wants you to love them and to lend them everything they expect to you.

When his enemies arrived to arrest him, Peter tried to defend himself with the sword. Jesus reprimanded him for misunderstanding him, and then promised that Peter would deny him 3 times that night .

And why would Peter do otherwise?

Peter realized that he would die: "holy fuck he really wants us to die for him, his kingdom really is not of this world"

Of course he was going to fear for his life. He realized that Christians were never supposed to get power.

The religion never worked like that. His kingdom is NOT of this world. That is why Paul didn't try to create a crusader state. Because the only stable, non self-contradicting position christianity can take is the one of a pacifist paranoid minority that is protected by the weapons of someone with will to power.

"The meek will inherit the Earth" becomes a declaration of suicide when adopted by the strong

> le catholics aren't christian meme

this is an even greater point that can't be ignored

as soon as christians get rid of atheists, pagans and heretics they will be back to killing each other over what the insane kike Jesus actually said or not

Jesus promised that he would break families apart and that is exactly what his absurd declarations of war against nature do
Early Christians seemed to believe in what you call "fake liberal christianity". It is not a surprise: Sup Forums christians call citing what Jesus actually said "strawman"

Let me guess, what Jesus actually meant the opposite of everything he said!

When Jesus stopped Peter from attacking the Romans and asked him to follow his example and carry his own cross instead, do you believe that Jesus actually meant the opposite?

That he actually wanted Peter to start a revolt and start killing Romans? That he wants his followers to be assertive and defeat their enemies military?

When Paul said that you should never revolt against your Government, Paul was talking the opposite as well? That people were supposed to fight against The Romans to create the Kingdom of Earth and Deus Vult?

It is you who has created a religion in which Jesus always means the opposite of what he said, and early Christians were wrong

yet you call me pointing that out, strawmanning somehow

Do you even know what a strawman is?

fuck you brainwashed fuck

kike btfo

go push your religion up your ass you fucking creatures

show flag jew

I'm with you brother!

>e-crusaders

here's my flag you racist dumb

lol go fuck yourself nip

just because your country gave up on not getting cucked dosent mean all should give up you 20% birth rate scum of the earth

oruwa chin chin gudaiski nandayo

Is that all you can come up with, gaijin?
How do you really think you can use broadswords against battle-hardened Syrian soldiers?
They'll eat your burger ass alive.

desu i dont see how you got the idea of wanting to be crusaders/attacking/ANY FUCKING AGGRESSIVE IDEA from a post about sharing Christian chants
but im not blaming you you level 2 ching

トラッポのはgayだぞう。

desu im cuck

What a fucking pussy.
Even shitskins make better Christians than the low IQ gaijin.

Pol was right again, the JIDF are in this thread