Will Studio Pierrot save anime? It's not Bleach Season 2 but it's close enough, right?

Will Studio Pierrot save anime? It's not Bleach Season 2 but it's close enough, right?

>Will Studio Pierrot save anime

It's not really their fault the source material they chose was so bad now is it?

>Will Studio Pierrot save anime?
More like ruin it

>blaming the source material when they barely even use it

>mal

Tokyo Ghoul's anime was better than the manga.
At least the anime ended

>Plan to watch
What's even the point of doing this unless you're a casual who only watches one series per season instead of testing everything and decide what you'll keep watching later?

Because it ain't out yet?

>mal

>Tokyo Ghoul
>good source material

MAL was made for casuals who want to look like anime experts. While the people there who use it are organizing their lists or whatever, they could be watching more anime. It's a huge waste of time.

Serious question, why is Tokyo Ghoul aloud on Sup Forums but Naruto isn't?

>Naruto isn't
Where were your these past couple years?

Naruto is shunned upon, despite being pretty good pre-timeskip.
Tokyo Ghoul has generals despite never having been good. TG is the new naruto, it's letting in newfags at a way faster rate than Naruto ever did.

Tokyo Ghoul won't last. Newfags will always find a something shitty to cling too, whether it's Naruto, SAO, SnK, or whatever else gets suddenly popular.

>TG won't last
I don't care? That's not an argument.

I take it Misuzu is tsundere?

Space Psycho Pass?

>Pierrot has 2 long-running shows + 1 more starting next season
>A few 1-cour shows planned as well
Pierrot strong.

Is this airing this summer?

>Pierrot
>saving anything

read >and >

Why doe the MC look like Tsuna from KHR?

Winter 2017

>MAL
>bleach
Kubo, dame

Because it's the same author's work.

Same artist.

She also did Psycho Pass.

Just the character design.

>For as long as he can remember, he's had a voicee in his head
I think that's called schizophrenia.

I really want Bleach Season 2. Just something about his art is so unclear and fighting scenes are better in motion

>le boogeyman

die in a fire, user.

How about removing unecessary 17 flashback after Sternritter is offed? Judging from the first anime, flashbacks eat at least 3 minutes.

it's not about the end, it's about hte journey

>29
Anime was already saved by studio trigger you pleb.

I mean, Sternritter's individual flashback. Like Ash Nodt's and Yourself's

But this was done by the Reborn! artist. And Reborn was shit.

How was it shit?

>a way faster rate than Naruto ever did
I don't think you were around when Naruto hit the US, it was way fucking bigger and attracted way more shitters than TG could dream of.

Also, they both have frequent threads and are both shat on by almost everyone outside of those threads (show, manga and fanbase, all of it). Naruto hasn't been actually disallowed for ages now, because moot was a faggot and let it in.

How about you stop being such a bitch?

You can tell when the TG general cross-posters leave their threads

Aimless direction. Same thing with d. Gay man.

But being aimless still gives it direction

I don't even like TG, but you're really annoying.

Literally OPM

Holy shit did you even read it? The latter half of the future arc and then everything after it. The early comedy chapters were pretty meh too.

how was it shit?

>thinking something is less cancerous than Naruto-at-its-height means you're a fan of that thing

because saying TG is aloud just because Naruto is worse is only done by TG kids

Not him, but do you think the later sections were good somehow or do you just want to launch an argument for the sake of it?

I'm simply asking you why you think it's shit. I'm asking you to elaborate on your findings and share them with the world.

>you
Not me, as I said. I just don't see why anyone would bother explaining why it's shit to you unless you had read it and disagreed and were actually going to engage in discussion.

How about stop trying to ban every series that you don't particularly like?

Okay, I clearly need coffee, I will admit to that.
Let me rephrase:
What about the ending makes you think will make it into a completely new series written by a more experienced fujoshi?

Did the manga become any good I remember reading the first chapter when it first came out, but I stopped readingbit because translations were slow.

TG is literally only liked by underaged kids. Nothing good can come from allowing that on Sup Forums. Has nothing to do with me disliking it, but with the fanbase.

No it just became a different kind of shit.

What do you mean.

There are plenty of other series that are like that too. No one gives a shit but you.

Last week's One Piece has Zorro attack Fujitora at 17 min
This week's One Piece has that scene played for 2 minutes after the opening

I thought this was hitman reborn before I read the name

same author.